Mall

True Love (Rewrite)

 

Preview Part

 

I could see Jessica and Tiffany. I'm so curious. Actually, what are they talking about? What plan?

 

 

***

I just ignore them and go into the classroom, pretending not to hear anything. Both of them surprised when they saw me.

 

"Oh you guys still here." I said as I walked calmly towards my seat. I didn't expect that I'm a pretty good actor.

 

"O-oh Donghae, n-ne we sti-still talking here, but we'll go home now." Jessica said while stuttering and stood up. Tiffany also stood up.

 

"Oh.. I just want to take my jacket." I pointed to my jacket then walked to take it. Oh well then, I'll go home now. See you again." I said and waved to them. Tiffany waved back to me while Jessica just smiled.

 

I walked out of the class and walked towards the parking lot. I could see Siwon and Eunhyuk already in the car, also Kyuhyun. I walked towards the car, then get in the car. After I entered, Siwon immediately drive away. Along the way, they continue to talking while I just looked at the street. But Siwon's words made ​​me turn my gaze to him.

 

"Jessica won't come to the party." Siwon said suddenly.

 

"How do you know? Did she say it to you?" Eunhyuk asked.

 

"No, Fany texted me earlier." Siwon replied.

 

'She won't come? But why she says she'll come?' I thought. I awakened from my thought and shook my head. Why should I care?

 

Donghae's POV END

 

 

Jessica's POV

I was very surprised when I saw Donghae who suddenly entered the classroom. He says he just want to take his jacket who left behind. I sighed with relief. Looks like he was not listening to our conversation.

 

After that, I and Tiffany walked out from the class and heading to the parking lot. Today, Tiffany offered me to go home with her car, so I decided to join, while my bike have been taken by my maid. Then, we drive away from school.

 

"Jessi, how about we go to mall before go home?" Tiffany asked.

 

"Hmmm... sounds good. Let's go then." I excitedly said.

 

Jessica's POV END

 

Donghae's POV

Distance to the parking lot and the school gate far enough. And we're just going through the gate until suddenly Eunhyuk surprised us.

 

"STOP!" He said, made Siwon suddenly stopped.

 

"What the heck Eunhyuk?!" Kyuhyun protested.

 

"Look!" Eunhyuk said while pointing at someone who was riding a bike.

 

"She was just someone who was riding her bicycle, Eunhyuk." Siwon said annoyed.

 

"No. That's Jessica's bike, and when Donghae took his jacket before, I saw Jessica was went home with Tiffany." Eunhyuk told.

 

"Are you sure it's her bike?" Kyuhyun asked him.

 

"Yes, I'm very very sure." Eunhyuk answered with his eyes still looking at the woman.

 

"Let's follow her then." Siwon said then we followed the woman who rode Jessica's bike.

 

But when we followed the woman, a truck passing in front of Siwon's car.

 

"Oh, we lost her." Siwon said.

 

"Maybe we could follow Jessica." Kyuhyun suddenly said.

 

"How?" Eunhyuk asked.

 

"Because their car was beside us." Kyuhyun said while pointing at the left side.

 

"How come?" Eunhyuk asked.

 

Kyuhyun just shrugged his shoulders. Then, we followed Tiffany's car.

 

After a few minutes, we arrived at a place.

 

"MALL?" Siwon and Eunhyuk said.

 

"Alright then, all we need to do is go inside and then eat, because I'm almost starved to death." Kyuhyun said.

 

Siwon drove the car into the parking lot inside the mall. After parked, we got out of Siwon's car. We walked to the food court.

 

Donghae's POV END

 

Jessica's POV

I and Tiffany decided to eat at a restaurant. We 've bought dresses.

 

"Let's go to the Auntie Anne's, I want to eat pretzels." Tiffany suggested. I nodded in agreement. We went inside Auntie Anne's and order.

 

"What are you going to order?" Tiffany asked.

 

"Pretzel stick cream cheese sounds good." I said after looking at the menu. Tiffany nodded. She went to the cashier while I was looking for a place to sit. A few minutes later Tiffany back here. We were chatting while waiting for our order.

 

"One pretzel stick cream cheese, one pretzel stick cinnamon sugar, and two regular lemonade mixers, anything else?" said the waitress.

 

"No, thank you." Tiffany said with a smile, then the waitress bowed and go. We ate our meals while chatting.

 

When we eating, I saw Donghae, Siwon, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun walking pass Auntie Anne's. 'Seems they didn't see us eat here.' I thought. I just ignored it and continue to eat my pretzels.

 

After finished eating, we take a look for a while.

 

"Kyaa Jessi.. Look! Gucci has released a new bag!!" Suddenly Tiffany squealed. I was surprised to hear her squeal.

 

"Let's go inside!" Tiffany said excitedly while dragged me inside. I just surrendered and sighed when I dragged by her.

 

"OMG! This bag are very pretty!"

 

 

"I want to buy this. Sica, you wait here, OK?" Tiffany said while looking at me.

 

"Hmm... I'll just take a look." I said. Tiffany nodded then went to the cashier.

 

When I was looking around, my gaze turned some boys. After I looking at them more clearly... "Oh! It's them." I mumbled. But I didn't approach them. Instead, I hurried back to the Gucci store and stood behind Tiffany.

 

"What's wrong? You aren't looked around?" Tiffany asked me. I shook my head.

 

"I saw Donghae and his friends earlier." I said.

 

"Why you didn't approach them then?" She asked again.

 

"I don't know." I shrugged. Tiffany just giggled.

 

"Ok then, if we meet them again, we just have to say hi to them, right?" I said. She nodded. After she paid the bag, we walked out of the store.

 

"Where will we go now?" I asked.

 

"Mm.... How about salon? I would like my nails polished, tomorrow is also the school holidays so it wasn't a problem if we polish our nails." Tiffany said while looking at her nails.

 

"Umm.. ok then, let's go." I said took her hand and walked to salon.

 

We walked into the salon. Tiffany and I take a seat then we chose the nail polish colors.

 

Jessica's

(Ignore the bottle)

 

Tiffany's

 (Ignore the bottle xD)

After our nails were polished, we walked towards the cashier. When we were about to get out of the salon, we saw a familiar girl who will come out as well.

 

"Oh! Yoona-ssi!" Tiffany called her. I don't know who is she, but she is pretty and skinny.

 

"Oh Fany-ssi, you came here too?" Yoona asked. Tiffany nodded. Then, the girl's eyes who I knew her name was Yoona looked at me.

 

"Who is she?" Yoona asked Tiffany. . I forgot to wear my 'stuffs'. I and Tiffany made an eye-contact.

 

"Oh.. she is my friend, Sooyeon." Tiffany said. I immediately smiled to Yoona.

 

"Oh.. I'm Yoona by the way." She said and she extended her hand for a handshake.

 

"I'm Sooyeon." I said while shook her hands.

 

"Nice to meet you." We said in unison. We just laugh at our acts, also Tiffany.

 

"Ok then, we should leave now Yoona, see you later." Tiffany waved at her then we walked out of the salon. Yoona waved back.

 

I and Tiffany walked to the parking lot, then we drove back to home.

 

Jessica's POV

 

 

Meanwhile....

 

Donghae's POV

We've finished eating. We decided to take a look.

 

"Seems we are just need to going home. Moreover, we don't see them both." Siwon said. Kyuhyun nodded.

 

"Ok! Let's go then, it's 2.30 pm now, and we still have to prepare ourselves for the party tonight." Eunhyuk said.

 

"Oh yeah! The party! Let's go home now." Siwon suddenly said. We walked towards the parking lot. When we arrived there, I saw two girls who were talking and walked to their car. 'They look familiar.' After I looked more clearly, I finally recognized that it was Tiffany. But, who is the girl beside her?

 

 

 

-----

[a/n]

I finally back guys ^^. I'M VERY VERY SORRY GUYS!! If I just could update now because I had practical exams last week, and I would have school exams next week.... But I promise I'll try to update in the next week or the week after next. Love you guys!! ♡♡. By the way Yoona appears in this chapter ^^