Preparation

True Love (Rewrite)

Preview Part

 

When we arrived there, I saw two girls who were talking and walked to their car. 'They look familiar.' After I looked more clearly, I finally recognized that it was Tiffany. But, who is the girl beside her?

 

 

***

 

Still Donghae's POV

I just ignored it and walked to the car. We drove back to Siwon's house. We decided to rest a while at his house. Moreover, our clothes for the party are at Siwon's house.

 

"Yah! Let's change now. The party start two hours from now!" Siwon said. I stood up and walk to the guest room. Siwon's house was very very big, or should I say mansion?

 

I took my clothes, but I'm sure I still look cool even I wear casual clothes, not suits. 

 

(Just imagine that he doesn't wear the hat)

 

I stood in front of the mirror and styling my hair with hair gel, then spraying perfume on my body. I came out of my room and saw Siwon and Eunhyuk are sitting on the couch.

 

"Yah! Where the little devil? What makes him so long?" Eunhyuk muttered irritably.

 

"Just wait, he'll be finished soon." Siwon said calmly while playing his cell phone. I joined them sitting on the couch.

 

"Why that 'evil' boy has not shown up yet? This is just a little party but he was getting ready with a very long time. Slowly I'll mossy." Eunhyuk sputtered. Siwon just chuckled at Eunhyuk's nagging.

 

A few minutes later, I stood up, "Where will you go, Hae?" Siwon asked me. "I left my phone in my bedroom." I said.

 

"Calling the evil also." Eunhyuk said.

I nod. I walked upstairs and into the other guest room. Kyuhyun's room. When the door was opened, how surprised I was when I saw him lying on his bed while play his phone.

 

"YAH!" I shouted at him with full pique.

 

"Oh, ready to leave now?" He asked innocently. I took a deep breath and exhale roughly.

 

"No, next year." I said sarcastically. He just grinned at me. I walked out of his room then walked to my room to take my cell phone. When I turn back, I saw Kyuhyun who are waiting and watching me.

 

"What?" He said with an innocent face.

 

I just shrugged, "Nothing, why are you here?" I asked.

 

"I'm waiting for my beloved friend." Kyuhyun said with a disgusting expression. I just shudder disgust. I walked to the door and passed away Kyuhyun.

 

"Yah! Wait for me!" Kyuhyun protested. I could feel he run behind me.

 

We both arrived downstairs. Eunhyuk stared at Kyuhyun in annoyed while Siwon just looked at Kyuhyun with a flat face.

 

"Yah! Why are you so long? You're getting ready like women. Very very very long." Eunhyuk said.

 

"You know how long you got ready? 30 min-"

 

Eunhyuk started to preach Kyuhyun but I interrupted him, "Stop it, let's just go now, you don't want to be late, right?"

 

Eunhyuk sighed, he walked towards the door, followed by Siwon. Kyuhyun just showed me his 'best' smile *that's what he said -_-

 

I ignored him and followed Eunhyuk and Siwon who already inside the car. "Hyung, you're the best-est." Kyuhyun shouted at me. I rolled my eyes.

 

 

----

[a/n]

Finally I'm back keke.. I apologized profusely because I've been gone for so long and sorry for the short update... I haven't had an update since I'll have the national exam later on 9 May. But after finish the test, I'm free.. So I'll update more often later. Thanks for waiting me guys ^^