Bear - CNU

Until Always (B1A4 One shots)

She was a teddy bear lover. She had over twenty teddy bears on her bed. But she would only hug the one her mother gave her when she was young. It was the first teddy bear she got and this teddy bear made her a teddy-bear-holic. She hugged it to sleep every night. She felt extremely safe when she embraced it. She was living alone so she sometimes talked to the bear.

One day, she was embracing the bear while watching TV in the living room. She leaned on the sofa and soothing the head of the teddy bear. Suddenly, the bear was transformed into a man with slightly long hair. He was a tall man wearing simple white shirt and jeans like her teddy bear. She was so scared and hid herself behind the sofa.
“Annyeong,” The man smiled. “I am Shinwoo, your teddy bear.” He walked towards her and held his hand out. “Don't worry I am not going to kill you.” His smile was so gentle and warm. She was mesmerized by his smile so she took Shinwoo’s hand. He pulled her up and embraced her. “I can finally embrace you back once.” He said and caressed her hair. She felt like she was melting in his embrace.

Shinwoo then pulled her hand and walked towards the kitchen.
“You know what, you should stop eating junk food while watching dramas. They are not good for you health!” Shinwoo said and threw all the junk food into the rubbish bin.
“Hey!” She shouted. “My food…” She was looking at the rubbish bin with her sad eyes.
Shinwoo pulled her towards the bedroom.
“Throw the other bears away! I don't like them.” Shinwoo said and pouted a bit.
“Are you… jealous?” She asked carefully.
“No. I know you love me only.” Shinwoo said with confidence. “But still, throw them all!”
“Andwae.” She pouted. “They are all my lovers!” Shinwoo heard that and walked closer towards her.
“Say. That. Again.” Shinwoo menaced her with his terrible tone. Their faces were dangerously close as well. She stepped back and lowered her head.
“Fine…” She pouted.
“Good girl.” Shinwoo said and pulled her towards the living room. “Clean your home will you?”
“I am too lazy to clean…” She pouted towards him.
“Aish… I will clean with you.” Shinwoo said and took all the cleaning tools out from the washroom. He was really cleaning the house with her. She took glances at him and feeling loved. “Don't look at me, look at the floor.” He said without looking at her. How does he know I was looking at him? She thought and continued sweeping the floor.

Shinwoo took a big garbage bag and walked towards her bedroom. She followed him and she saw him throwing her teddy bears.
“Andwae…” she whispered with sadness.
“You want them or me.” Shinwoo asked emotionlessly.
“You…” she answered with sadness.
“Good choice.” Shinwoo replied and continued throwing the other bears into the bag. He had cleaned the whole house and rested on the sofa. She was still so sad about the innocent bears.
“Shinwoo…” she pouted while sitting next to him.
“No. Don't take the other bears back.” He knew what she wanted to say.
“Oppa…” she was going to cry.
“I said no.” Shinwoo said strictly. She started to sob. Shinwoo sighed and embraced her tightly. “Shhh… don't cry. You have me, right?” She felt safe in his embrace and she fell asleep.

She opened her eyes when she smelled something delicious. She was wrapped inside a blanket. She woke and walked towards the kitchen. Shinwoo was cooking.
“Dinner is ready.” Shinwoo turned towards her and said. He placed the dishes onto the dining table and sat. “Try.” Shinwoo smiled and said. She tried some and her eyes widened.
“It is so delicious!” She exclaimed. She shoved some into Shinwoo’s mouth as well. Shinwoo smiled and ate.
“You need someone to take care of you. You eat junk food everyday so it is good to have some homemade food.” Shinwoo said gently. She nodded. “Don't be mad at Oppa anymore, okay?”
“How can I be mad at you when you cook so good!” She replied gladly. Shinwoo patted her head lightly and smiled at her cuteness.

They ate and Shinwoo washed the dishes. She was sitting on the sofa and waiting for Shinwoo. Shinwoo dried his hands and joined her on the sofa.
“Oppa, why did you change to human? Am I actually dreaming?” She was scared that everything is a dream.
“No.” Shinwoo answered. “You are not dreaming.” He said and held her in his arms. “I wished to God that I want to be with you in human form.”
“Why?” she asked curiously.
“Because you are so lonely…” Shinwoo held her hands. “You talk to me everyday and I could feel you loneliness from your words. I couldn't bear to see you like this. You should be finding a boyfriend and have a love relationship but you haven't. You love staying at home with us and not willing to meet new people.” Shinwoo held her hands tighter. “Also, I couldn't bear to see you with other man.” Shinwoo whispered the last part.
“That's why you become a human and take care of me…” she said.
“Yes, I will be taking care of you and protect you for the rest of my life.” Shinwoo said sincerely.

She smiled and kissed Shinwoo on his cheek.
“Nah-uh. You love to kiss me on my lips.” Shinwoo smirked and moved his face nearer towards hers. Yes, she loved to kiss her teddy bear from the day she got the bear.
“But… I haven’t kissed anyone human before…” She was trembling.
“I will be your first then.” Shinwoo was still smirking. He cupped her face with his hands. He kissed her softly. His lips are so soft. She thought. “I miss the feeling of your lips.” He kissed her once more. He looked at her with soul-melting smile and she looked at him as well.
“Oppa, I love you. Thank you for being a teddy bear and a human for me.” She said.
“I love you too. Be with me forever, okay?” Shinwoo embraced her tightly. She nodded and slept inside his embrace. Shinwoo carried her into her room and embraced her tightly. “Sweet dream.”

Word Count: 1059

Author's Note:
I actually typed this story 2 weeks ago. XD
And I forgot to post it last week. 
I was too busy I am sorry.
Please comment and subscribe. MUAHHHH.