Lunchbox - Sandeul

Until Always (B1A4 One shots)

“Yah! Lee Junghwan!” she shouted at the boy who stole her lunchbox on her desk. “Give me back my lunchbox!”
“I am hungry. Share with me will you?” the boy who named Lee Junghwan replied with a pout. She sighed and nodded. She knew he couldn't afford that so she decided to share with him. Lee Junghwan was her classmate and he loved to stay with her as she was the only classmate that befriended with him. The other classmates bullied him because of his family background.

“Say ah~” Junghwan said while holding a spoon with food. She facepalmed. He looked at her with puppy (duck) eyes.
“Fine. Ah~~~” She widened ready for the food and he fed her. “Thank you Mama Duck.”
“Yah! I am not Mama Duck!” Junghwan exclaimed. She laughed at his reaction.
“Oh! I forgot to tell you, my mum asked you to have dinner with us tonight.” She said. He loved to stay with her family because he could feel love with them. He didn't love his family because his father always abused him.
“Yayyyyy!” Junghwan exclaimed. She pinched his cheeks.
“Why are you so cute?” She smiled. He pouted again.

“Junghwan-ah, welcome!” Her mother welcomed him enthusiastically. He smiled embarrassedly. Her mother treated him like her real son. He ate at their home.
“Mum, can you make one more lunchbox for me everyday?” She asked her mum in the kitchen.
“Sure, but why?” her mum was curious.
“For Junghwan…”
“Ah~ Sure.” Her mum smiled at her daughter’s kindness. After she heard her mum’s reply, she went back to living room and stayed with her lovely classmate. Junghwan was playing with her duckling plushie.
“Hey, do you wanna stay here overnight?”
“Can I?” He was certainly excited. She nodded and he hugged her tightly.
“Can’t… breathe…” He heard her and he chuckled. He stayed at her house that night and went home next morning. He realized his family moved away and he called her.
“My… my family left…” He was shivering. He didn't know he should feel happy or sad.
“What do you mean by ‘left’?” She wasn't sure what he was talking about.
“They moved away…”
“Dad! Drive me to Junghwan’s home! Now!” He heard her shouting. Her dad and her went there after 10 minutes. She went inside the empty house and checked. Junghwan’s belongings were still there. She told her dad to take his belongings to the car.
“Live with us.” She simply said and hugged him. He nodded and followed them to the car.

After that day, he lived with her family. They never felt tired of providing him with love. They paid for his everything and he was thankful. He knew he had to do his best to repay their kindness. He loved singing so much that he wanted to be a singer. He participated in different singing competitions and her family supported him. The owner of an entertainment company saw his performance and had some interest towards Junghwan. He offered him an opportunity to be a trainee in his entertainment and let him discuss with his family before getting a confirmed answer. If he agreed, he would be having his training in Seoul and it would be a big adventure to Junghwan, a boy from Busan. Junghwan went home and discussed with them. Her father and mother agreed with it but she didn't say anything. She went to her room after she heard about that.
“Hey… are you okay?” Junghwan knocked on the door of her bedroom.
“Yes.” She weakly answered because she didn't want him to know she was crying. She knew how important for Junghwan to be a trainee, and to be a singer in the future. But she didn't want him to leave Busan, or in other word, she didn't want him to leave her. She then decided to let him go.

“I have to go now…” It was the day Junghwan left Busan. She handed a lunchbox to him.
“Junghwan-ah, I made this lunchbox myself. You have to eat them all. Okay?” She said.
“I will…” Junghwan was going to cry. Her parents hugged him.
“Be careful, son.”
“Good Luck.”

He left for his dream for around three years. Because of the strict rule of trainee, he had to stop using phone which made him lost his contact with her and her family. He debuted a year ago with a new nickname Sandeul.
“Did you record Inkigayo on TV?” She asked her mum.
“Yes. I know you wanted to watch B1A4.” Her mum replied.
“Yayyyy! Thanks mum!” She said and left for work. She was working in a small company as a clerk. She didn't make friends at all.

“Deullie, did you pack your things? We are heading to Busan for fan sign event!” Junghwan’s band mate Baro asked.
“Yes.” He said and sighed. He didn't know if he could see her again. He made a lunchbox. If he could see her again, he promised himself he had to share this lunchbox with her, like what they did three years ago. They arrived Busan at around 1 p.m.
“Guys, you will have some free time. Come back at 2 p.m.” Manager said. Junghwan took the lunchbox and went to catch a cab. He still remembered where they live. He rang the bell and her mum opened the door.
“Umma!”
“Junghwan-ah!” Her mum cried and hugged him tightly.
“Where is my dear friend?”
“She is working.” Her mum gave him the address and he left for his friend.

She packed her own lunchbox everyday. She took her lunchbox out and ate at the park beside the company. She was sitting on the swing, closing her eyes and felt the breeze. She was humming “Beautiful Target” by B1A4. She missed him.
“Hey lonely lady, do you want to share a lunchbox with me?” The familiar voice rang in her ears. She couldn't believe what she just heard.
“Sure.” She smiled and shared the lunchbox made by him.

Word Count: 1001

Author's Note:
Happy Birthday Sandeul.
Actually I planned to post Jinyoung's oneshot first, but then it is Deullie's birthday today. 
That's why this chapter is our loveliest Lee Junghwan's.
I planned to type a Badeul oneshot as well. XD
I don't know if you guys will love it or not...
Please comment and subscribe. MUAHHHH.