Separate - Baro x Sandeul

Until Always (B1A4 One shots)

“Take care, hyung-deul…” Channie was going to cry because they would be living separately.
“Chan-ah, we are going to live in the same building. Don’t cry.” Jinyoung told him.
“Yes,” Shinwoo agreed and started caressing Channie’s hair. “You can come to me if you feel lonely.”
“Thanks hyung…” Channie sobbed.
“And we will be meeting at the company everyday!” Baro added and patted Channie’s shoulder lightly. They didn't realize Sandeul didn't make a sound at all.

They lived separately for two months. Sandeul attended a programme called New House about renovating a room. He told the host that he was afraid of darkness, which made Baro’s heart ached.
“Is that doll me?” Baro asked while pointing at the screen.
“No. It is me!” Sandeul answered confidently. “That’s me as well.” Baro laughed embarrassedly but he knew that Sandeul was lying. Baro and Channie helped designing the balcony of Sandeul’s home and Sandeul chose Baro’s design. Baro hugged Sandeul tightly. Baro knew Ducky would choose his design because Baro is the person understand Sandeul the most.
“Sunwoo-ah,” Sandeul called softly when they were staying on the car after the show. Baro loved to hear Sandeul calling him by his real name. It was a deal two years ago. They would call each other with their real name. “Thank you for designing such a pretty balcony for me.”
“No problem,” Baro replied. They went back to their own home afterwards. Shinwoo was practicing the musical, Jinyoung was working with the girls in Produce 101, Channie went to the company and stayed with Jinyoung because he wanted to take a closer look to those young and pretty girls.

 

Baro was writing some raps for the coming album at his own house. His mind was invaded by Sandeul’s speech about afraid of darkness and loneliness. He felt uneasy while thinking about that. Drinking some water in the kitchen, Baro decided to take some rest. Light went out suddenly. Baro then heard some screaming from his neighbor. Ah~ The electricity was cut off in the whole building. Baro wasn't scared and stayed calm. Oh No, Junghwan! Baro grabbed a torch, his key and Sandeul’s house key, his own phone and ran out of his home. He ran down towards third floor. Luckily he had Sandeul’s home key. Baro opened the door and shouted. “Junghwan-ah, where are you?” He switched on the torch for finding Sandeul. “Junghwan-ah! Reply me!” He was searching in the living room. Nope, he is not here. “Junghwan-ah, I am worried!” He then started searching in the room. Still no. Maybe he is staying in the balcony! Baro ran upstairs towards the balcony. He heard some sobbing sound and he was sure that’s his Junghwan’s. His voice is still angelic although he is sobbing. Nope, it is not the time to think like this, Baro. “Junghwan!” Baro used the torch to guide his way towards the shivering Sandeul that curling up like a ball at the corner. Baro saw his fragile Junghwan and embraced him immediately.

“Sunwoo…” Sandeul cried on Baro’s chest.
“Shhh…” Baro shushed his fragile duckling. “It is okay, I am here.” He caressed his duckling’s hair.
“I am so scared…” Sandeul was still sobbing.
“I will protect you from now on.” Baro said and embraced Sandeul’s head closer to his chest. Sandeul could only nod. Baro hummed some tunes to make Sandeul sleep. Sandeul hadn’t sleep that sound after moving away from the members. He was so insecure to live alone and he felt safe in Baro’s arm. This was the first time Sandeul can sleep without his dolls after living alone. Baro carried Sandeul in bridal style and placed him gently onto his soft bed in the bedroom. He hugged him to sleep.

“Junghwan-ah, wake up.” Baro tried to wake the sleeping duckling. “It is already 10 a.m. in the morning.”
“Shireo!” Sandeul shouted and continued sleeping.
“I cooked breakfast.” Baro tried to persuade his duckling to wake up. It worked. Sandeul jumped off the bed and ran to the dining table.
“Where is my breakfast? Yah! Cha Sunwoo! You lied!” Sandeul was furious.
“In my house.” Baro replied with a smirk plastered on his face. “You can move into my house and have my breakfast everyday.”

Word Count: 707

Author's Note: 
Yeah It's Sunday again.:3
And my first one-shot!:3
The next one will be too.:3
But there will be B1A4 x OC more. XD
Thank you for commenting. T_T
And please tell me how you guys think about this ...><
Thank you.