Bridal Style - CNU x Jinyoung

Until Always (B1A4 One shots)

“Shinwoo-san, please carry Jinyoung-san in bridal style.” The emcee said. The audience screamed. Shinwoo followed the instruction and carried Jinyoung. Jinyoung laughed in embarrassed. Shinwoo put Jinyoung down after 5 seconds.
“Baro-san, please carry Sandeul-san in bridal style!” The emcee asked Baro to do the same thing. Sandeul wrapped his arms around Baro’s neck and kept saying ‘My honey’. Baro tried but Sandeul is too heavy to lift. They were attending a fan meeting in Sendai and they had to complete some strange missions. The emcee paired them up with Badeul and Shinyoung. Gongchan would be having another missions. Another mission was to act a classic scene of a drama. Jinyoung pretended to be asleep and leaned his head onto Shinwoo’s shoulder. Shinwoo smiled and patted Jinyoung’s head lightly. The audience screamed their lungs out.

The fan meeting event has ended and they went back to hotel. Jinyoung was having the same room with Sandeul, Baro was having the same room as Shinwoo, and Gongchan was staying with manager. Meanwhile in Jinyoung and Sandeul’s room, the doorbell was rung.
“Deul-ah, get the door.” Jinyoung was lying on bed scrolling his phone. Sandeul facepalmed himself and opened the door.
“Oh Sunwoo-ah!” Sandeul saw Baro standing in front of him.
“Deullie I want to stay with you tonight~~” Baro requested.
“Sure!” Sandeul agreed. “But Jinyoungie-hyung…”
“No, I am not going anywhere.” Jinyoung said without looking at them.
“Fine. I will tell Shinwoo-hyung to switch place with you.” Baro solved the problem. “Deullie you will be staying in that room with me.” Shinwoo was so easy-going that agreed with Baro’s idea. Shinwoo went to Jinyoung’s room with some of his belongings.

“Jinyoung-ah,” Shinwoo called his name softly. “What do you think about today’s event?”
“Embarrassed.” Jinyoung replied. “Strange. Why are they pairing us like couples?”
“I don't know.” Shinwoo shrugged. “But Baro and Deullie seems enjoy. How about you?”
“M-me?” Jinyoung stuttered when he thought about pairing up with Shinwoo earlier that day. “Good, I think.” He tried to answer as plain as possible but his face reddened a little.
“Awww my wife is blushing, so cute.” Shinwoo teased.
“W-what?” Jinyoung was shocked. “The event has ended. I am not your wife! And… and… I am not blushing!” Shinwoo felt the urge to pinch Jinyoung’s cheek. He did it. “Ouch!”
“Aigoo Jinyoung-ah you are too adorable!”
“No I am not!”
“You are!”
“No!” Shinwoo didn't reply. Jinyoung looked at Shinwoo’s direction and found him taking his shirt off. “What are you doing?”
“Taking off my shirt,” Shinwoo replied. “Babo.”
“Why?”
“I don't like sleeping with my shirts on.” Shinwoo showed his board shoulder, which made Jinyoung start drooling. “Do you like what you see?”
“No.” Jinyoung rolled his eyes. “Hey, do you know what are the missions of fan meeting tomorrow?”
“Probably pairing us up again.” Shinwoo replied. “Call me yeobo.”
“No.” Jinyoung said bluntly.
“You will be my yeobo tomorrow again.” Shinwoo was confident.
“I will tell the emcee to pair me with Channie.”
“Nah-uh, you are mine.” Shinwoo’s word made Jinyoung blushed. “You are blushing again.”
“I am not!” Jinyoung rebutted. Shinwoo sat nearer.
“You are.” Shinwoo said and caressed Jinyoung’s cheek. Shinwoo found Jinyoung didn't slap his hand away and he blushed more. He is certainly enjoying it. Shinwoo thought. “Jinyoung-ah.”
“Hmm?” Jinyoung closed his eyes. Shinwoo crashed his lips towards Jinyoung’s. Jinyoung was shocked and didn't know if he should push him away. But then he started to enjoy the bear’s kiss and learned to reply the kiss. Their lips finally left each other when they were out of oxygen.
“Jinyoung-ah.” Shinwoo held Jinyoung’s hand. “Call me yeobo.”
“Shireo.” Jinyoung puffed his cheeks.
“Wae~” Shinwoo started his rare aegyo and made Jinyoung laugh.
“You didn't ask me out.” Jinyoung pouted.
“Alright. Jinyoung-ah, would you like to go out and have sushi with me tomorrow after the fan meeting?”
“No!”
“Wae?” Shinwoo was a little impatient.
“I want to eat now!”
“Sure, my yeobo~”

Word Count: 664

Author's Note:
Woohoo another . 
I am going to stop posting for a while because I am going to have exam.
After the exam, I promise I will complete "Thank You Puppy".
Thank you.