Skydiving - Baro

Until Always (B1A4 One shots)

Baro couldn't try paragliding when they were shooting “Wonderful Day” so he promised himself he had to try something more exciting than that. They had a week of holiday so he went to a place in Korea for skydiving. Baro knew that he would be afraid but he had to try.
“Skydiving is an activity that jumps off the airplane… blah blah blah…” Baro was reading the leaflet in front of the skydiving company. Alright! I have to do this! he thought. He went inside and asked the receptionist about it.
“There is a time slot available. It is around 3 p.m. Is that okay?”
“Yes!”
“Okay. Please come in.” The receptionist pressed a button and the glass door besides her opened. Baro went in.

“Welcome.” A man lead Baro to the counter. “It is a very dangerous activity. If you have heart attack, you can't join.” The man kept explaining the rules to Baro.
“Yes I understand.” Baro then paid.
“Alright.” The man took out a piece of A4 paper. “You have to sign this before joining.” Baro looked at the paper with the title “SKYDIVING COMPANY RELEASE AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT” and he felt a bit scared. “I, THE UNDERSIGNED, HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE RELEASE AGREEMENT ABOVE.” Baro read and nodded.
Name: Cha Sunwoo (차선우)
Age: 25
Sign here: BARO

The staff then lead Baro to a large room with many other participants waiting. The staff helped Baro to record the weight and height. Another staff handed him the uniform and told him to get changed in the changing room. He placed his own belongings into the locker, number 905. He smiled at the number and went back to the waiting room. The other waiting participants were forming circles and he was quite lost.
“Participant Cha. Please come here.” A girl stood and waved at him. The girl was wearing a similar uniform but she has the name badge. Baro walked towards her. “You are participating the 3 p.m. skydiving session, right?” Baro nodded. “Please sit down then. I am the coach of yours.” Baro sat beside her.
“Welcome everyone. I will now tell you the procedure of skydiving. You will be jumping off the plane with your own coach. You will be linking with your coach. Now, we will show you what you should do while jumping.” She pulled Baro up. “When you jump, you have to tilt your head up, like this.” She forced his head up.
“Ouch!”
“Oops sorry.” She mehrong-ed. Baro widened his mouth because of the reaction of his coach. She kept on explaining the procedures to other participants. After explaining, she took a safety belt and helped him to put on.
“I… I can put it on myself…” Baro was quite embarrassed as she was touching him here and there.
“It is complicated. Let me help you. I don't want any participants to get hurt.” She told him and continued her work. She wasn't embarrassed at all. Her hands were getting closed to his thigh and he was shivering. “Done!” She shouted.
“It is now time for participants and coaches to get knowing to each other.” Other coach announced.
“Participant Cha.” She smiled at him. “What’s your name?”
“Sunwoo, but you can call me Baro.” He was stunned by her smile.
“Oh Baro. What is your occupation?” She tilted her head a bit.
“Have you heard about a boy group B1A4?”
“Oh!!!!! You are that Baro!” She recognized him and she was so surprised.
“Hehe yeah.” Baro was scratching his nape because he was quite embarrassed. She smiled at his cuteness.
“3 p.m. team. We have to get on the plane.” Her colleague announced. She took his hand and followed her colleague. His heart was beating faster. I am nervous!!!!! Baro shouted inside his mind. What is making me nervous? Skydiving? Or her hand?
They got on the plane and she sat beside him.
“Are you nervous?” She asked him. He shut his eyes and nodded. She held his hand. “Don’t worry. I will be here!” He felt relieved when he heard what she said.

The plane reached the certain height that suitable for skydiving. The light inside the cabin changed from red to green, signaling they could start the skydiving session. The participants and coaches were getting ready. She linked herself behind him and she took the parachute backpack. Some pairs jumped and Baro was shivering. How can I do this?!?! She sensed his nervousness and she pecked his cheek.
“Relax.” She showed her smile. I have to do this! Baro thought. “We will be the next pair.” Baro felt determined and nodded. She guided him to the door. “Ready? Three.” Baro inhaled deeply. “Two.” Baro closed his eyes. “One!” Baro stepped out and tilted his head up. “Go!” She stepped out as well.
“Wooohoooooooo!” Baro felt … relieved. He felt like flying freely in the air (although he was actually falling). She smiled at his silliness.
“Feel good?” She asked.
“YES!!” He shouted.
“Me too.” She replied. She looked at him and felt contented.
“It felt better when you are with me.” He said and held her hand.
“What… What do you mean?” She stuttered.
“You know what I mean.” He grinned. “I think I like you.”
“Really…? An idol… likes me…?” She was surprised. “A skydiving coach…?”
“Yes.” He grinned again. She realized it is time to pull the parachute out so she pulled the handle. He felt a large force pulling him up. “Woooohooooo~” She heard him and laughed.
“Are you fool?” She asked. “I thought idol would find an idol girlfriend.”
“No~ I just want someone that makes me happy and I can make her happy as well.” Baro answered.
“We are going to land soon~” She announced. He felt slightly disappointed because she didn't answer him and he was going to leave her soon. He saw a piece of grassland and he knew he was landing on it.
“Wooooohooooo~” He exclaimed. They landed and sat on the grassland. She helped him to unbuckle the belt. Before she could leave, he held her hand. “Do you want to have a cup of coffee with me? Maybe we can go to the café over there.” She smiled and nodded.
“Sure.”

Word Count: 1042

Author's Note:
Hey there I am back. 
I want to end that story but I am too lazy...
So I decided to create more one shots :P
Let me be! XD
I watched BANA 3rd fan meeting last week in Seoul!
Gosh I miss them so much right now!
I still have some more one shots ideas so... wait for me!XD
That's it. If you are reading this, receive my kiss. MUAH.