Crushing on you again - Baro [GOOD TIMING]

Until Always (B1A4 One shots)


“Kids, we are going to have camping next week as your graduation picnic. Please be prepared.” Our home teacher announced. The whole class was excited.
“Hyemi-ah, we can go camping!” Baro said to me enthusiastically. “Are you excited?”
“Kinda…” I am a careless girl so I would have a high chance of hurting myself during the trip. Therefore I feel worried more.
“Why are you unhappy?” He asked.
“Just tired from school work I think…” I lied because I didn't want him to worry too much.
“Remember to rest more, okay?” Baro looked at me with worried eyes. “Make sure you have energy for the camp.”
“Hmmm…”

Right, Baro is my boyfriend. He is always excited over everything. So cute. Outgoing as well, so he was definitely excited about the camping thing. He is the leader of the football team. He knows how to rap as well. So cool. Many girls fell for him but… he chose me. Well, I am kinda… different from him. I am just an introvert who only knows reading. Or you can call me nerd. And careless, as mentioned above. I could trip myself and fall on the ground suddenly. Baro always thinks I am cute when I did that, but no, I felt so ashamed. He even said he fell in love with me because of those careless things I did. But… but I wasn't doing those on purpose… Some girls from school were jealous… Somehow I still don't understand why he chose me. How about flashbacking to the past, the moment he confesses to me.

That day, Baro told me to meet him in a park.
“Hyemi-ah,” Baro scratched his back of his neck. “I have something to tell you.” I could see him sweating a lot.
“Yes?”
“I think I like you… Can you… you know… be my lover?” Baro was looking at the floor waiting for my reply.
“Ummm… but why… I am just one normal girl...”
“Because I found you cute! You are so cute when you tripped, and when you left some rice on your face, and when you fell asleep on the bus and banged your head to the window… That's why I fell in love with you!” Baro’s face turned crimson when he told me the reason.
“I… I don't know…” He was so charming in my eyes. When he practiced football at school, I would take a peek from the library window. The serious face of him practicing is… amazing. “Maybe… yes…” The moment I pronounced the ‘s’ sound, he embraced me tightly crushing my bones.
That's how we become couple.

“Hyemi~~~” Baro called and I answered. “Did you pack your things?”
“I am packing now. But I am not sure what to pack…”
“Torch, matches…” He was listing the things needed while I was packing the things he mentioned.
“Thank you Baro.”
“Hehe, no thanks. I will be picking you up in front of your house at 7:30 tomorrow. Sleep well okay?” He is sweet as always.
“You too.”
“Good night.”
“Good night.”

“Noona! Baro hyung is here!” My younger brother shouted. I ran down from my room immediately.
“Thanks Channie. I will be back tomorrow. Be good okay?” I ruffled his hair.
“Yes Noona! Enjoy your camping! Be safe okay?” He smirked and I instantly knew what he was thinking.
“Goddamned it Gong Chansik I am going to kill you!” I took my backpack and ready to hit him with it.
“Baro hyung helppppppppp!”
“Hyemi-ah let’s go.” Baro held my hand and stopped me from hitting my brother. I stared at Channie once more and left with Baro.

We got onto the coach prepared by our school, which would go to the camping site. I felt asleep on the coach and my whole body was swinging following the flow of the coach. Swinging to the left, then swinging to the right.
“Aigoo, you are going to hit the window with your head.” I heard Baro said and I felt he placed his arm on my shoulder pulling me towards him. “You are safe in my embrace now.” So warm, my boyfriend.
We arrived the camping site after an hour. The boys had to make the tents while the girls had to make fire. Oh I have matches! Some girls collected dry wood sticks and grass for the fire. I tried to light the match but I failed. I tried again and TA-DA it lit. Then I have to transfer the fire from the match to the grass. Easy job. When the other girls did the next step, I forgot the match in my hand was still lighting. The match was burning, which means it was getting shorter. I burnt my finger before I remembered to throw the match away. It was just a small burn but I screamed. Baro ran towards me immediately.

“What happened?” Baro asked nervously.

“I accidentally burnt my finger. But it is just a small burn. Don't worry.” Baro held my finger and blew lightly.
“You are so adorable oh my God.”
“Hehe…” I giggled embarrassedly. He was so sweet taking care of me.

After cooking ourselves lunch, it was time for hiking. I was going with Baro, of course.
“GOGOGO!” Baro was again excited.
“They said that the view at the top of the mountain was great. I am looking forward to it as well.”
“Cool! Let’s go!” He took my hand guiding me.
“Before that, let me tie my shoelaces tightly.” I didn't want to trip onto the mud so I should be doing the precautions. He released my hand for me to do my work.
“Done. Ka-ja.”

Walking peacefully in the woods, we breathed in the refreshing air and felt energized.
“Aigoo,” Baro suddenly exclaimed. “You are going to trip yourself, you know?”
“Huh?”
“Your shoelaces…” He pointed towards my shoes. Before I got to look down, he had already kneeled down. “I will help you.” He tied my shoelaces again.
“Thanks.” I was so embarrassed because he did that.
“That's what I should do. Protect you. My adorable princess.”
Awwwwww he is so sweet I am falling for him again!!!
We then hiked to the peak safely and adored the view. It was amazing, really. Especially with your perfect boyfriend beside you.

The sky was turning darker so we went back to the camping site.
“We will have a game tonight. Bring your torch.” Our class teacher announced. I took my torch with me. The game is about finding your partner in the woods. My partner is him, apparently.
“You brought the torch, right?” Baro asked.
“Yes. So don't worry. The torch can light up the road in front of me.”
“Be careful.” Baro said and pecked my cheek. Then we were separated and were led to the starting point.

I switched on my torch and started finding Baro. The girls beside me were scared because of the cool wind and unfamiliar environment. We then separated and I was alone walking finding Baro.
“Baro-ah.” I kept shouting to find him. Also, to let him know where I was. But then, the light from my torch started to dim. SHOOT. Come on, don't die. My torch was out of battery… the light was getting dimmer and dimmer. I have to find Baro before the light completely dies out.
“Cha BARO!” I kept shouting. The battery ended its life before I found my man. I should sit here shouting for him since I could see nothing right now. Sometimes I could see a light but it didn't come nearer, because I was not the one he/she was finding, or in other words, he/she is not Baro.

“Gong Hyemi!” I heard Baro!
“Cha Baro I am here!!!!!”
“Gong Hyemi!” Goddamned it just search me by my shouting!
“CHA BARO!” I saw the light become larger, that's mean he was walking towards me!
“Hyemi!” Baro found me! I embraced him tightly. Well, and started crying.
“Baro…”
“Why are you crying… and why are you in the dark?” Baro was tapping my back lightly.
“My torch… out of battery…”
“Aigoo, you must be scared. But don't worry you prince in shining amour came to rescue you.”
“I felt like I am a huge burden…” I couldn't stop weeping. “I am so useless… I could do nothing right… Why are you still treating me so good… I am not worth…”

“Who said you are not worth it? You are perfect in my eyes. No matter how careless you are, I will still love you. I will protect you with my life you know? I will not release your hand no matter what. You are the one I love. And, every careless moment of you making me loves you more. I think I fall in love with you again Hyemi-ah. Believe me, my love.”

 

Word Count: 1479


Author's Note:
Woohoo I am back. I am starting a series of GOOD TIMING.
The oneshots will be written based on the lyrics of the songs in GOOD TIMING. 
I planned to open a new story for my series but then I realized it is hard for me to write oneshots for some songs. 
Therefore I will place them here. :3
The first one here is based on the song 'Crushing on you again' (너에게 한번더 반하는 순간)
Enjoy :) 
Btw I will be going to Korea on the first week of February. FOR B1A4 CONCERT OF COURSE. 
I will try to write more before travelling. 
It would be great if you can read my stories and press the subscribe button. 
Comments are welcomed as well. 
Thanks :D