Vampire - Jinyoung

Until Always (B1A4 One shots)

“I am hungry.” Jinyoung said.
“Me too hyung. Should we hunt now?” Gongchan replied and started looking around. “How about the girl over there?”
“Yeah. I can smell her sweet blood from here.” Jinyoung smirked.
“Hyung~ You go and hunt that girl and let’s share her blood~~” Gongchan was too lazy to hunt and started his aegyo towards his hyung.

“Chan-ah, why don't you try?” Jinyoung questioned his dongsaeng.
“I am hungry and lazy~~~” Gongchan kept doing aegyo.
“Fine. Next time you have to hunt your own food.” Jinyoung said and went out of the café.

The girl was locking the gate of the store at around 4 a.m. So tired. She thought. She then started walking towards her home where was 15 minutes away from the store. She was scrolling her phone and walking slowly. She didn't realize there was someone following her.

It is time. Jinyoung thought. Suddenly she felt someone grabbing her wrist and pulled her to a dark alley. She tried to scream but the stranger shut her up by slapping her. Help. She thought. Jinyoung startled because there was another predator chasing after his prey. He ran after them and he saw that girl was going to be harassed. Jinyoung pulled molester away and punched him in his stomach without hesitation. He even showed his fangs to scare the molester. The molester ran away immediately because of the vampire in front of him. That girl was shocked so she didn't move a bit after Jinyoung scared away the molester.
“Are you okay?” Jinyoung asked without looking at her. She didn't reply as she wasn't sure what was the intention of the man in front of him to save her. Jinyoung went towards her and assisted her to stand. She was so afraid but she still let him. “You shouldn't be walking alone at this time.” Jinyoung said and sighed. He shouldn't be saying this warm-hearted advice to her.
“I have no choice. I have to work. Anyway, thank you.” She said while looking at the floor. Jinyoung heard and cornered her. He cupped her face with one hand and forced her to look at him. His eyes are so mesmerizing. They stared at each other’s eyes and no one moved. She was bewitched by his fox eyes. He fell for her big round eyes as well.
“Hyung! Did you…” Gongchan ran towards where his hyung was and shouted. He stopped as he saw the scene in front of him. Jinyoung snapped back to reality and whispered something into the girl’s ears. Jinyoung left with Gongchan.
“See you next time.”

“I am hungry, hyung. Why didn't you bit her?!” Gongchan asked and pouted.
“She was in danger.” Jinyoung answered as the sweet smell of the girl was still lingering in his mind. “I don't think I should drink her blood. You know… err… she was scared and her blood vessels would be… errr… constricted. It is hard for us to drink. You know?” Jinyoung made up an excuse. Very lame excuse.
“But the adrenaline would be the best part of it!” Gongchan exclaimed. “I hate you hyung!”
“Don't be. I will buy you pig’s blood. Okay?” Jinyoung said and wrapped his arm around Gongchan’s shoulder as they were walking home.
“Fine.” Gongchan was still pouting. “Three packs!”
“Sure.” Jinyoung smiled.

She reached home and took a bath. She still couldn't forget those eyes, those fox eyes, those mesmerizing fox eyes. Who is he?

Jinyoung and Gongchan were full and they went home as the sun was going to rise. Jinyoung lied on the bed and started thinking the incident a while ago. He didn't know why he saved her. She is only a prey. Don't be tenderhearted. He started to realize she had some affections on him. He dreamt. He dreamt of a date with her. He dreamt of holding her hand, hugging her waist, and even kissing her on her lips. So soft.
“Aish hyung! What are you doing!” Gongchan shouted which woke Jinyoung up. They were at a strange position where Jinyoung was kissing Gongchan’s hand. “What were you dreaming about?”
“Nothing.”
“Hyung, we lived together for years. Don't lie to me.” Gongchan stared at Jinyoung.
“Her. I dreamt about her.” Jinyoung decided to tell Gongchan the truth.
“The girl we met yesterday night?” Gongchan questioned. Jinyoung nodded which made Gongchan sighed. “You know we can’t love human, right?”
“I didn't say I love her.” Jinyoung rebutted.
“But you kissed my hand.” Gongchan facepalmed. “I am sure you dreamt of kissing her.”
“What should I do?” Jinyoung asked.
“Turn her.”

The two vampires were sitting at the same café and looking at the store that girl was working. She was the last to leave the store so she had to close the gate. After she locked the gate, Jinyoung went out from the café and started following her. She was scrolling her phone and didn't realize someone was following her. He followed her to where she lived and he grabbed her wrist. He looked at her in her eyes before she could scream. She immediately calmed down when she saw those eyes.
“It is you.”
“I told you we would meet again.” Jinyoung said and she didn't know how to reply so she could only nod. Jinyoung remembered what Gongchan suggested and showed his fangs. She startled because it was the first time she saw a real vampire.
“What… what are you going to do…?” She was shivering and trying to escape from Jinyoung’s grip.
“I want to turn you to a vampire.” Jinyoung tightened his grip and said calmly. “Like me.”
“Please… No…” Her tears started rolling down on her cheeks. Jinyoung stopped what he was doing as he saw those tears coming from the big round eyes of hers. He hid his fangs and embraced her.
“Sorry.” Jinyoung muttered and she stopped crying. He felt her temperature. So warm. He knew he couldn't force her to turn so he left in a second. She wiped her tears and went back to her apartment.

They dreamt of each other that night/day. They dreamt of having a date with each other in a park. He loved her giggle and she loved his grin. Why is he so hard to resist? She thought. I want her. He thought.

Gongchan wasn't going to comment on his hyung’s action because he knew men would be fools when they are in love. Jinyoung broke into her apartment after sunset but he didn't know it was her day-off. She had a great shower and walked out of the bathroom only with a piece of towel wrapping her body. She was humming some tunes while walking into her bedroom. Unfortunately Jinyoung was in her bedroom as well. She turned the doorknob and Jinyoung startled. The door was pushed open, revealing the shocked vampire. She didn't scream because she was looking forward to seeing him after the dream. Jinyoung couldn't resist the iness of the girl in front of her so he wrapped his arms around her waist and started kissing her. They kissed passionately and he pushed her onto her bed. At that moment, they knew they needed each other.

Jinyoung awoke and it was already 1 p.m. He looked at the girl sleeping peacefully beside her and he smiled a bit. He then heard his stomach growling and her sweetness of blood started lingering his mind. I am hungry. She changed her sleeping position and revealed her neck accidentally.
“Baby…” Jinyoung was shivering as his mind was going wild. He tried to warn her before he did anything wrong.
“Hummm…?” she was still sleeping while answering him.
“I am hungry…” Jinyoung was trying so hard to control his mind.
“Get something to eat then…” she wasn't aware.
“Your blood is the only food in front of me…” Jinyoung shifted his mouth next to her neck. She heard him and widened her eyes immediately.
“Jinyoung…” she was scared.
“You blood smelled so sweet…” Jinyoung was going to explode in anytime. “May I try, baby?” She didn't know how to stop him so she decided to kiss him. His fangs accidentally cut her lips and Jinyoung started drinking. She tried to bear the pain but she couldn't stop the tears from dropping. Her face became paler and paler and he was full.
“I hate you, Jung Jinyoung…” She hugged herself tightly at the corner of the room. Jinyoung heard that and snapped back to reality. . What did I do?
“Baby… I am sorry…” He tried to walk near her. “It is my instinct…” She cried more. He wrapped his body around hers.
“I hate you… I hate you… but I love you…” She was still crying and she started hitting Jinyoung’s chest. Jinyoung let her. She cried until she was tired and slept. Jinyoung carried her back to her bed and embraced her tightly. He looked at her lips and sighed. He her wound clean and kissed her. He didn't want to leave her.

She woke at 7 p.m. and she decided to take a sick leave. Her stomach started growling. She looked at the sleeping vampire and sighed. She knew she couldn't leave him no matter what he did to her.
“Jinyoung… I am hungry…” She pouted.
“Five more minutes, baby.” He answered and continued sleeping. She decided to cook but Jinyoung grabbed her wrist. “Stay with me.”
“I want to cook…” She was still pouting.
“Let’s eat outside. Before that, five more minutes.” Jinyoung answered and pulled her back into his embrace.

They walked hand in hand on the street at eight something.
“I want to eat Korean food.”
“Sure, baby.” He answered and kissed her on her lips which made her blushed. “My baby is blushing, so cute.” She didn't answer him and pulled him into a Korean restaurant. Jinyoung ate as well which made her stare at him.
“Don't need to stare at me, baby. I know I am handsome.” She facepalmed at her boyfriend’s narcissism. “I can eat human food. But it is not for survival, just for covering my identity.” She nodded. They ate and walked on the street.
“I want to buy something.” Jinyoung said.
“Okay, let’s go and buy.”
“No, you can’t go there or you will be in danger.”
“Where are you going then?”
“Blood market.” Jinyoung tightened his hand on hers. “Your blood is so sweet that every vampire there will be so eager to taste your blood.” She nodded.
“I will wait for you at home then.” She smiled.
“Sure. I will bring my belongings back as well.”

She was waiting for Jinyoung at home. Ding Dong. She opened the door revealing her handsome boyfriend.
“Jinyoung!” She hugged him tightly and she realized there was someone behind her boyfriend.
“Annyeong noona. I am Gongchan, Jinyoungie hyung’s friend.” The cute vampire grinned.
“Oh… hi…” She was embarrassed.
“I told him I am going to live with you. Then he insisted to tag along. Sorry.” Jinyoung said while scratching his nape.
“I will be lonely if you move away.” Gongchan pouted. Jinyoung facepalmed.
“Please come in. I have a guestroom for you to stay.” She said. Then she helped them to carry their things into the rooms. Jinyoung placed the blood bags inside the fridge.
That night/day, Gongchan couldn’t sleep because of the new environment. He knocked on the bedroom door of the couple. Jinyoung opened the door.
“Chan-ah, just go to sleep.” Jinyoung said and yawned.
“I couldn't sleep.” Gongchan pouted. “Can I sleep with you?”
“No.” Jinyoung said and hit Gongchan’s face with the door. Jinyoung went back to his girlfriend and kissed her. Suddenly they heard Gongchan’s shouting.
“I want a girlfriend tooooooooooooooooo.”

Word Count: 1957

Author's Note:
I love this one so much. 
I re-read and re-read it many time.
Sorry if there is something not for kids. 
Oh I post it today because I am bored. XD
Yeah, it is not Sunday. 
And, for the next two oneshots, they are . 
Please comment because I really want to know how you guys think about my oneshots...
Thank you.