Look-a-Like Pt2

Losing You is Not My Option [REWRITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Night has come. Jiwon already at home, relaxing in living room after doing projects with Taeyeon. No sign of Tiffany coming back home because Jiwon already called her for many time but still no respond. Her things still at Jiwon's room, so its impossible that she already go back to her own house. At least she will send a message or wrote a note before leaving.

 

Jiwon is in her deep thought, what Taeyeon said earlier made sense.

 

Flashback

 

"so thats how you feel towards Tiffany?" Taeyeon asked Jiwon, she put down her caramel latte aside.

 

Jiwon nodded, staring at her pen that she was holding. "I'm really....still confused about it..."

 

Taeyeon leaned her head with her hand, looking at Jiwon and smile. "Sometimes, people are so confused with their life. Whether to choose good or bad way. Same as you, whether to choose to be her girlfriend or just...a friend. You should've love her same as she loves you, she did everything to make you love her. So..you better be it. Just because she lost her purity doesn't make her feel she is not playing around with you, she let you know. Because she knows that you will accept her even though she lost her purity to someone else."

 

She looked away for a moment, don't want Jiwon to see that she actually shed a tear. "are you okay?"

 

She hummed in answer, "I'm okay, don't worry. I got an allergy to pollens" she lied.

 

Flashback end

 

"Eomma?" Jiwon look at her eomma, Mrs Min were holding a small blue box in her hands.

 

She sits beside Jiwon, "what is that?" Jiwon pointed her finger to the small box. With a sad face, Mrs Min opened the small box.

 

Jiwon saw it and feel so confused, "what is it, eomma? I don't understand"

 

"It's your wedding ring, you gonna married with your dad's choices. 2 month from now" Mrs Min voices cracked when she told Jiwon about it.

 

"but eomma..why?"

 

"your appa's condition is getting worst, I don't think that he will hold it much longer" She hold her daughter's hands.

 

Jiwon's body were like a stone, her face shown that she is suprised. Her fist tighten, gritted teeth. She close her eyes, only could say. "Eomma, I need time.."

 

 

 

Taeyeon lying on her bed, looking a ripped-half photo that she holding. Two kids, showing their cheeky smile. Both of them look so cute together. The boy put his arm on the girl's shoulder, and they had the V sign.

 

"Min Jiwon...Why do you look like him so much?"

 

Flashback

 

Jiwon eats so much meat, they even order three plate of different meat. "wow, if I know that my mentor will eat so much meat. I will give her the meat shop" Wonsik jokes around.

 

"Its because my mom says that I barely eat meat when I was a kid, I just eat chicken or fish" she said with a full mouth.

 

"Yah yah, eat your food before talking!" Taeyeon scold to her, then giggles afterward.

 

another flashback

 

"do you have twin or brother" Taeyeon asked her.

 

"Nope, I don't"

 

Flashback ends..

 

She putted away the photo, slip it in her diaries. She look at her left hand, ring finger. The ring that her father gave for her upcoming wedding, she already wore it. "Guess I had to forget Jiwon now"

 

 

 

"You already promised it Jiwo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter