Suspicious

Losing You is Not My Option [REWRITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

 

Jiwon and Tiffany went to college together, but then Tiffany has to go back to her home because her family having a reunion. Jiwon went to her appa's company to check up what's going on in that company, she was provided a knowledge about business just in case something happens to her family.

 

But she didn't care about it so much, even though there's possiblity that she will take over the company since her appa is not very fond with his staffs.

 

She went in and was greeted by the staffs, some of them whispering to each others. Probably talking about if she have the same traits as her appa, surprisingly the staffs didn't expect a respect came from the CEO's daughter. She bowed ninty-degrees and made all the staffs felt a little bit embarrassed maybe they thought that Jiwon heard everything but she is just being herself.

 

"Ms. Min, here's some paperworks that hasn't sign by Mr Min" her appa's secretary slowly put the files infront of Jiwon while she's sitting down on her appa's boss chair. She was examined the paperworks and raised her eyebrow, "Wasn't this supposed to sign by my father?"

 

The secretary nodded, "It is but Mr Min told me that Ms Min should sign this" Jiwon fixed her gaze back to the paperworks and bit her lips while nodding. "You can go now" she said without looking, the secretary nodded a bit and proceed to leave.

 

But then Jiwon stopped her, "and..ah.. Ms Bae" she said with a frown, Ms Bae turned around with a smile on her face. "Yes, Ms Min? Do you need anything?"

 

"Umm.. Please" she pointed to the window where a few staffs tried to peek. "I need some space" Ms Bae nodded her head and leave the office to tell the staffs not to busy about the CEO's daughter.

 

After a few hours trying to settle things down, she tried to find a document that her appa wants. So she search it in the drawer of his desk, when she opened the drawer there's a mysterious document written 'CASE CLOSED' on it. Jiwon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter