Secret Present

Losing You is Not My Option [REWRITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Additional chapter for my readers!💕

 Jiwon POV

 

We went to shopping mall because I wanted to, but she didn't bother to ask futher more because she doesn't want to pissed me off. Actually, I planned something before we go on a date and she does not even know about it.

 

I let Tiffany dragged me around the shops that she wanted to go, but she barely buy one. While Tiffany led me by holding my hand, I received a message and checked it. It was from my friend who I talked with this morning about the planning, as I done replying.

 

I looked at the surrounding and I tried to figure out where are we but when I realized it, my face flush into red tomato. It was lingerie, I was more embarrassed when the owner of the shop greet Tiffany.

 

Tiffany is her regular customer, but I have no idea if she always come to here. My eyes still looking around, "Jiwon-ah!" My eyes perked up to look at Tiffany and replied with stuttering voices, I was flustered. She smirked, she knows how to tease me.

 

"Does this look good on me?" She raised up the lingerie and sway it off. Laces, nets, and string. Barely to cover up her private area, "I-uh.. D-do yo-you really n-need to buy th-those?" Man, I was muttering so bad.

 

She giggled, showing her cute eyesmile. But I know under those cute actions has their meaning, "Of course baby! I need to look good on the other night for you" She winked.

 

"The other n-night?.... What?" I asked, she came forward and leaned at my ear. "I know you like someone who looks good on lingerie, I will be the one who will wear it for you" she kissed my jaw once and I shuddered, and I sighed. She flashed her eyesmile again when she heard my reaction.

 

"Well then.." I looked around, trying to find it. I bit my lip as I saw something that made me interest, I pointed to the lingerie. Tiffany saw it and unconciously gasped. It was mainly strings, and less laces. "That one"

 

I looked at her, and she was blushing so hard. Well, she was the one who decided to tease me. Now I got my revenge.

 

We purchased the lingerie and head to the place that I wanted to go,. While we on our way, Tiffany spoked up. "You like something lesser, don't you?" I sensed her teasing voice, I glanced to her and smile. "It is easier and I have the chance to tease with those"

 

She did not see that coming, pinching my arm and I groaned. "Did you cheated behind me?" She was pretend to be mad and I giggled, "I learnt from my friend, Namjoon"

 

"YAH!" She giggled, raised her fist and wanting to punch my arm again. But I grabbed her wrist with a giggle, "I meant, he gave me information about it. It was since I have you"

 

I laughed when I saw her blushes and I did not realized we have arrived

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter