Outburst

Losing You is Not My Option [REWRITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the very beautiful morning, as the alarm starts to rings and the sunlight hits in the eyes makes the short haired girl to wake up. She rubbed her eyes, feeling that she was being wrap by pair of arms. The short haired smile, she tried to go to wash herself but she wakes the girl who slept with her last night.

 

"Good morning Jiwon" the latter greets Jiwon with sleepy face. Jiwon chuckled, "Good morning too, Fany. Did I woke you up?" with a full concern she asked the latter. The latter shook her head and waving her hand back and forth to signal Jiwon to get ready, "My class will b..." "be at 10 o'clock. I know that" Jiwon flashed her famous smile to Tiffany. Then Jiwon prepare herself to go college while Tiffany continue her sleep.

 

At the college

 

Jiwon looks at her watch, she have 20 minutes before class. She went to the cafeteria and finds her friends, "hey Jiwon! here!" the mood maker waves playfully at Jiwon, she fist bump with her friends before she could sit with them.

 

"Wonsik, have you finished your assignment?" Jiwon asked the mood maker who was eating his breakfast. Wonsik chocked on his food and he keep coughing, Jiwon in the other hand sighed because she knew Wonsik wouldn't finished his assignment on the right time. "I told you to finished it" Jiwon frown as she looks at Wonsik.

 

Wonsik just smile nervously at her. Jiwon treats Wonsik like her own brother, she always cares about Wonsik's education. They knew each other since the headmaster selected Jiwon to be Wonsik's mentor. Wonsik got too much problems in his studies, his father would do anything to make Wonsik study at the college but it doesn't work at all. Wonsik hates Jiwon at the very first encounter because Jiwon gave him a lot assignment to do for his own sake. But suddenly they became more close because Jiwon brings him to Big Bang's concert in Seoul.

 

"but the last day is tomorrow, so I still have time, right?" Wonsik cutely said to her. As her calmly said, "but more earlier you done, the more easier"

 

"but....." "hey! wonsik, lets go! we have class right now!" his friend Hongbin called him for outside cafeteria. Wonsik packs his things and bows apologetically to the short haired girl. "meet me at 2 pm. Here, got that?" Jiwon said, he nods and went to his class.

 

Jiwon were eating while her friends talks about the new student that will have the same class with her, "wait up, do you mean that she will be in the same class as me?" Jiwon spoke up, Jackson nods and continue "she took the same course as you, I hear that she is more clever than you" "and she is pretty too" Namjoon trailed. Jiwon raised her eyebrows and coolly said, "well good then"

 

"Are you kidding with me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter