Look-a-Like Pt1

Losing You is Not My Option [REWRITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

Jiwon's phone rings. Makes her girlfriend to wake up from sleep, "Jiwon, pick up your call" She said while shaking Jiwon's body. Jiwon groans and turn her body to find her phone, she grab it when she got it and answer it.

 

"Hello, Jiwon here" she asnwered with a husky tone.

 

"Oh, You are still sleeping? Sorry for bothering" the other line stated. Jiwon's eyes suddenly went sleepy to wide open. She pull her phone away from her ear and look over her phone and said, "oh, Taeyeon! Well yeah, I'm actually sleeping but it doesn't matter. So, what's the call?" She fixed herself to sit down and lean her back on the board.

 

Rubbing her face while hearing the kid speak through the phone, "we both actually have a project to done right? I reffered that you forgot that"

 

Panicked wash over her, "Wait! Oh gosh, I'm totally forgot about it. I'm so sorry, where are you now?"

 

"I'm at the restaurant, it's okay. I will wait you to come here" she exclaimed. Jiwon let out a sigh which makes her face to frown, worrying.

 

"Alright alright, wait for me th---- ugh, Fany stop. Not now" last sentences was spoke quietly but Taeyeon still can hear it.

 

Jiwon stops Tiffany from trying to seduce her and make Taeyeon hear their conversation, "I got raging a hormones and you are the one who made me like this" "shush Fany! I'm on the phone right now"

 

Taeyeon on the other side were listening to them and leave her face, frowning over them.

 

"Uhh, Taengoo. Can you wait me up? I will be there soon..Yahh, Ppany-ahh!!" Jiwon's voice seems to sound like she seeing a ghost, scare the hell out of her.

 

"Um, ok then" she simply reply. Then the call ended just like that.

 

Taeyeon frost for a moment, she move her phone from her ear and look at it. "well, guess I will be waiting for her"

 

"Noona!" someone shouted from the counter. Taeyeon look who is saying that, "Wonsikkie? Hey"

 

Wonsik sit opposite to Taeyeon and smile to her, "what are you doing here, noona?"

 

"Um.." she hesitate to answer it. "Just..waiting someone to come here"

 

His eyes went wide and move forward to Taeyeon, Taeyeon back off from him. "What are you doing, Wonsik?! You creeping me out!"

 

"Noona, you have a boyfriend?" He asked, Taeyeon's face frost and disgust after a few second digesting his words. "What?! No" she nervously shooked her head.

 

"I just wait your mentor to come here" She stated. Wonsik lean his back and crossed his arm on his chest, "Oh, Jiwon" he was feeling curious, since when Taeyeon and Jiwon become this close.

 

Taeyeon looked at him, like is there something wrong. "what's wrong?" Wonsik finally look at her, those determined in his eyes. Can't tell what is he thinking.

 

"Nothing, its just. I don't understand with Jiwon, lately. and I don't know if she really into relationship these days, considering that 'someone' might be Jiwon's lover" he tried to avoid 'girlfriend' word infront of his noona.

 

"Do you mean Tiffany?" she blurted out, Wonsik freak out when she said that. "what happened?" she asked.

 

"actually....."

 

Meanwhile...

 

"Taeyeon must be waiting for me" Jiwon packed her things.

 

"Jiwon.."

 

"laptop, paper work...."

 

"Jiwonnie"

 

"books...notes...files"

 

"Jiwonningggg~~~"

 

"Oh, almost forgot my phone!" she head out from her room, but Tiffany who was sitting on her bed and calling her for many times stopped her. "Yah! Jiwonnie!"

 

Jiwon stopped and tried her best not to get mad to her girlfriend. She turned around with a smile on her face, "yes, Ms Hwang?"

 

Tiffany smiles, showing her eyesmile. She pout , wanting a peck before Jiwon leaves. "What are you doing? Aegyo?" there you go, heartless and blank Jiwon.

 

She still doing it, but this time she pointed her finger on her lips. Making Jiwon to understand what she wants, "are you serious?" the eyesmile girl nodded cutely to Jiwon.

 

Jiwon gave up and came closer to Tiffany to peck her lips, but Tiffany pull Jiwon for a kiss.

 

Then Jiwon lightly pushed Tiffany and smile, "that will be enough" Jiwon cupped on Tiffany's cheek, and she winked at Jiwon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter