Nam Boyoung

Losing You is Not My Option [REWRITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiwon and Tiffany went to somewhere, but Tiffany doesn't know what it is. So much happened today but she was too tired to asked Jiwon what are theu up too now, but her curiousity didn't leave her mind.

 

Her girlfriend bought something but when Tiffany asked, it was present to give but not her. Jiwon kept too much secret that her girlfriend doesn't know yet.

 

Here they are at the orphanage house, wonder what Jiwon would do here. When they entered the house, they were greeted by a middle age woman. Seems to know Jiwon more because she gave a nickname.

 

"Omo.. Our Jinji has arrived," she hugged Jiwon with a big smile on her face, then she looked at Tiffany who was standing behind her girlfriend's back. Tiffany bowed to the woman, "Omonim, this is my friend. Tiffany"

 

"Aigoo.. You're so beautiful. My name is Ahn Yemi, but everyone here called me Omonim"

 

"Omonim.. Where is she?" Jiwon cut off, and she said. "She is upstairs, probably sleeping. She cried just now because she misses you, go on. Meet her" The woman patted Jiwon's back and left both of them went to the upstairs.

 

Jiwon didn't knocked the door and just entered, holding Tiffany's hand. She signalled the other kids to shut their mouth because she noticed that the person is still awake, slowly sit on the bed, smile going wider. But Tiffany still clueless and standing besides Jiwon who is going to surprise a kid.

 

"Boyoung-ah" Jiwon patted the girl's shoulder and she sit up, and hugged Jiwon, "Jinji oppa!"

 

"Oppa?" Tiffany thoughts.

 

The little girl cried in Jiwon's embraces, "boyoung-ah, you missed me?" Boyoung nodded and buried her head deeper. Tiffany saw Jiwon's actions and thats makes her to fall in love even more, unconciously forming a smile.

 

"Boyoung-ie, there is someone that I brought along. Mind to introduce yourself?" Jiwon asked the little girl as they broke the hugs and Jiwon gladly to wiped the little girl's tears.

 

Boyoung stood up and bowed to somewhere else, "Hello, my name is Nam Boyoung. I'm 6 years-old, I like Jinji oppa than anyone else that I met because he is the one who took care of me a lot" Jiwon slightly giggled at the girl's statement.

 

Tiffany noticed something about Boyoung and she poked Jiwon's shoulder, Jiwon looked at her girlfriend who is making a gesture. She waved her hand in front of her face and mouthing, "she can't see?"

 

And Jiwon nodded. Tiffany gasped silently and hug the little girl, "annyeong Boyoung-ah" she stopped, trying to look a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter