Sarcifices

Losing You is Not My Option [REWRITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiwon POV

 

I packed my things up after the class ended and head my way to the cafeteria, somebody stopped me from walking and I had to moved away because I thought that person needs to talk with me.

 

Taeyeon catches her breath before starting to asked something, "Are you..um free now?"

 

"Yeah, I'm heading to cafeteria. Why?"

 

She scratched her head before looked at me, "I want to copy notes from your English book." I giggled and shook my head, "Taeyeon, you don't like English. Don't you?"

 

Taeyeon didn't answer because I know that she was embarrassed about her english skills, I took her hand and brought her to the cafeteria where my friends at. "Come on"

 

At the cafeteria, I gave Taeyeon to copy my notes while I was eating my sandwiches. Waiting Wonsik to come and give me some info he has, the others just talked about their things. Of course, girls, girls, and girls.

 

Taeyeon sat infront of me, facing to me and I get to see her face. She was too engrossed about my notes, I don't why but sometimes I saw her smiling a bit to it which I found it cute. Her black hair blocking her view. Well, more like blocking my view of her face.

 

I helped her to tucked it behind her ear, her round eyes look at mine. I stopped, feeling something wrong. My heartbeat fastened, why am I feeling this?

 

We were staring to each other for solid 10 seconds. Her eyes then wandered and keep doing her work again, I just cleared my throat and my eyes flickered. My face suddenly felt so burning.

 

Soon, Wonsik stopped his steps and the entrance. Finding someone, I waved to him hoping that he will see it. When he did, he showed his cheeky smile to us and sit with us.

 

"So, any news?" I asked him after he settled himself. He nodded and glanced to Taeyeon, probably it is an important thing that he is going to say.

 

I shook my head and said, "Go on"

 

He bit his bottom lip and began to opened his notes that he got. Apparently this boy, wanted to become an inspector. His grandfather is his inspiration all the time, glad that he changes.

 

Flashback

 

After the phonecall I had with Wonsik, I met up with him at a cafe. He arrived first, I carried the files that I need him to check it out for me.

 

"What's wrong?" He asked as I sat down and gave him the files. "Ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter