Mixed

Losing You is Not My Option [REWRITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We kissed

 

Her lips...so sweet and soft

 

She just... my upper lip

 

Sh*t!

 

Jiwon immediately gets off from Tiffany and whip her lips. She is mentally facepalming her face and shook her head, "I'm sorry, I'm not supposed to do that on you"

 

"Its okay"

 

Flashback

 

Its the day that Jiwon turning 21 years old on 22th December last year. There is an older man and woman waiting for her at the living room with a small box in the older woman's hands

 

"Hey eomma, hey appa" the short haired girl greets her parents and sits on a one space of sofa. "Hey Jiwon" both of her parents smile sweetly to their daughter.

 

The older guy handed her a car keys, "Happy Birthday Yoong" her appa says, called her by his own nickname to Jiwon. "Wow, thanks appa. But... I just can drive when there is someone sits beside me. You know that, the car accident that happened back when I was 10 years old cause a trouble to everyone" she frown. Mr Min comfort her by saying, "I know but it wasn't your fault, its the driver faults. Besides, you can bring Tiffany around"

 

"But, her house is too far from our house" she stated and starts to sulk. "Suits yourself then" her appa gave up. Mrs Min just giggled at their actions.

 

"Happy birthday our lovely Jiwon" her eomma handed her the small box, the girl received it well. "What is this mom?"

 

Her eomma smile and said, "open it"

 

while she opened the wrap, her eomma continues to talk. "I'm sorry sweetie, I can't make you a birthday cake for your birthday" she apologizes. "It's okay, eomma. I'm too old for birthday cake you know" she chuckled.

 

"but still, you are our baby" she stated. "Yeah, whatever you call I'm still 21" Jiwon chuckled.

 

Soon as she opened it, she saw a stainless steel blue feather in it. she took it and examine it, "wow, its beautiful. But why does have letter engrave on it?......."

 

"It's KTY'S. what is that mean?" she asked, eyebrows are knitting. curiousity became bigger.

 

her eomma took a deep breath before she could say, "its your future wife name"

 

"what...no, eomma. I'm straight"

 

A sigh escaped from her eomma's mouth, her eomma helds her hand and caress it, "how much I wanted you to be straight. Until your appa and yourselves changed my mind"

 

"what is that supposed to mean?" she asked, confused.

 

Her eomma glance at Mr Min that was looking at her and le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter