Closer

Losing You is Not My Option [REWRITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiwon really had a fun time with Taeyeon at the Coffee Shop until she forgets about her so-called girlfriend, Tiffany.

 

"I thought it wouldn't be bad if I combine it, but I was wrong. The chemical exploded, The whole class seems to be pretty black with those explosions. And that was the first time I was told to not come school for 1 week" Jiwon jokes with her past with Taeyeon. Who was laughing like an ahjumma.

 

Taeyeon kept fanning herself as she already shed a tears listening to Jiwon's jokes, "you know, you shouldn't do that" she continued to laughed at Jiwon, the short haired girl just chuckled at her.

 

Their conversation was cut by Jiwon's phone, she look at the ID number and press the green button. "hello?"

 

"Hey babe, where are you? I've called you for many times"

 

Jiwon signalled to Taeyeon that she will be outside the coffee shop

 

"Well, I'm sorry. I got a lot work to do" she lied.

 

"Really? Weren't you go out with Taeyeon right now?"

 

Jiwon gulped her saliva, she let out a deep breath as she nervously talk to Tiffany. "How did you know that?"

 

"Because I'm here"

 

Tiffany ended up the call and approached Jiwon from back, she almost got heart attack when she saw Tiffany as she turns around. "Ti-Tiffany"

 

Tiffany ignores her and said, "Lets go in, Taeyeon must've been waiting for you"

 

"o-okay"

 

As soon they meet, Jiwon introduce Tiffany to Taeyeon, "Taeyeon, this is Tiffany. My friend"

 

"Hi, I'm Tiffany. Soon-to-be Jiwon's girlfriend" Taeyeon eyes went wide while Jiwon facepalming herself.

 

"I-I though th-that she's straight"

 

"Yes she is, but I force her to be gay" she coolly said with her sarcastic face.

 

"Well, thats rude" Taeyeon mumbled the last word.

 

"Excuse me? What did you say?" she raised her eyebrows.

 

"uh, I said 'thats cool'" Taeyeon just smile nervously at her.

 

Tiffany crossed her arms below her chest and prettily swaying her hair.

 

Arrogant much? Tsk. Taeyeon thought in her mind.

 

Jiwon just keep sighing and she don't even know how to handle the situation. Plus that Tiffany is in the stated of jealous right now, "so, how long you know Jiwon?" the latter asked.

 

"Just now" Taeyeon simply said.

 

"Good then, hope you won't flirt Jiwon because she's mine"

 

"but still not yours" Taeyeon mumbled again but lucky Tiffany didn't hear this time.

 

The atmosphere became tense and awkward, Jiwon fake a cough so she could get attention. "Omo, didn't you catch a cold babe?" Tiffany's hands were wandering on Jiwon's face.

 

"No, no. I'm not"

 

Taeyeon sees it and Tiffany was smirking to the petite girl, "Uh, sorry Taeyeon. I gotta go home now, see you in class tomorrow" Jiwon spoke.

 

"oh, okay then" she looked down, star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter