Chapter 5

I want to tell you I love you

"Wow, um, I'll be right back." I'm left standing in the kitchen, staring after Jimin in total confusion. He kissed me. He really kissed me. How is this possible? When Jimin comes back with two boxes of pizza, I'm still standing in the same spot he left me in, staring at him dumbfounded. A wide smile spreads on his lips which I can't stop looking at.

"See something you like?" Jimin asks and walks beside me to put the boxes on the table. I try to fight it but to be honest, I'm sure that I'm hardcore blushing.

"The pizza", I just murmur and turn away from him to open one of the boxes. Oh, the sweet scent. Pizza is my love, my one and only.

"Nothing else?" Jimin is still smiling.

"Nope, nothing."

"You kissed me back", suddenly Jimin is standing right in front of me, so that I'm trapped between him and the table. Oh my god. Why does he always have to tease me? I can't figure out why he likes to embarrass me with things like this. So I just try hard not to look at him.

"I didn't. You must've imagined it, hyung", I say. I'm not really sure why I'm trying to deny anything now but I just can't bring myself to admit that I actually do like him.

"I did, huh?" and so without a warning Jimin crashes his lips on mine once again and once again my heart skips a beat when I feel his soft lips against mine. Without even realizing it I wrap my hands around his waist, pulling him a little closer and kiss him back. Just kissing him with his body thightly against mine feels so right. It feels more right than anything has ever felt. Until Jimin actually pulls away and looks at me with a cocky smile and I know I just proved him right.

"I like you, Jungkookie", he says, leaving out the i-told-you-so-, and fixes my hair a little bit.

"What are you saying?" I just roll my eyes, not really wanting an answer even though I feel like this is the happiest I've ever felt. He didn't say I love you like he says to everybody and for once I know he really does like me like that. I just can't say it yet and I don't even know why.

"Aw, come on. Say it back, won't you?" Jimin pouts.

"Say what back?" I ask and take the boxes of pizza and walk to the living room with Jimin running after me.  

 

 

"Yah, Kookie... Don't be so mean. You know I wanna hear it even though I already know you like me", Jimin clungs on to me while we're watching  some weird drama and lying on the couch. Am I really that obvious? Of course the kiss didn't really give the impression like I don't like him but still.

"Be quiet, hyung, I can't hear what they're saying", I say and slap Jimin's hand away when he tries to touch my face. He's impossible, always touching me.

"Do you not like me back?" Jimin doesn't really seem to care about the drama.

"You kissed me back twice", he goes on when I don't answer.

"Kookie?"

"I like you so much I think I'm going to go crazy."

"What do you say? Do you like me back?"

"I think we'd look good together. You know, as a couple."

"Kook-ah, why aren't you saying anything?" Jimin just doesn't stop bothering me and he's now almost lying on top of me, his attention completely off the TV screen. I look at him.

"You're not giving up, are you?" I ask with a sigh and Jimin shakes his head.

"I think... I think I do like you. I'm just a little confused right now", I say quietly and look away again. I don't like talking about feelings and all this I-like-you-stuff. I like hearing him say it over and over again but to actually say it myself... I just don't like it. Still, seeing the bright smile on Jimin's face, I don't regret it.

"It's okay. We can take it as slow as you want and we don't have to tell anyone yet, we can just keep it to ourselves for now and I don't know, when we're here alone we could maybe kiss a little too, if you're comfortable and oh my god Jungkook, I'm so happy", Jimin starts to blabber happily and a small smile spreads on my lips. I feel happy and right now it's all thanks to this wonderful boy with me.

"Can I kiss you?" Jimin suddenly gets shy.

"When did you ever need a permission?" I grin and my hearts skips a beat when he does actually kiss me again.

"I'm happy too."

 

 

"So what do you wanna do?" Jimin asks half an hour later when we're in his room, just sitting and listening to music. Like we found out a few weeks back, we both have the same taste in music and we both like to sing. I haven't really sung in front of him yet but he sings a lot for me. I like his voice, it's beautiful and makes me get goosebumps. Jimin at rapping, which I found out one day when we were listening to Big Bang. He likes to dance and promised to take me for a dance class next week which I'm really looking forward to. Mainly because I really want to see him dance.

"Nothing", I say.

"Can you sing for me?" Jimin asks and I shake my head.

"One day."

"You better. I'll go get some coke, wait a sec", Jimin then gets up and leaves the room. I look around a little bit. His room is already very familiar to me but then I spot a pile of pictures on the table that weren't there before. I curiously get up to go through them. A smile spreads on my lips when I look at the pictures of Jimin with his friends. He's smiling in every one of them. There's pictures of Mark, Jimin, Jongup and Taehyung all together, also of just Jongup and Jimin. A few of Jimin and Namjoon too and one where Sojin and Namjoon are looking at each other. It's clear they didn't know they were being photographed since they look so relaxed and I don't know, so in love. Then I freeze. A picture of Jimin and some girl. Kissing. Jimin kissing a girl. I hear Jimin come back.

"Who's she?" I just ask and I get surprised at how cold my voice is. Jimin sighs and comes to stand beside me.

"She's my ex", he says and I look down, my heart starting to pound hard against my chest.

"You played me all this time? I should've known that you're not really into guys", I snap, drop the picture and rush out of the house. I hear him call my name but I don't stop. I just go and don't look back.

 

// *dramatic music*

so what was it about updating soon... i'm so sorry ;-; don't be too mad at me! anyways what did you think about this chapter? and the confessions? and jimin's ex-gf? thanks for reading and i'll see you in the next update ^^