일곱love

Who will i choose?

 

 

Well Nam Joon talk to me and he always make a conversation. Hanbin kept helping me with everything. “Hanbin you don’t have to help me always, I can do it by my own” rejecting his help politely. “It’s okay I like to help you and I can know you more” he smile, how am I going to make things right.  “Shwa, do you want to seem me performing tonight?” “Yeah sure” “so I’ll pick you at 7?” I nod and smile. I pack my things up and meet the guys at the café. “Guys, let’s go and see our Joonie perform tonight” Jimin tells us “At the usual?” Jongin asked “yeah” I look at Nam Joon , he smattering himself with lunch. “What are you performing?” I look at him “You forgot that he raps?” Jimin said to me. “I’m sorry I promise Hanbin to see him performing which I don’t really know what he’s going to perform” “Rap” Jongin said “He’s going to perform at the same place as Nam Joon” “Really? Then I don’t have to miss your show then” I smile Nam Joon only looked at me and somehow it’s a distracting look I could say. ‘I’m sorry, but Hanbin ask me first’  I gave him the look and he look away.

 

Hanbin fetch me and when we reach at the place its like a night club where the kids usually hang  during weekends. He took my wrist and walk to downstairs where everyone was there. I can see they were dancing break dance, hip hop and there’s a guy standing in the middle of the crowd while holding a microphone asking people to make a way. I guess he was a MC perhaps?

 

"Lets start the battle" everyone cheering , Hanbin took me to the crowd and tell me to wait, he went to the middle. I think thats the way they are going to perform. Mc " Here our best , Hanbin *he raise Hanbin's hand" everybody cheer so loud I just smile and clap. Then suddenly a guy with hoddie came "woaaah woooaaahh new comers, lets begin"

 

 

 

 

 

 

They rap and is Hanbin quite impressive, his charming raps makes me smile all the way. As a friend im so proud of him, his rap is rare awesome i couldn't tell, no wonder every girls fall for him. He won for the first battle. I gave him water and i can see he was calm and still smiling even though he get diss a lot just now. The other guy was great but Hanbin was bold, his charms and i will gladly anounce him as the winner if i could. "You were pretty awesome and the girls like it even the guys too" he pass his water to me. "How about you?" "i like it" i look at him and i can see him look at me deeply and i look away. Then i saw Jimin,Sulli Jongin i wave at them and they came too us "Heyyy, i've been searching everywhere for you" Sulli said. "Where's Nam Joon?" "getting for the next battle" Jimin said.

 

 

At that time, the Mc anounce for the next battle "Our Rap Monster and Prince" he showed Nam Joon and other guy. The guy started rapping i feel the goose bumps and start to worry about Nam Joon. BUTTTT, OMFG NAM JOON his replies in rap is SICK. I've been wondering why do they call him Rap Monster, now i get it. I cheer him loud when his done. HE WAS AWESOME MY BESTFRIEND IS AWESOME. He came to us and i gave him a high five. "Woah man, you were sick" i said to him and "Yeah you were sick" Hanbin gave a sidelong look to me. Whats with him and he goes to the centre back for the next battle. When he raps he look at me its like the rap is for me.

 

It’s important we communicate
And tune the fate of this union to the right pitch
I never call you my or even my boo
There’s so much in a name and so much more in you

Your friends try to confuse but you know what
My intentions are good, I can’t help it I’m hood
I wouldn’t change if I could, you shouldn’t tell me I should
Baby you should take me as I am
An’ be happy you’re my girl cuz I’m happy I’m your man
 
Since we met it’s been you and I
A tear for a tear, baby eye for an eye
And you know that my heart gon’ cry
If you leave me lonely
Cuz you not just my love you my homie
 
I wanna tell the world about you just so they can get jealous
And if you see her ‘fore I do tell her I wish that I met her
 
*in korean*
 
Somehow the lyrics was deep and i feel how sincere he is to me. Why do i feel he is sad? I started to be amazed by my true self because why? I can feel the love he gave and yet i can feel him feeling dissapointed, jealous and everything. He finish his rap and all surroundings were silent and they gave a big clap. He walk towards me and suddenly the MC stop him. "YO YO YO OUR KING IS IN LOVE, so whos the lucky girl" "he points at me" but i know he's going to point at me so i dunk down and crawl behind Jimin. I saw him trying to search for me "I think your girl is hiding, maybe sometimes you show us who is she okay bro. Lets start for the last the best battle. Hanbin and Rap Monster" I look at Nam Joon who just look at me downwards and walk at them. I straightly stand up and pull Jimin to accompanying me to the front so i can see both of them.