십일 love

Who will i choose?

Suddenly tears came out from my eyes, i wipe it off. What ive been afraid of has finally come true. I just dont want anybody get hurt. I really really mess up. I shouldnt took the flower from him. I close my eyes with my arm and rest on the wood. After a while, i look back to the lake and i saw Hanbin walking toward me and stand behind me from the reflection of water. Wait? Am i hallucinating? Or he is really behind me? I turn back, he is not there. Its freaking weird and i have the chills, i never been like this before. I stand up fast 

and went to the class. 

It seems the class has already ended, i went to my seats to take my bag. I search for my bag from up to bottom, it was not there. Maybe someone have took it. 

*knock knock*

I look at the door to see who's knocking them. It was Hanbin while showing my bag to me. I went to him and took my bag. I stand infront of him for quite some time, i faced him. "I'm sorry i just ran away just now, its just its" he cuts me "im sorry too for acting that way, i should let you explain to him everything. But i can see from your expression you're not ready yet" when i heard that from him i place my face towards his chest and cried "Im just confuse with everything, i just realise i love both of you. I'm being selfish am i" 

 

He hugs me "nope youre not being selfish. Lets just take a time off we dont have to rush things up. Eventually you will know whos really in the one and divide the feelings" he move away from me and holds both of my shoulders. "At the same time i will try to win your heart" i look at him and look down. He wipe my tears and holds up my chin. My eyes met his. "Hey cheer up, you owe my date remember?" I look at him dumbfounded. He is some kind of guy. Oh i almost forgot about that. 

 

"wanna go out today?" He asked me. I move my shoulder as in i dont know. "Lets go i have somewhere to bring you" he holds my hand and we walk to where he said he wanna take me to. I didnt question him a lot, i just enjoying the view. I never took my hands off from him i just let it be. I feel secure  by doing this. 

 

"Where are we?" I look over it seems its a mini theme park. Its not a theme park but it looks fun. "When im feeling sad or what ill just come by here and sees the kids play over here. I wanted to play but i dont have anyone to accompany me to play." He touch his head and smile awkwardly showing his teeth. The way he shows his reaction is cute tho. I laughed "lets play then" i pulled his hand and went to our first booth. 

 

Its a booth that throws ball to the dominoes and see what prize you will get. I tried to play 3 times but i always get 'sorry better try next time' i feel so irritate and i hump back and cross my arm. He look at me and smile showing a reaction 'see this' . With the first try he gets a grand prize. "Woahhhhhh! Youre really good in this" i show my thumb , i was impressed. Not bad. The grand prize was in envelope, he opens it '2 tickets for any movie' he showed me. "Congrats hanbin you did it,lets play another one over there" "do you want to watch movie with me?" I just look at him.

 

"Ga ja! Lets see the movie then" i showed my hand wanting him  to reach my hand, he smiles and reach mine. "You know i love watching movies, every month ill be watching with anyone or by myself only" i talk so much and i just realise im the only one who talks and he only listen laugh and look at me. "May i know why youre not talking to me?" "I love to see you talking. Its the first time to see you like this. I always made the conversation." I stop and laugh shyly "im sorry, its just when i hear movies ill get excited and ill be talking so much before watching the movies." He look at me misteriously "why?."

 

"In my law book in my life, i will spend with anyone having a lot of coversation before watching movies because we cant talk during the movie. How are we going to spend time? So when i meet up with my friends ill make sure movies is the last thing to do everytime we met up." "Ohhh i see, hmmm i never taught about that. Every first date ill bring the girl to watch movies first but when it comes to you i feel like bringing you to my favourite place." Then he stop and cross his arm and frowns , i asked him "why? Whats wrong?"

 

"You said the last thing to do is watching movie. I dont want! I want to spend time with you." I laughed "well the prize didnt said the expire time, come on we can go somewhere else first" he smiles back. 

 

We spend the whole day and we went to watch movie at the end of the day. 

"I really had fun thank you" i appriciate after he sends me back to my home. "Me too, sleep well and dont forget to dream about me" i laughed " go back home safely, see you goodnight" he kiss my forehead i stumbled again. He always like this doing things unexpectedly. He took off and turn back while waving,smiling. 

 

Its a good day afterall. I some sort like it and i think today has been well after what happen.

 

Oh Nam Joon! I look over to my phone screen a few missed calls and text. Hm  here we go again. I frowns myself and went to my bedroom.