십삼love

Who will i choose?

Its a wonderful day and i was sitting under and oak tree. The wind breeze as calmly as it can get. I saw a family not far from where i was sitting. Three children were playing tagging around.

I wonder what is the feelings to have a siblings? Looking at them its like i've been in their position once. My parents had an idea to have a picnic and they brought Nam Joon and Sulli to accompany me. I remember the day we were having the last picnic with my late mom. I miss her a lot. She asked Sulli and Nam Joon to take care well of me as it she knows she's going away soon.

Sulli told me after my mom passed away and Nam Joon were holding my hand that time. I knew that time both of them were my brother and sister.

As i embark my past suddenly a controller car hit me. I look at it and looking everywhere who's controller is this. 

 

"You were in a deep thought u guess" a voice from behind me. "Oh Jimin, is it yours?" i took his controller car. He nod and smiles.

"Im guessing you were thinking about the guys huh?" he took the controller car from me and sat beside me. I shook my head, "nope, mom" I smile a bit. "Oh i think i mess with you at the right time!" he cheers/ I gave the serious face "What do you mean by that?" "Nam Joon used to told me that if you think about your mom once distract you with anything, he dont want you to get sad emotionally. He just want you to be happy." "Ohhh i see" I look down to the book that i was holding. 

"Jimin, what do you think about everything?" "EHHH? Like?" "Just imagine if i choose Nam Joon over Hanbin, or Hanbin over Nam Joon or i dont choose neither of them. What will happen? what do you think?" " Well to me,you going to break someone's heart anyway if you choose one of them or neither of them. But You is the problem. You're the one is going to get a big scar. Knowing you, loving,kind you will think others first and at the endyou will feel guilty. Perhaps, you should follow your heart. Who will make you happy. People will eventually move on btw." I lay down on the grass. Thinking what Jimin said it is true. 

The cloud is so beautiful with lots of shapes and the cloud moving slowly. 

"do you want to be my hero Jimin? " he sat and look at me while his face fulls of curiosity." what do you mean your hero? "" can you act you're my boyfriend? " he shook his head and move away from me like 10 inches away and scream," are you freakinggggg crazy?  You want me to get punch? " I smirk" by who? ".  I was jokingly crazy with him and I knew the answer already. " nope I'm not going to deal with you man.  You're like my sister. "," OMG I WAS JOKING YOU CRAZY" I laughed so hard just to mess with him. 

 

I spent the day with Jimin and went home.  I was so hungry and tired I couldn't barely cook for myself.  Suddenly someone rang the doorbell.  It was Hanbin while holding fried chicken. 

He surely does have the father brother boyfriend feelings and assume I'm freaking hungry right now.  I hug him so tight because he knew I was so hungry.  I almost cried.  Yeah I cried a lot when I'm hungry. I iinvited him at ask him to sit while I took two glass of water.  

How did you know I'm hungry? "" I was walking and saw chicken shop.  I taught of you suddenly and felt like having dinner with you. " I laugh" thank you for the thoughts. I appreciate it so much. I'm too tired to cook and I almost when to bed without eating. " he pad my head" next time if you're hungry just call me. Arasooo?  Or just anything.  I'll be your superman " I smile warm full how sweet can he be.

We ate and talk I felt so comfortable with him.  He's like the best man I could ever have. After some hour, both of us just glare each other and I invited him to sleep in my house for no reason.  It's not that I want to be dangerous situation with him right now.  I just feel I don't want to let him go for now.  Just to accompany me for tonight.  

I made the couch for him and both of us still talking.  We watch movies for awhile. While we were watching, suddenly he took my head and lay in his shoulder.  I was wondering can't things get any smoother.  I was about to pull my head up he took my head and said "don't move just rest"  and he immediately holds my hand.  I sswear it is so comfortable and I gave him a hug again. Both of us slept on the couch.