넷love

Who will i choose?

Its 5 o'clock i have to make decision now, should i or shouldnt? But its not like i'm going for a date? right right right? i hold my cat. "Bella meow once if i should go meow twice if i should" The cat look at me weirdly, wait why am i being like a lunatic. Snatch my bag and went out.

 

 

 

I made a phone call and he pick up "Hello? Hello ... Helllo" "yes , what Shwa?" " Nam Joon..." "what?? where are you?" "Infront of your house" I saw Nam Joon peek through his window from his bedroom. I wave at him  “what are you doing here?” “Wanna go with me and meet Hanbin?” *silent* “Why should I?” I gave my annoying face , I rang his house bell. His mom went outside and I greet her. She hug me as though she misses me too. His mom is my mom’s best friend so she knew me very well. I ask her I wanted to meet Nam Joon so she let me in. I went straight to his bedroom and knock before I go in. “Let’s go Nam Joon” “I’m not going” I look at his eyes and stare fiercely at him. He look at me without feeling guilty. “Okay fine if you’re not going I will go on my own. You know it’s bad not helping a friend that ask you for a favour which the other friend won’t let someone to help him” He look at me and ignore . Fine! So I walked away and suddenly he grip my hand and I look at him.

“Hey are you talking about me? “ well I manage to make him feel guilty “ohh I don’t think so, if you feel hurt im sorry “ I showed my innocent face. “Fine, wait me at the hall.” I smile and nod. Waited him for 15 mins at the same time I was chatting with his mother and suddenly he cough to interrupt our chit chat. To be honest I look at him a little bit different until he looked away because maybe he felt shy? I don’t know. So I excuse ourselves at his mom and hug her. She has been nice to me since forever. So I took Nam Joon’s hand and run to the bust stop nearby because we are so late. “Why do you take your time to get ready? He must have been waiting for us such a long time!” I scolded him “If you want to scold me because of him for waiting I better go home than listening to you” he tried to turn away and I grip his arm and lock his hand with mine “You better don’t do this, I will not give you a chance after this. If you do this, I don’t have other choice but to cry” his breath was so heavy until I felt so guilty forcing him to come with me. Then both of us went inside the taxi and keep silent until we reach at shopping mall.

 

Texted to Hanbin "Wait at the main door of the shopping mall, i'm on the way."

 

 

Hanbin waited for us at the main door. I open the door cab and wave at him “ Hi Hanbin” he smiles excitedly until Nam Joon open the other side of the door and look at him. “Oh you don’t mind if I bring Nam Joon to help us to find your mom present right?” he smiles and nod “What do you think she will like?” “Hmm let’s buy scarf and a bag? Is it okay?” “Okay that’s sound nice. Come on then, later we can catch up some movies” I was about to agree with that idea and suddenly Nam Joon spoke up “Oh no movie, we have to meet with our friends later” he smirk at Hanbin. “Oh yeahhh, yeap sorry Hanbin maybe next time?” “Oh it’s okay.” Felt a bit disappointed and he smiles “Shwa, let’s find her a book too. She loves to read” “Really ? Like what type?” “Anything” “I think I know what to give her because I like to read too.” I walk to the escalator and try to find a scarf shop and I saw one . I went inside and the other two boys followed me from behind. I tried to find a very silky soft scarf for Hanbin’s mom and even for Nam Joon’s mom. When I looked behind the two of them was gone. Maybe they went to find something so I look around and around I saw this matching pair of scarf one was emerald green with a navy blue and the other one is soft pink and beige. It’s so beautiful so I decide Nam Joon’s mom will have the emerald green and Hanbin’s mom soft pink. I took both and paid them.

 

 

 

 

When I turned back suddenly I saw Nam Joon at the jewellery shop window when I was walking to him , my hand was pulled by someone it was Hanbin. “Shwa, come I want to show you this bag for my mom.” I nod and smiles , I followed him . He showed me this Charles and Keith brand. It was beautiful , light colour which match with the scarf I chose. I point my finger and show a thumbs up. He nods “I knew this one is perfect.” I laugh at him how silly the way he is. When he went to the cashier to pay them, I went outside to see where is Nam Joon at. Suddenly I heard someone cough beside me “looking for me?” I nod “where did you go?” “buying something” I nod and Hanbin said “Guys come on lets go to the bookstore” . We followed him.

 

 

 I look immensely through the books. I found one ( A wise woman rules) . It was pretty interesting, the book shows how to be intelligent , patient and at the same time to be happy for women out there. I look Hanbin everywhere but no where to be found so does Nam Joon. So I went to the cashier and pays them. I gave a call to Hanbin asking where did he go , he asked me to wait at the front exit. Then I called Nam Joon to ask him to meet me where Hanbin ask me to wait.