둘love

Who will i choose?

Three of us enters the class and i saw Jimin raise his hand to ask us to sit with them. "Shwa, here's you files and books. Where did you guys go huh?" Jimin handed me the files and books. " I dont know where did these 2 guys brought me to. I was kidnap and you guys werent saving me. Especially you Nam Joom. How could you!" jokingly accuse them. I've noticed Nam Joon did not talk to me at all, he only listens to us and i know he is cold but he used to be okay hanging around with me. Nam Joon look at me directly and giving ("You seem fine *he smirk")looks. Yes i can read his mind with his eyes, we were like twins during primary and i cant believe i still can understand him. "You have to be cold to me huh , why cant you smile at least a sec for me *I plays with his face " "Yah dont do that. *he snap my hands roughly and fix his hair" "Omg my Joonie talks, Jimin he talks, Sulli Jongin" excitedly over like that was his first word . Everyone laugh "dont you miss me? *pout face and wink him" "Jimin please help me with her." "You know i cant help you, she will annoy you until she's tired." "Fine, fine fine i miss you too." I laughed and i pinch his cheecks "why are you so hard to get my baby boo." 

 

Suddenly the class were quiet , i look over and the lecturer just came in. I sat beside Nam Joon as always or I will sit infront of him. Idk but it was my habit to sit near him, i feel safe i guess. The lecturer introduce himself and his name was Mr.Rick. He is our english teacher. "Oh i had notice that someone had transferred in our school. Ms Kim Nashwa *looks at the students to find me" I raised my hand and waved at him "Oh hi there, can you stand up and introduce yourself?" I nod and smile . I stood up and "Hi everyone, Im Kim Nashwa you guys can call me Shwa. I used to live in Seoul but my family and I moved to Busan due to business issue and we just move back. *bows gently Thank you", i realised, saw someone look at me well everyone was looking at me but theres a strong look from that way. It was Hanbin , ohmy im in the same class as him? wow he waves at me and i just smile at him. "Nice to meet you, you have been a nice girl. I hope you guys help her suiting herself in this class. Okay lets start our first lesson, shall we?" Everyone claps and start to focus on the lesson.

Hanbin keep glaring at me, Sulli noticed that and kick my chair, slowly to give a hint. I noticed that you know, you dont have to kick me. So i look at him, and he look away. He was shy because he's been caught.

 

CLASS ENDED

"See you guys tomorrow and Ms Nashwa can you come to my office this afternoon" "Yes Mr.Rick *i smile and bow to show respectful" Sulli snatch me right after i went out of the class "Oiiii , why are you keep kidnapping me? Nam Joon Jimin help me!!!" both of them look at me. "Yahhhh ! my antenna saying someone will get hitch!" Jongin "WHO??" Sulli looks at him annoyedly "me" Jongin "How could you, you know i love you more than anything". Sulli hits him with her books "OUCHHH!" "You know i wont leave you if he werent brad pitt, i love you too hunny boo *kiss his cheecks" "Guys get yourself together please, we are in public." i said.  Jimin " yo yo yo why are you doing this to my Shwa. Anw, who is the lucky guy?" Sulli points at Hanbin . Everyone looks at him , I was embarassed because she point at him while he was looking at us. 

 

I was too embarrased until i walk so fast leaving them behind and brough Nam Joon and Jimin together heading to the next class. JIimin "Shwaa relax, they are gone now." me "seriously?!? does she have to do that *face palm. Guys I'm hungry lets go to the cafe for awhile." Jimin and Nam Joon leads the way. Jimin and myself been talking and laughing except for Nam joon he only laughs a little and when we were about to go inside the cafe, i tried to open the door suddenly someone grab my hand and run to the staircase beside the cafe. I look at the person, it was Hanbin. I look at him and he were watching all around to make sure nobody was there. "You know i've been kidnap for three times already for today. I think I will go to next class with a broken hand.*i touch my wrist because it hurts a little " "I'm sorry i have to drastically snatch you. I had to do that because people were bugging me and following me. I had to meet you." I look at him confusingly, i just met this guy. No doubt he was good looking afteralll but still. It doesnt make sense , we just MET! 

 

 

He touch my wrist and gave a massage i just look at him and i even stunned. His eyes were looking directly to my eyes and he came closer to me and blocks his hand on the wall "Hanbin, You know we can sit over there and talk." i push him but he wont move "You maybe dont remember about me, but i'll make sure you know me well enough." he moves his hand. I look at him weirdly and differently, it was the first time a guy did that to me. He can talk me normally you know. "We just met you know" "Nope, we met long ago.". This is getting more confused, I still look at him weirdly "When?" " 6 years ago, You bought flowers at town and a group of guys bother you?" ...  Thinking hardly and slowly to remember  and he continues "and there's a guy try to save you and ask you to run?" wait that  amusing incidents, "Ohmygosh, are you one of the guys who bothers me?" Hanbin laugh look at me how silly i am being "Nope, the guy who ask you to run away." " Ohhhhhmy goshhh are you okay that time? did you get hit? Im so sorry i had trouble you. Thank you for saving me." "Woahhh, you talk so fast. I was okay, ive been looking for you since then and lets call is this destiny we bump again?" i look at him with akwardly shyness. I harrow my back hair but it was not itchy at all. Both of us look at each other "Will you go out with me to shopping mall later?" I smile and ask "what about Kelly, we can ask her to go out with us too. The more the merrier." "Well, i just want to go out with you. Kelly is step sister actually." I look at him wow step sister... I'm dead "neeh its okay, next time maybe?" "oh come on lets go out i need to buy something for my mother." i took a deep breath "err okay? i give you a call later" . We change our number and he sends me to the cafe. I look where Jimin and Nam joon at. No where to be found so i had to call Sulli asking where are they.

 

 

I met them at cooking class i hit Jimin "Why dont you wait for me?" "You seem so well off with that guy, so we just left." I look at him misteriously , they must have heard me and Hanbin conversation. "Sulli , *i whisper at her what happen*" she was excited and hug me, moving my shoulders back and forth, "CONGRTASSS!!!!". Looking at her "what do you mean congrats?*look at her with curious" "its your first day and you're going on a date with the popular good looking guy!" "correction , i am accompanying him okay." Then the lecturer came in, she ask us to get a pair. I was about to pair with Nam Joon but Jimin snatch him from me. Sulli well she's with her boyfriend, i look around oopssss only Kelly left. Just why oh why. I go over to her and ask "do you want me to be your partner?" "its not like i have a choice." We sat with awkward environment and she broke the awkwardness "you know, i'm so sorry i bullied you and you were right. I found myself such a loser later on. Thanks." .. *in my head* Why do you have to brought up the past, things will get awkward again. So should i said your welcome then ? hmmm "Errrr it's nothing, nobody is perfect. *i smile" "You know ive been trying to have guts to say thank you to you but when i have it, you left Seoul aleady. Thanks again. Anw, you never put your smiles off since the first we met.... Even i bullied you.Im trully sorry" "neeeh its okay *smiles" "friends?" I nod and smiles. 

 

"Wait, Madam ask us to do what?" Kelly asked angrily i look at her "she ask us to mash all the type of the nuts she had teach us and create a food with it" "I did not focus on the first sem so i dont know, sorry Shwa." "neeeh its okay i ask my friends to help me with later." "Thanks Shwa!" she packed her things up "THANKS AGAINN!" and leave the class. Wow i did not expected this at all. Okay Nam Joon knows about this better. He is expert in everything rather than putting my hopes at the others. It will turn out as disaster, i swear. Okay where is Nam Joon. Wait where is everybody. Haih not again.