열 love

Who will i choose?

 I smiled and took the flowers from him then he kissed my lips. My eyes were blunt and slowly closed. To be honest I was very surprise. His body move away from me, my lips wont stop beating and I can feel my whole face is red and hot. '‘You’re blushing!” he laughed. “you wear the bracelet.” “Oh yeah about this thank you *I showed the bracelet that is on my wrist* and thank you for this *I showed the flower, smell and laugh*” “Why are you laughing?” “First, don’t you think it is too cliché? Second, you do realise this flower is fake.” “I’m so sorry, I didn’t notice about that” “HAHAHAHHA its okay, I know you were very nervous and you cant stop talking so you have to don’t even realise you pluck fake ones. .” I laughed so hard and he pinch my cheeks. He pulled his jacket off and wear onto me. 

 

“Thanks. *I smiled* “ He pulled my arm and grab my shoulder , my head laid on his shoulder.

 

Hanbin RM

She falls asleep easily. I look at her face and touched his hair. “I really do like you” I whispered. Lets just sit here for awhile. Time is precious. I’ll wake you up later. You’re so beautiful when you are sleeping. 

I thought you wont accept me. I hope i can make you happy. 

he smile silently as he look at her face tremendously and kiss her again.

 

 

Next day

 

I woke up from my bed and honestly i smiled. My dream was wonderful i could say. I get ready for todays class and today i feel like letting go my hair. I look at the mirror, i hold my lips while i feel it was so real. Then i saw something from the mirror, on my sofa. Wait ! Its Hanbin's jacket. Wait what happen yesterday? 

 

 

Tries to recall.

 

Hanbin wakes me up and i wait whatttttt aishhhhhh. ( I have bad habits which when people wake me up, if i dont have enough sleep i will sleep walking like i woke up for real and realise whats happening which i do not know what had happen. I can talk as if proper talk to you. Then i slept again when i feel like to. That shows its not my real self, im still sleeping) damn damn.

Then ? Him? Me? What? This is why i never like to go anywhere when im tired. I hurried myself to go to the college. I saw Hanbin at the other side, his body is on the wall and when he look towards me i put my hoodies on my head as if he cant see me. When i cross over, he fastly holds on my hand. "errrrrr we need to talk" " i know, you were sleep walking and its not you. I thought you were awake untill i ask who is your favourite guy " whattt? mygosh did I?   "errrrrr who did i mention?" "you slept on my lap in taxi after i asked" " sorry Hanbin like i am very very sorry".

 

 

he smiles and hug me "its just a small thing. You can sleep anywhere as long im beside you. But please dont wonder off and sleep somewhere" i nod and smile " i can snooze off anywhere easily when im tired."He holds my hand and both of us walk to the campus. I saw the guys and Nam Joon he stopped as he sees us holdings hand. I let go of Hanbin's hand and wave to them its just an excuse not breaking anyones heart. I can see Nam joon eyes were dissapoint on me. This is what im afraid of hurting someone i love.

 

We went to the classes together and before class start i excuse myself to go to the washroom. As i walked out from the washroom, Nam joon body were stomping on the wall and i think its not the right time to say anything to him. But i dont feel like walking away i felt bad if i do. I forced myself to walk away without looking and i heard "im late am i?" i pretend i did not hear anything , i walk he pulled my shoulder and turn my body towards him. "oh hi nam joon you stumbled me,*fake laugh" "i know you very well shwa"

" err did you  said anything? Im sorry i was thinking about something i couldnt hear you" " i know you heard that very clearly, its okay i can repeat what i just say. Im late am i?" his eyebrows looks so frustrated. 

 

I was about to answer which i dont know what to answer, "yes" Hanbin from the side answered and pulled me from Nam joon. "who the heck are you doing this" "her guy" he look at me with angry face "seriously? Him?" i answer him with shivering "erm im just err hm" i looked at Hanbin and Nam joon few times and i ran away from them. 

 

I didnt enter the class. I just ran to some place which im not familliar with. I saw a bridge over the lake. I sat in the middle and look down towards the lake and see my reflection.