여섯 love

Who will i choose?

I was walking to the park and I saw Nam Joon positioning at the wall with one leg up. I ask him “why are you here? I taught you guys are waiting for me at the park.” “Jongin had to go back home and he send Sulli back home. Jimin said he need to go somewhere” I look at my watch “At this hour?” “I don’t know” “So,why are you here?” “waiting for you.” His eyes were looking deeply through me “Oh okay, let’s go at the park. I want to see the stars. Its too early to go back home.” He nods and follows me. He walk beside me without saying anything. Its been like that walking with me without saying a word, accompanying me everywhere since he tries to save me from a guy who act roughly to me during primary. I even said sorry and thanks so many time and ask him to talk but he wont. So I had to act usual, so our friendship will last long. Until now. I put all my effort for our friendship as long he stays beside me.

 

 

 

 

We reached at the park , I sat at the bench and he sat beside me. I lay my head on his shoulder. “Did you know, every time I miss you guys, I will look upon the stars. *I showed one trough one stars* That’s you brightly beside me, there’s Jimin , Sulli and Jongin *I laughed* Sulli’s stars will always come back and go away from Jongin’s stars.” He look at me and I notice I look at him “I’ve been asking myself why won’t you talk to me like you used too. Did I do something really bad? I even said sorry so many times” my eyes was watery. He just look at me and I looked away to wipe off the tears and suddenly he touch my cheecks with both of his hand which my face was in front of him directly. “Why wont you stop talking for awhile and let me start first. Every time I wanted to speak you always cut me off” “I’m sorry I didn’t notice you were going to talk *I pout” he let go of my face .

 

 

 

 

I wait for him to continue , it took a long time for him to talk. Suddenly I heard him giving a sigh I look at him “Do you remember when that kid tries to hurt you?” I nod “He was my cousin who like you but you seem you’re not interested in him. He see us were close, so he taught you like me. I told him we were just friends and on the other side I’m the only one who claps by myself. I said to him I like you. He wanted to hurt you because of me *he close his face with his bear hands* When I ask you to run, he stops to act fierce , he wont hit me because he loves me as his lil brother. *he sigh* He died a couple months later. So I keep blaming myself for loving you. So that’s why I don’t talk to you *he looks at me* But I cant stop loving you.” I was too shocked, he bear that feelings for a long time. I only taught him as a brother that I loved the most. I felt so bad towards him and his cousin. I can’t blame myself because I always show myself loving everyone that they meant everything to me.

 

I was speechless and I look up at the sky. I hug him “I’m sorry for your cousin, I’m sorry I didn’t notice how you felt, I’m sorry to make you feel burden ,

 

 

 

 

I’m just sorry “ I cried. He hug me back “It was not your fault, I know you don’t look at anyone or have any feelings. You just agirl who loves everyone equally. It was my fault for not having the courage to share with you. I just don’t want to lose our friendship for this matter.” He wipes my tear off. He holds my hand “I really love you.” He stares at me “B-but it’s not like I don’t love you, I’m not ready and I don’t know where my heart belong to whom” “You already like him huh?” I was shocked “who?” “Hanbin” I look at the ground “I don’t know yet, I I just don’t know” he let go off my hand and ask me to look at him “I’m not forcing you to love me back right instant, I want you to follow your heart and I will try to win it” . He took something from his pocket, it was a necklace with diamond heart shape. He wore that to my neck. I look at the necklace “Wear this, it’s for you.” “Buttt” He puts hid finger on my lips “Just wear it until you know who’s in your heart.” . “Then are you going to talk with me like we used too after this?” he nods and smiles. I’m glad he will talk to me again but I just hope it’s forever.

 

He send me back to Sulli’s home and I went inside Sulli’s house. I gave a paper bag with his mother’s scarf I bought just now in it “here” “whjat is this?” “give it to your mother, its my present for her” “alright, now go in” he smiles and send me off. I sneak at him trough the window , watching him walking slowly while smiling. I’m glad he smiles. I went to Sulli’s bedroom “YAHHHH WHY DID YOU TOOK SO LONG TO COME HERE?””I went to the park with Nam Joon” I smiles “So any changes?” “yeah, he talk to me again like we used too” “thank god, so what’s the reason he act that way?” “for just some reason” I took my towel to clean myself before I go to bed. I dired my hair off and see the present that Hanbin gave earlier. Sulli slept early and it’s the first time seeing her sleeping early. She might be extremely exhausted. I opens the present, It was a real diamond bracelet. There’s even a note inside.

 

“ Dear Shwa,

I know we just met. I hope you open your heart and see me thoroughly. Let’s meet always.

xoxo.

Hanbin.”

 

 

 

I sigh. In one day. If other people know this they might see im very lucky . From two guys in a day. Or some of them might said I bewitched them. Or they even said because of my pretty face and they want to spill acid on me. OMGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!! NO NO NO. I look at myself, to be honest I don’t feel that I’m that pretty but I was glad that god gave me perfect functioning parts to me. I look at the bracelet should I wear it or not. I do think I like Hanbin but I just don’t know. If I wear it doesn’t mean I accept him as my boyfriend right. We can be friends first. So I wore that bracelet. Im not being selfish, I just want to appreciate what people give me. I lay down beside Sulli and look at the ceiling, “what bothers you?” I look at Sulli, she open her eyes and look at me. I turn and look at her, “I miss Seoul, I always imagine my life will be extraordinary after this but things just come too fast? “ “What? Is it because of Hanbin?” “and Nam Joon too” she suddenly get up and sit infront of me “WHAT? HE LIKES YOU TOO?” I nod and hug a pillow “what am I going o do? Its just the first day you know. I really hope things just get easy” Sulli pulled me up and both of her hand holds my shoulder “Its just started and this is reality. I hope when you choose somebody, you wont get hurt if you regret it. I’m here and I know both of them  will make you happy no matter what.”

 

 

 

“But I’m afraid I will hurt one of them and I will be get hurt too doing that”, she hug me and both of lay down again and somehow both of us laugh “ I cant imagine, two in a day” “I  oh come on, I don’t look at them in that way” “yeah right, so does your heartbeat so fast for the two of them?” I shook my head and I had to lie. I have to know for sure and for whom before I tell anyone.