셋love

Who will i choose?

I enters some room i think its a pantry or kitchen i guess. I went inside here like Jimin told where are they at. I seek them silently so that i wont embarass myself if im in the wrong room. Then i saw Jimin sitting and Nam Joon is busying himself with something. "GUYSSSSS HOW COULD YOU GUYS,LEAVING ME ALONE NOT COOL *whines like a baby and sit beside Jimin with a sad face" "Im sorry Shwa i forgot you're in the same school already *pats my head" "Jimin-ah Nam Joon-ah *doing the cutest face as i can* can you guys do me a favor? Can you help me with the nuts assignment *look at them with puppy dog eye" "dont look at me, this time i cant help you *push my head slowly and my eyes directly see Nam Joon" i stood up and went to him nearly "please Nam joon*pout face" "no" "please" "no" " please please please" "fine fine" " THANK YOU NAM JOON LOVE YOUUUUU*HUGS HIM TIGHTLY" his body was freeze and i can feel his heartbeat pounds so fast. When i realise what i did, i let go of him and act normal "thanks again Nam Joon" and went to over to Jimin and hugs him too, i had to , to act like nothing happen. "Okay bye guys *i smile".

 

When i was about to open the door somebody grabs my shoulder from the back and hugs me. I can feel the warm from that guy, his hand grip my whole shoulder, i can feel his breath and i can even his lips almost touched my skin. "Please dontgo. Dont go out with him " begging me not to go. It was Nam Joon. I froze and i didnt move an inch. My heart beating so fast but i can feel his warm and i like his hug to be honest cause i feel safe. I realise what was happening i look at Jimin and giving an eye signal (PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS) Jimin scratch his unitchy head dont know what to do so "Nam joon-ah *open his hug from me and holds his hand tightly* i gotta go, catch with you guys later okay." I walk as fast as i could and i went outside see them at that room talking from the window. I look up at the sky , its so windy and sunny. A lot of things happen to me , so i took my earphone out and attached it on my ear the song plays (take me home by glynne) the song plays right on time and i swrling dancing at the lawn nearby for awhile and went home.

 

___________________________________________________________

NAM JOON POV

Jimin starts the conversation "I got the feeling you like her, they way you look at her but you surprised me bro just now" Nam Joon watching Shwa dancing swirling at the lawn from the window " I really like her Jimin, it hurts me to see she's with other guys even you. Ive been waiting to express my feelings for a long time and everytime i did it was always a wrong time. This time i wont let her go from me again." "WOAHHHHHHH You do really have feelings towards her. No wonder you act different to her only" "*Nam joon hits him slowly* im a human too you know" " so whats the plan bro?" " i will make sure this time i let her know all the truth that i have been keeping for *looks at Jimin directly" " okay bro if anything happens i hope we are still the same.*holds Joon's shoulder".

We finished everything and packing up our stuff. "Nam Joon about earlier 'Shwa with other guys even me'*showing himself*, you're not serious are you. She's like my little sister." Nam Joon looks at him angrily. " I was jokinggggg you know, fine fine then" he laughed. Jimin thoughts 'when did Nam joon has feelings for her? What if he likes her when we were primary? If it is so 10 years his been liking her?????? Woahhhh Nam Joon has for 10 years woahhhh. Man, that long? Don't worry bro im here for you, I will support you.' smile quietly. Nam Joon 'What are you smiling at?'.

 

___________________________________________________________

SHWA POV

I went home and i saw my dad "Appa you're home early *hugs him and kiss him" " yeah i finished my meetings early. So how was your first day at school?" " a lot of things has happen extraordinary i tell you 'talking to myself'. "Anyway appa, after this i will go out and i might sleepover at Sulli's later on." " alright, be safe and text me if anything."

 

I went to my room and lay on my bed. Ive been thinking what does Nam Joon think? Why did he say that? Why is my heart pounding so fast? Why im like this? Why do i feel i like it, his warm hug? I took one of my pillow and slam so hard on my face because i was screaming. If anything happen i dont want to break my friendship with him. I stand up and went to my study table and sit on the chair. Looking at my neighbourhood and gazing it for awhile. It took my head to clear up for such a long time. 

So i decided just get ready and will think wether i should go or not? Either way, i have to get ready first. If I don't go to Hanbin , I still need to go to Sulli's house where i should meet the others . After i get ready, i choose black blouse and white jeans. Tied my hair- ponytail. I heard a snooze and i went over to my bed to get my phone. I taught it was snoozing alarm clock but it was Hanbin calling me for six time. I called him back and waiting for him to answer . "Hello? Hello Hanbin. Im so sorry. I taught it was the alarm clock. Im so sorry again. " "neeh its okay as long you are safe im happy. I was going to ask you wether you're coming or not. I'll be waiting at the Starbucks nearby."

"can i call later im getting ready. ". We hung up. Okay Shwa, Hanbin has call now i need to choose to go or not to go..