Twelve

That Warm Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hiding behind the wall from the bedroom, Noeul was hoping Jaejoong wouldn't find her. Her hair was already wet from earlier and he was close enough to getting her soaked.

They had been washing dishes from breakfast and Mrs. Han went out to meet some friends. But while washing dishes, Noeul started splashing water towards Jaejoong who happened to get the mini hose that was by the side and sprayed her. She gasped and grabbed a cup full of water soaking him as his shirt was sticking to him.

Noeul did a quick peak if it was clear and before she could take a step she felt something cold hitting her back as the shirt was sticking to her skin. She turned around seeing Jaejoong smiling wide and ran away.

She chased after him and got stopped the moment the door opened and in came Mrs. Han eyeing what was going on and saw the floor filled with water all over the floor. "I hope you clean this up."

"I thought you were with a friend?" Jaejoong moved from his spot and grabbed two towel and placed on top of Noeul's head.

Mrs. Han nodded. "I was but she was out for the day."

Noeul started drying up her hair and then went to the kitchen cleaning up the mess. Instead of bending down, Jaejoong came in and told her to get cleaned up first and he will do the rest.

Without arguing, Noeul went into the room and got a clean pair of clothes to change into and checked her phone again. She had received a lot of missed calls and text messages from Hyungsik. She didn't bother with any of it. At times, she would just turn it off for a while and when she turned it back on, she got more missed calls and text messages from him.

Mrs. Han shook her head as she was talking to Jaejoong who was trying to explain what really happened but only ended up smiling and giving her a hug. Mrs. Han slapped his arm off her but only laughed at his love. She could never be mad at him. Especially if it was around Noeul and they were both having a good time.

Noeul came out from changing and told Jaejoong she would finish up the rest. But he had already finished. He changed into something dry and Mrs. Han sent them back to the store again even though they went yesterday. They both agreed and left with their hips attached to each others' side.

Jaejoong had his arm resting on her shoulders as she had her arm wrapped around his thin waist.

"Oppa, you should eat more. You're too skinny." Noeul poked his sides making him flinch.

He chuckled. "And you should stop poking me. I like how I am."

She rolled her eyes as they entered the store. Jaejoong started pushing the cart and looked through the list his grandmother gave him. Noeul was following behind until she looked up and saw a familiar face. "Siwan?"

Hearing his name, Siwan looked around and smiled when he spotted Noeul with someone he hadn't seen before. "Hey, when did you get here?"

"Yesterday afternoon." she smiled as she gave him a hug. "Siwan this is my Oppa, Kim Jaejoong."

Jaejoong smiled and shook his hand. "I'm not really her Oppa, just the one who used to babysit her when she was young."

Noeul hissed at him as she slapped his arm. "He is Mrs. Han's grandson."

"Oh!" Siwan smiled as he bowed quickly. "I've heard a lot of you from Noeul."

Jaejoong smirked as he looked at Noeul. "Is this the annoying neighbor who's girlfriend slapped you?"

Noeul's eyes suddenly widen at the remark and looked at Siwan whose eyes were also wide like hers.

"What?" he grabbed her shoulders. "Jooyeon slapped you? When? Why?"

Jaejoong suddenly realized that the person named Siwan wasn't her neighbor but another friend who knew the person who had slapped his little sister. "I'll uh... go look for the rest of the items."

He pushed the cart away from the two friends and started thinking of who could be the neighbor of Noeul.

If I ever see him, he will hear from me.

- - -

Siwan and Noeul had left the store and went into a small cafe to get something refreshing. Noeul texted Jaejoong that she left the store for a bit with Siwan and to text her when he was done.

Noeul was sitting on Siwan's left side. They hadn't spoken the moment they entered the cafe, the waitress was too memorized by Siwan being a flower boy. But he played his part of a fake boyfriend to Noeul to have the female waitress get a clue.

When they were finally alone. Noeul sighed and took a slip of her sweet strawberry lemonade drink when the waitress came back with their drinks and left.

"So tell me what happened?" Siwan asked as he still had his arm around her.

Tears were slowly forming in her eyes. She took a deep breath and explained everything to him from two night ago up until now. She showed him the texts messaged she was getting from Hyungsik and all the missed called as well.

Siwan sighed as he pulled her into a hug. "I'm sorry Noeul. I had no idea she would do that to you."

Noeul shook her head and pushed the last remaining tears away. "I deserve it. I shouldn't have kissed him."

He shook his head. "Don't say that, you kissed him because you told yourself to and you wouldn't be wondering 'what if' later. That was a really bold move."

She gave a small laugh and sniffled. "It still doesn't change the fact of what Jooyeon did and even if I tell Hyungsik about it, he might not believe me."

Siwan thought for a moment biting his lip. He wanted to help Noeul in anyway if possible but seeing her a bit broken inside could only mean that she too has feelings for Hyungsik. "I'll take care of Hyungsik ok."

"What are you talking about?" she asked looking confused. "You can't tell him any of this. Promise me Siwan."

He looked at her and sighed. "I wish I could Noeul, but seeing you both struggle towards a each other because of one person in the way is getting tiring. Besides, I'm pretty sure he knows you are here in the city and before you know it he will be here."

Noeul felt her heart jump but she wasn't sure which reaction it was referring too. She only felt anxious all over her body and couldn't stop it.

"In the end, it will be ok Noeul. Promise." Siwan hugged her tightly.

She always felt glad for having a friend like Siwan. He was always on her side and there for comfort when she needed it. She thought of Hyungsik for a moment and moved away from Siwan. He understood why and didn't question her. Instead he took her back to the store and saw Jaejoong walking out with a few bags.

Noeul grabbed a few and said goodbye to him and followed Jaejoong back to Mrs. Hans. The walk home was quiet since it was comfortable for the both of them. Jaejoong would sometime nudge her a bit hard making her pout but a smile would form across her face and she did the same back to him.

When they arrived back to Mrs. Han, Jaejoong and Noeul put the things away and helped Mrs. Han with a quick lunch and sat down and ate. After eating, Jaejoong said he had a surprise for Noeul.

She was confused and looked over to Mrs. Han who only shrugged her shoulders with a smile. Jaejoong pulled Noeul out of the apartment and lead her a few floors up stopping on the same floor where she used to live. Noeul felt her heart jumping at what was going. She felt confused again and curious.

Before she could ask, Jaejoong unlocked the door and walked in. He turned giving her a caring soft smile and pulled her inside the apartment. "This is my new place. I'm going to be living here from now on."

Noeul gasped as she carefully walked in and saw how nothing had really changed in the last year and a few months. She saw the living room with new sofa's and a flat screen TV. The kitchen had a medium size refrigerator with a small table to enjoy the food.

A smile had worked its way to her lips as she saw his bedroom, which used to be her mom's old bedroom. She stopped when she saw the last door closed which had lead to her old room. Jaejoong moved his way to her and looked at her before he opened it.

"I had this room set up especially for you in case you want to stay over you can." He smiled as he ruffled her hair quickly and opened the door.

There was a small black desk facing the wall with a sofa that happened to be a futon with a small TV set with a few DVD's already in place.

"When did you -" Noeul stopped talking as she walked around the room and stopped in the middle facing him.

Jae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter