Eighteen

That Warm Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Noeul and Hyungsik broke away from each other and looked at the door. There stood Hyungsik's older brother Minsik with a smile on his face as he leaned against the door frame.

"M-Minsik O-oppa." Noeul stuttered and bit her bottom lip. "When did you get here?"

"I think that's when someone let out a moan?" he smirked as he looked at his baby brother making out with the girl next door. "You know, I'm not really surprised at this. I had a feeling this would happen eventually."

Feeling embarrassed, Noeul moved herself off of Hyungsik and cleared as she knew her cheeks were burning red. "It's nice to see you Minsik Oppa. How long are you staying?"

He smiled at her. "For a while. I'm on vacation."

"That's cool, we can catch up and you're just in time for Mom's birthday." Hyungsik moved from under the sheets.

Noeul looked at the two brothers back and forth until she mentally cursed at herself for what just happened. Minsik walked in on her and Hyungsik making out intensively. Her cheeks were still burning from it all. She walked up to Minsik giving him a hug and smiled at him. "It's nice to see you again. I'll go get breakfast ready for all of us."

She looked back at Hyungsik and quickly left the room leaving the two brothers to talk. She leaned against the wall, she let out a breath that she had been holding in. Her heart was pounding hard inside of her. She fanned herself again to get fresh air.

Just as she pushed herself off the wall, the door  of Hyungsik's room closed shut.

That's weird.

Why did Minsik Oppa close the door?

Noeul felt a bit worried but tried not letting it get to her. She walked to the kitchen to see what she could fix up for her and the boys.

- - -

Minsik leaned against the door and crossed his arms on his chest. He had a sly smile as he looked at his baby brother. "Mind telling me how you and her got together?"

Hyungsik rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled. "It hasn't been that long but it just feels right. When I was with Jooyeon, it didn't feel that way. I felt something was missing. "

He got up from his bed only having his basketball shorts on and he grabbed a shirt putting it over his head.

Minsik pushed himself off the door and sighed unfolding his arms. "I'm sorry in advance bro."

Hyungsik gave him a confused look and before he could ask what it was, Minsik swung a punch on him making Hyungsik stumble back. "What the hell was that for!"

His older brother chuckled. "Sorry, it was for Jooyeon."

What the hell does that suppose to mean? 

Minsik sighed as he saw Hyungsik stand up straight and rubbing his jaw carefully. "Jooyeon didn't deserve what happened. She is a girl who had feelings for you and you go and fall for the girl next door. Typical love story dude."

Hyungsik rubbed his temples and shook his head. "I know how things ended were messed up. I know that. But my feelings for Noeul were always around, I just thought -"

"Going out with someone else it would help go away?" Minsik finished up for him.

The young one nodded and sighed with a smile. "I know that it's wrong to do that too but I should have just asked out Noeul from the beginning instead of just causing a big mess."

"Damn straight little brother." Minsik chuckled as he went up to him and patted his shoulder. "But I'm happy you found your way to her. If not I would have taken her."

"Hyung! Don't even joke like that!" Hyungsik was already getting irritated the way his brother spoke of that.

Minsik laughed and pushed Hyungsik to the side. "I'm kidding. Don't take it to heart. I can see the way you look at her. I've notice for a while when I see you both together."

His heart jumped hearing simply comments about himself and Noeul. It made him feel happy and he could only smile about it.

"Go see if she needs help setting up anything. I'm going to go get the rest of my stuff from the car." Minsik opened the door the room and walked out. He saw Noeul's back as she was washing something and the table was already set. He saw Hyungsik quietly going up to her and wrapping his arms around her waist as she got surprised.

Perfect pair.

He sighed went to the front door going to his car. He opened the trunk of his white car and stopped before he even got the straps. He pulled out his phone and somehow he felt the corner of his lips curl up. He found the name he was looking for and sent a text.

Would you like to meet up later tomorrow?

He waited for a moment and wondered what was he doing? Did he really want to go down this path? Did he really want to start something with someone he doesn't know very well? But in the end, he always wanted to give it a chance. It didn't hurt to try.

A moment later he got a text from the person he messaged.

Sure, I'd like that.

- - -

Entering town for a month, Minsik was feeling happy to be home and couldn't wait to be home and spend time with his family. He had been away for so long and he missed it. He wanted to lay on his bed and smell the his mother's cooking and the noise of his younger brother playing video games, and his father working on something in the yard.

He smiled as he continued driving down the road, just before he took a turn he wanted to get something for his mother. He stopped by the flower shop and wondered if Hyungsik's girlfriend Jooyeon was in. Maybe she could help him find the right flowers for him.

He locked the car and made his way inside. So many different and colorful flowers he felt overwhelmed when it came to choosing. He chuckled like an idiot as he looked around the flowers.

"I only know about roses." he mumbled to himself.

"Minsik Oppa?" a female voice was heard from the side.

Minsik turned and he suddenly felt his breath hitch up. He saw Jooyeon with her hair in a low ponytail to one side. She wore a blue jean skirt that fit her perfectly and a purple ruffle shirt.

Wow.. she looks beautiful.

Hyungsik is lucky.

He cleared his throat and smiled. "Hey, how are you?"

Jooyeon gave a small smile as she dusted the dirt off her hands. "I've been better than the past few days thanks to your brother."

He frowned as he tilted his head. "What do you mean?"

She blinked at him and bit her bottom lip.

I guess Hyungsik didn't tell him.

"Do you want me to kick his for you? I'll have a good talk with him." Minsik fisted one hand and punched his other hand with a smile.

Jooyeon gave sad smile. "No, I don't want to hear his complaints about it later."

Why not?

Did I miss something?

He put his hands in his pocket and cleared his throat changing the topic. "Well since I'm here for the moment. C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter