Seventeen

That Warm Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyungsik felt a buzz next to him as he had fallen asleep holding Noeul. He rubbed his eyes with one hand and grabbed the phone. He saw the name and it was Jaejoong, he answered the call right away. "Hello?"

"Hey, how is Noeul?" Jaejoong asked into the call.

Hyungsik felt Noeul's head on his chest with her arm holding his waist. He sighed and switched phones to the other ear and smiled as he her hair."She is asleep. Any updates?"

Jaejoong sighed. "Yeah, that's why I'm calling. My grandma fainted due to low blood pressure, she needed something to eat and when she got up she felt dizzy. She is stable and will be getting discharged tomorrow morning. I'm sure Noeul will want to come over and see her so she can come by in the afternoon."

"That's good that she is stable. I'll be sure to let her know when she wakes up." Hyungsik sighed with relief. Noeul slowly moved under him and let out a hum.

She slowly pushed herself up and saw nothing but darkness and a light coming from a cell phone. "What happened?"

Hyungsik let out a chuckle. "She is up, let me pass her to you."

Noeul was confused for a moment and checked who was on the others line. Her heart skipped a beat as she swallowed her saliva. "O-oppa?"

Jaejoong chuckled lightly. "Everything is fine, she had low blood pressure."

Hearing such wonderful news, Noeul could finally let her heart rest from pumping quickly. She shut her feelings a few tears forming.

"You can come by tomorrow afternoon, rest up ok?" Jaejoong spoke softly to her. "I mean it little one."

Noeul nodded her head even if he couldn't see it. She sniffled and hung up the phone. Hyungsik was already sitting up next to her. He rubbed her back to sooth her and she turned to look at him. Even though the room was dark, they could still see each other faces. She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him close.

"You scared me." Hyungsik mumbled into her neck. "I was worried."

Noeul sniffled again as she shut her eyes feeling him hold her tightly. "I'm sorry."

Any minute longer holding her tightly, he could have bruised her. He let go slowly and cupped her face. "Everything is fine now."

She nodded and randomly played with his hair. "Can I say something?"

"Of course." he knocked his forehead to hers.

"I'm hungry." she let out a laugh and moved back to look at him. "Is there any pizza left?"

Hyungsik smiled and kissed her cheek. "Yeah come on."

"Did you stay by my side all this time?" she asked as they got out the bed and realized they were in Minsik's room. She had forgotten she had entered there. How could she forget something that happened only a few hours ago.

How long was I out?

Hyungsik shook his head. "How sad is it, that I whispered to you that I would be here when you wake up while you passed out. You're hurting me Noeul."

She rolled her eyes. "Maybe I should go home and eat there so I don't wake up your parents."

"Don't be silly," Hyungsik grabbed her hand and walked her out of his brothers room. "You're family and my girlfriend, don't worry about it."

There was a sudden tug on pulling Hyungsik back and before he could even say something, lips were on lips, soft and slow.

Surprised by the action, Hyungsik closed his eyes and cupped on side of Noeul's face. When they parted, he rested his forehead against hers. "What was that for?"

She gave a small smile even though he couldn't see it and looked up at him. "For being my boyfriend."

As much as he wanted to kiss her again, he also wanted her to eat something. She had only taken two bites before she got up from her seat to answer her cell. "I'll always be there for you."

Smiles were exchanged and crescent eye smiles were present too. It felt nice and warm to the both of them.

Hyungsik lead Noeul to the table so she could sit and wait while he warmed up the pizza. She could feel her stomach growling a bit yet sometimes, she would feel it turn unpleasantly. She knew Mrs. Han was going to be ok, she just didn't know why she was getting these unpleasant thoughts.

Noeul looked up at Hyungsik, as he was getting something for her to drink and the plate with two slices of pizza were done warming up. He smiled as he placed the plate in front of her. She stared down not picking it up.

He frowned when he saw her just staring into space. "What's wrong?"

She shook her head and bit her bottom lip. "I feel like I had déjà vu when I really didn't."

"You mean about when you found your mom?" he suddenly let those words slip out of his mouth.

She snapped her head at him with her eyes wide. Putting the puzzle together she figured her dad must of said something to him and probably his parents. She looked back at her pizza and shut her eyes as a few tears slid down her face.

Hyungsik saw the tear and sighed as he placed his hand on her back like before. "Baby, it's going to be ok."

She nodded her head. "I know that, it just... I don't want to lose someone who means so much to me."

He clenched his jaw and wasn't sure how to put the next words nicely but he still needed her to face some facts of life. He turned his chair to face her and moved her chair so that they were facing each other. "You're not going to lose Mrs. Han like you lost your mom. There is always a place where they will always be remembered. It's in your heart that is filled with love that you were given and gave back."

She sniffled trying to stop herself from crying again and stayed quiet.

"We are all going to die some day, but even if the ones we love most are gone. We will keep them close to our heart because that's how much we love them. We keep the person who means a lot to us close." He scooted closer as their knees were touching. He cupped on side of her face and her cheek. "I'm always going to keep you close to my heart. You are going to be my first for everything from here on out, whether it is good or bad. You, who has my heart."

She smiled as she looked into his chocolate brown eyes. "How are you fine with not being my first on my list of people who mean so much to me?"

He smiled at her and kissed the tip of her nose. "Because I know I'm in your heart and you love me. You met Mrs. Han and Jaejoong before me, I'm not going to be a jealous boyfriend and make you choose between family."

"Thank you."

Even though it came out as a whisper from Noeul's mouth, Hyungsik still heard it and smiled as he pulled her into a hug. He smiled as he the back of her dark golden locks. "Eat something please before I get more worried."

Noeul let out a small laugh as she pulled out of the hug and picked up the pizza. It was still warm and tasted good. She smiled as Hyungsik kissed her cheek and they enjoyed each others' understanding.

- - -

KNOCK

KNOCK

KNOCK

Noeul waited patiently for a minute until she raised her fist again in the air.

KNOCK

KNOCK

KNOCK

"You really don't have any patience do you?" Hyungsik asked as he stood behind his girl. "We just got here relax Baby."

Noeul shook her head. "I can't unless I see her."

He sighed and saw her knock on Mrs. Han's door again. During the ride she fiddled with her fingers before Hyungsik reached over and grabbed one so she could stop. While holding one hand, she placed her free hand on top of his and had his hand sandwiched by hers. She bit her bottom lip constantly before Hyungsik told her stop.

She was being stubborn and anxious throughout the whole drive but he had managed to calm her by sweet words when they were in the car. He didn't let her out jump out of the car and run off. He locked them in for a few minutes. He saw her trembling and hugged her for comfort.

He smiled as there was noise coming from the other side and soon the door opened up. Jaejoong smiled and Noeul went passed him without even a greeting. "Hi Oppa, nice to see you too!"

Hyungsik couldn't help but laugh. "She is impatient."

Jaejoong nodded and moved aside letting Hyungsik in. "Let me guess, she was being a slight nervous wreck on the way here?"

Hyungsik smiled and gave a nod. "You like guessing games."

A laugh was released from the older male. "I just know her well enough and as for others, their facial expression says it all."

Hyungsik heard a few words being exchanged in the other room but couldn't hear exactly what. He stuffed his hands in his pockets before he felt a tap on his arm. He looked at Jaejoong and raised one finger to give him a moment.

He watched Jaejoong walk into one room where Noeul must have been. It was quiet and then Noeul came out. He was confused for a moment but she wrapped her arms around his waist. "Oppa is going to talk to you in his apartment. It's where I used to live."

He raised his eyebrows at what he just heard.

I get to see where my girl used to live?

Wait a minute... Jaejoong wants to talk to me?

About what?

"Tell me what happens ok? I'm going to stay here with Mrs. Han for an hour and then we can go ok?" she pushed on her toes giving him a chaste kiss. "Or can we meet up with Siwan, up to you."

He smirked as lips lingered around hers. "Whatever you want, as long as you tell me you love me."

Cheesy.

"I believe my lips can take care of that." Noeul smiled into the kiss and she was still balancing herself on her toes.

"As much as I hate to break up this lovely moment," Jaejoong's voice was suddenly heard. "I need to have a man to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter