Three

That Warm Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been about two hours since Hyungsik was with his girlfriend Jooyeon, yet his mind was preoccupied with thoughts of Noeul and Siwan together. He couldn't seem to shake of anything. He tried paying attention to the conversation around him but it wasn't working.

He had met up at the cafe with Jooyeon but then they left to get something to eat. They walked for a bit and he couldn't help but look around hoping to see Noeul somewhere. His mind was a mess, full of curiosity and he kept hoping Noeul would pop out somewhere.

But who was he kidding? He had been checking his phone as well and got nothing. He sighed as he looked down at his food getting cold; since he ordered Black Bean Noodle and so did Jooyeon.

She had been talking about her day since she woke up and how she was excited on the news that she got from her parents.

Hyungsik wasn't as interested as before when he got her text. Again, all he could think about what were Noeul and Siwan doing.

He moved the noodles around with his chopsticks just nodding his head whenever she spoke. He had been doing that for at least an hour when they meet. He felt bad for not really listening to her but at the same time he wished his mind wasn't on Noeul.

"Hyungsik?" Jooyeon looked at her boyfriend who seemed to be lost in thought. "What's on your mind?"

He didn't look at her at first until he saw her hand waving in front of his face. "H-huh? What did you say?"

She sighed as she put her chopsticks down and grabbed his free hand on the other side of the bowl. "What are you thinking about? Your mind is somewhere else isn't it?"

He held her hand and shook his head not wanting to bring up anything about Noeul. He knew if he mentioned her name to Jooyeon, she would get suspicious and that's the last thing he wanted. He knew at some point Jooyeon felt uncomfortable when Noeul was around. But it was because they were close friends.

But in the eyes of Jooyeon, he could read her face knowing it was something else that bothered her.

"It's nothing." he gave a reassuring smile. "What news did you want to tell me?"

She smiled as she picked up her chopsticks and stirred her noodles. "I'm going to Vancouver for two weeks."

His eyes widen and felt his heart skip a beat. But he wasn't sure if that was a good or bad for him. "What for?"

She smiled into her bowl and looked at him. "I'm going to see some family. It's been a long time and I'm excited to go!"

He blinked his eyes as he felt them drying up. "Oh. Are you going alone?"

She shook her head. "My parents are going too. It's a family trip, plus, I've always wanted to go to Canada and sight see. Don't worry, I'll be sure to take lots of pictures."

He nodded his head and looked down at his bowl. He suddenly didn't feel hungry anymore.

What am I suppose to do for two weeks while she is gone?

"I wish you could come with me." Jooyeon reached out her hand grabbing his.

He gave her a smile and placed his other hand on top of hers'. "You'll be back before you know it. I'll just have to bother Noeul during your absence."

Once those words slipped out of his mouth. He realized what he just said. He looked at Jooyeon who was already biting her bottom lip and looking down. "Do you have to be around her?"

It came out as a whisper but Hyungsik heard it loud and clear.

He sighed and shut his eyes wishing he could rewind time a few seconds ago. "Don't think it like that, we are close friends, we live next to each other. How else am I suppose to spend my time?"

"Hang out with Kwanghee and Siwan." she spoke looking up at him. "I get that you both are close friends but sometimes, I can see that maybe she likes you and doesn't realize it."

Wh-what?

Hyungsik suddenly felt his throat go dry. "That's not possible Jooyeon, we are just close friends that's all."

A sudden noise went off stopping the conversation between the two. Hyungsik grabbed his phone to see who sent him something. He checked it as it was picture message from Noeul. He tapped the message and widen his eyes.

He suddenly felt the inside of his stomach going in knots again and he didn't like the feeling. He wanted it to stop but he couldn't stop looking at the picture. It took him a moment before slamming the phone facing down on the table.

I guess she won't have worry about me and Noeul hanging out.

"I'm going to the restroom." he got up leaving his phone on the table.

Jooyeon tilted her head to the side.

What was that about?

She looked over to his side and noticed he left his cell phone facing down. Checking to be sure he was out of sight, she grabbed his phone to check what made him so angry. Before he came back to the table, Jooyeon check his messages and widen her eyes at the picture.

Siwan and Noeul are a couple?

- - -

Hyungsik splashed cold water on his face hoping he could calm down. Every time he closed his eyes the image of Siwan and Noeul would be seen in his mind.

What the hell is going on with those two?

When he received the picture from Noeul, it was a picture of her and Siwan with their cheeks close enough to where they were touching and they were smiling. The other picture was Siwan kissing her left cheek and she was smiling.

She had written something at the bottom too.

"Don't we look cute together? haha"

He splashed cold water on his face again just thinking about the pictures. He was out on a date with his girlfriend, yet he was getting annoyed with something over his two closes friends. He dried off his hands and face and threw the paper towel away. He patted his pocket to grab his phone to call Noeul and find out what was going on.

When he continued patting himself he didn't feel his phone anywhere on him. He stuffed his hands in all four pockets and looked at himself in the mirror. "Oh crap!"

He shut his eyes sending his head back.  He left his phone on the table. Which meant, being curious as Jooyeon is, she probably already got his phone and checked what bothered him.

He hissed and opened his eyes. He had to think of something quick when he went back out. He couldn't let her find something off. The only thing he could do was just pretend as if it didn't bother him.

When really it did, and he didn't know why.

- - -

Spending the whole afternoon with Siwan made Noeul smile so much she felt as if her cheeks would pop like a balloon. They had gone to many places and her feet her screaming in pain. They had gone to a few book stores, since she enjoys reading and coloring when she wants to relax her mind.

She didn't buy anything since she didn't have money but Siwan bought her two books that she really wanted. She thanked him and promised to pay him back but she was already helping him with the favor.

They stopped at a small ice cream shop and got two milkshakes; she got vanilla and he got chocolate. Then Noeul got the idea for them to take a few pictures to have for proof that they were dating. Siwan agreed to it and took out his phone snapping away.

They did funny faces, pouting faces and one that blew Siwan's mind was when N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter