Jimin - Break-In

BTS, GOT7 & DAY6 One-Shot Collection {REQUESTS OPEN}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Member: Park Jimin

Other Members or Characters That You Want to Appear in the Story: All the other BTS members.

Genre: Drama, Angst, Romance

Prompt: Break-In

Drabble or One-Shot: One-Shot

Requester: Taemins_LittleNoona

Note: The female character here is named, Laura.

It was a calm late summer evening in Seoul, and Laura Lu was sitting in the living room of BTS’s dorm. Laura’s boyfriend, BTS’s Park Jimin, was currently out on some errands with a few of his other members and she was left in the dorm with BTS’s maknae, Jeon Jungkook. Jimin went out to the dry cleaners and laundromats to do some of their laundry with V and Rap Monster while Jin, Suga and J-Hope went to do grocery shopping. Jungkook was in charge of vacuuming the dorm while Laura did the dishes. Jimin had invited Laura over for dinner, at the other members’ request.

Laura was here to visit her boyfriend, Jimin, while she was in Seoul. Laura was from Taiwan, and she had come to Korea as an exchange student three years ago, during her third year in high school. She met Jimin at a BTS fansign after her roommate for her exchange program made her come along to the fansign. Jimin and Laura did not fall in love with each other at first sight, they were really friends at first but feelings developed along the way and things became the way they are now. It was going to be their ten month anniversary in another nine days, and Laura specifically chose this period to visit Korea during her semester. Their relationship was known to fans after a fan spotted them having a date four months ago. Most fans supported them, but there were a group of fans who opposed to the relationship.

Currently, Jungkook and Laura had a movie on, Harry Potter and the Globet of Fire, the movie was being broadcasted on a channel’s regular movie slot and since they had nothing to do, they decided to watch the movie while waiting for the others. Laura was munching on some popcorn while Jungkook had some nachos.

“Noona?” Spoke Jungkook, in a semi-soft whisper.

“Hmm?” Hummed Laura.

“The hyungs are back, I’m going downstairs to help them carry stuff. Can you wait here for us?” Responded Jungkook.

Laura nodded and Jungkook grabbed his keys and slipped on his sweater before leaving the dorm. Laura sat on the couch waiting for the boys until she heard knocks on the door. Laura jumped to her feet and headed to the door. Laura opened the door, thinking that it was the boys only to be suddenly hit in the head by something.

Loud crashes and tumbles could be heard around the dorm, sounds that did not sound nice or inviting. Laura let out a screech before being pinned down onto the floor along with a loud crash. Laura hit her head against the floorboard, as she felt a pair of hands on her neck. Laura couldn’t move her arms, as they were being held a few pairs of hands. The next thing that Laura felt was pain from her head, and her hair being pulled. And at the same time, hard impacts on her cheeks and stomach. Laura screamed, howled and sobbed when she felt pain in her lower abdomen.

“Yah! What are you doing????” Shouted a loud voice.

But the pain did not stop, but the grip on her body did loosen a little. But Laura was too weak to even get up but she could see a blurry image of scattered items. She could only make out some words like “Jungkook oppa” and “She’s ugly!” while the rest were incoherent. The pain still continued before darkness took over Laura’s vision.

A few days later…

Laura opened her eyes slowly before she shut her eyes, feeling blinded by the light. But Laura was able to catch a glimpse of her surroundings which was a white room.

“Laura! Are you alright?” Asked the voice.

Laura could make the voice out to be V’s. Laura opened her eyes slowly and V helped her slowly and carefully to sit up right.

“W-What happened?” Asked Laura, weakly.

V pressed the button to call the nurse before he poured a glass of water for Laura and the girl took a drink.

“Saesang fans broke into the apartment building and they attacked you. Jungkook helped Jin hyung carry the groceries up when they found you lying on the floor with two girls pulling your hair and another two slapping your cheeks. Jungkook and Jin hyung tried to fight them off but there were more fans destroying the dorm. Manager hyung came shortly after with Hobi hyung and Suga hyung, and manager hyung called the police and ambulance while the others fought the saesang fans off until the police and ambulance came. You were hurt really badly.” Explained V.

“Jimin went back to rest a while ago with Jungkook and manager hyung, he stayed over last night to take care of you. The other hyungs ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter