Jimin - Frostbite

BTS, GOT7 & DAY6 One-Shot Collection {REQUESTS OPEN}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Member: Park Jimin

Other Members or Characters That You Want to Appear in the Story: All the other BTS members, and the requester.

Genre: Romance, Fluff & Drama

Prompt: Frostbite

Drabble or One-Shot: One-Shot

Requester: Taemins_LittleNoona

Note: The female character here is named, Laura.

Park Jimin smiled as he watched his friends play ice hockey with another group of people their age. Jimin was the goalkeeper so he was standing guard at their goal.

Jimin and his friends were having a ski holiday at a ski lodge after his best friend, Kim Taehyung, wanted to go skiing but luckily they were able to get a pretty large cabin in this time of the year. Jimin glanced to the side to look at the next door rink, where his girlfriend was currently skating at. He invited his girlfriend and so did two of his other friends, Jung Hoseok and Kim Namjoon.

Jimin blinked and turned his attention back to the game when he heard his name being called by Taehyung. Two members of the opposing team, whose names were Youngjae and Jackson, were skating towards their goal. Jimin tried to block before he glanced over at his friend, Hoseok, who helped to defend their goal.

Eventually the game ended and they shook hands with their opponents, promising to hang out the next day since they have bonded quite a bit.

“Come on, let’s go and see the girls. Let’s skate for a little bit before we go for dinner.” Said Kim Seokjin.

“Sounds good.” Nodded Hoseok.

The seven boys headed to the next door rink and they met up with the girls. Jimin skated up to a girl wearing an olive green coat, while Namjoon and Hoseok went up to their respective girlfriends. Jimin hugged Laura, but he could feel a pair of eyes staring at him.

“Hey there, LuLu.” Grinned Jimin.

“H-Hi there, Jimin.” Smiled Laura.

Jimin paused and pursed his lips. “Are you alright?”

Laura nodded, “I’m fine.”

“So what did you girls do?” Asked Min Yoongi.

“We took skating lessons, this really nice girl taught us how to skate.” Giggled Lee Somin, Namjoon’s girlfriend.

“Oh yes, she was really nice! And she was really cute too!” Said Lee Juyeon, Hoseok’s girlfriend.

“Come on, let’s skate for a while.” Said Hoseok, extending his hand to his girlfriend.

“I’m going to take a rest, my feet hurt.” Stated Yoongi.

“I’m going to get a warm drink.” Said Jeon Jungkook.

“I’ll go with you, Jungkook.” Spoke Yoongi.

The two left and so did the three couples. Taehyung and Seokjin shared a laugh before heading out to the rink to skate too. Jungkook and Yoongi soon returned and sat in the seats waiting for the others to return.

“This hot chocolate is good, we should make some too in our cabin.” Murmured Yoongi.

But Jungkook was not listening to Yoongi. Yes, he did like the hot chocolate but he couldn’t help but stare at Jimin and Laura. He has a secret crush on Laura, yes the same Laura who is also Jimin’s girlfriend. He couldn’t help it, she was a budding photographer and a professional photographer in training, and she gave him a lot of tips in photography. He had contacted her on purpose just to talk to her. That was when Laura already met Jimin, but they weren’t dating then. They were just classmates then, but when they graduated from high school and entered college feelings developed between Jimin and Laura.

Jungkook was jealous of course, Laura was the first girl he ever had a crush on. But he couldn’t betray his Jimin hyung, Jimin treated him like he was his biological brother even though Jimin had a younger brother who was the same age as him. Jungkook thought that it was about time that he gave up on his crush. He wasn’t about to break a friendship over a simple crush. There were people whom he had yet to meet, whom might just make him feel the same way that Laura did.

Jungkook smiled slightly as he sipped his hot chocolate, now having made his decision. Jungkook now felt freer and relieved, of course he would still care about Laura but in a brotherly way.

It was then that the other returned and Jungkook pointed to the box of drinks that they carried over.

“Yoongi hyung bought us hot chocolate.” Spoke Jungkook.

“Wah! Thanks, Yoongi hyung!” Said Taehyung, giving the said male a glomp.

Jungkook helped to hand out the cups. But Jungkook noticed at Laura wasn’t saying anything, she was usually quite lively. Jungkook decided to not say anything else when he saw Jimin hand her a cup, deciding to leave Laura with Jimin.

The group finished up their hot chocolate and were able to head back to their cabin for dinner. Jungkook got up and he glanced over at Laura who was holding onto the handrails and walking slowly as Jimin went to throw away their trash with Taehyung.

Jungkook yelped when he saw Laura stumble on the steps. But luckily, Somin and Namjoon who were behind her managed to catch her. Jungkook glanced at Jimin who was currently rushing down the stairs.

“Laura, are you alright?” Asked Somin.

“Laura! Are you alright?” Exclaimed Jimin, worriedly.

“I’I’m fine, just a little tired.” Mumbled Laura.

“Her hands are cold.” Murmured Namjoon.

“I think its frostbite.” Spoke Seokjin, worriedly.

Jimin was alarmed, “Seokjin hyung, do you have any medicine for it?”

Seokjin shook his head, “Unfortunately, I don’t we shou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter