Jungkook - Jealousy & Kiss

BTS, GOT7 & DAY6 One-Shot Collection {REQUESTS OPEN}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Member: Jeon Jungkook 

Other Characters: Namjoon

Genre: Romance & Fluff

Prompt: Jealousy & Kiss

Drabble or One-Shot: One-Shot

Requester: Byzeloxoxo

Han Aeri sat at her vanity table combing her hair and clipping it up with a butterfly hair clip. Aeri was dressed in a black shoulderless top with a faded knee length denim wrap skirt and a black cardigan. 

"Aeri! Are you ready? Your uncle Jisoo, aunt Hwayoung, Namjoon and Sunmi are here!" Called her mother.

"I'm done, mom!" Replied Aeri.

Aeri headed downstairs and slipped on a pair of white platform shoes. Aeri hugged her uncle and aunt, her cousins Kim Namjoon and Kim Sunmi. Her uncle Jisoo was her mother's older brother.

They lived just a few blocks away from each other and they met every weekend for lunch or dinner. But her uncle Jisoo, aunt Hwayoung, cousins Namjoon and Sunmi just returned from New Zealand two weeks ago after her uncle Jisoo was sent there by his company for two years. 

"I missed you, oppa!" Whined Aeri.

"Just because Jaehyun hyung isn't here, you are clinging onto me." Asked Namjoon, raising his eyebrow.

Aeri's older brother Jaehyun was four years older than her and he was currently in the army. 

Aeri pouted, not having an older brother around made Aeri feel lonely. She was always used to have her brother and Namjoon around her. 

"Well, oppa and I are here now! We'll replace Jaehyun oppa!" Said Sunmi, excitedly. 

"Alright, let's go. Your father is already at the restaurant." Said Aeri's mother.

The family piled into uncle Jisoo's car and he  drove them to the restaurant. Aeri's father was already at the restaurant waiting for them. Aeri sat beside Namjoon, who was sitting at the end of the table and Sunmi sat opposite of her brother. The family ordered their food and they chatted as they waited. The adults chatted with each other while Namjoon, Sunmi and Aeri conversed with each other. 

"So, how are things going on with that boyfriend of yours?" Asked Namjoon, while stirring his iced coffee.

"Has he kissed you yet?" Asked Sunmi, excitedly.

"Yes, but not on the lips yet." Pouted Aeri.

Sunmi scoffed, "Boys just don't have the courage to kiss us. And don't get me started on you, oppa." 

Namjoon glared at his sister and folded his arms. "It's not that we don't have the courage, little sister. There are many reasons and requirements for kissing." 

"Then tell me oppa!" Said Sunmi.

"There are many reasons and requirements for kissing. The first would be a good atmosphere and mood for a kiss." Said Namjoon.

"But there is always a perfect mood for a kiss." Argued Sunmi.

"A first kiss needs to be special and during a special occasion." Said Namjoon.

"How many dates have you gone on yet, Aeri?" Asked Sunmi.

"About seven? But we hang out a lot after school." Spoke Aeri, unsurely.

"Then he should have kissed you already!" Said Sunmi.

Aeri flushed at Sunmi's comment as their parents glanced over at them weirdly. 

"S-stop it already, Sunmi!" Blushed Aeri.

"Ow!" Shouted Namjoon.

"Shh!" Came uncle Jisoo.

"Sorry. Aeri do you mind removing my glasses for me?" Asked Namjoon.

Aeri glanced over at Namjoon and saw that his glasses were at the back of his head, just above his neck, and his hair had somehow gotten stuck in the hinges of his glasses.

Aeri shook her head and Namjoon lowered his head so that Aeri could remove his glasses. Their faces were so close to each other by Namjoon and Aeri didn't mind since they were cousins and they were very close just like real siblings. But what Aeri didn't know was that someone did mind their position.

After some difficulty, Aeri finally managed to remove Namjoon's glasses from his hair.

"Here you go." Said Aeri, hanging Namjoon his glasses.

"You really have to stop wearing your glasses that way oppa. I don't care if you think if it's swag, but you are going to lose all of your hair sooner or later." Said Aeri.

Sunmi snorted and their parents laughed at Namjoon who simply lowered his head in embarrassment. But Namjoon was saved from his mother's scoldings when their food arrived. Aeri and Sunmi laughed at Namjoon and lunch went on as usual.

The next day... 

Aeri woke up and got ready for school. Aeri had her breakfast and she headed to school. Aeri met her boyfriend, Jungkook, at the traffic light since he lived across the street

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter