V - Fighting & Bruises

BTS, GOT7 & DAY6 One-Shot Collection {REQUESTS OPEN}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Member: Kim Taehyung

Other Characters: Jungkook & Hoseok

Genre: Romance

Prompt: Fighting & Bruises

Drabble or One-Shot: One-Shot

Requester: kpop_addict4ever

Kim Taehyung took a deep breath as he stepped into his classroom. Taehyung liked his new school, everyone here treated him very nicely all except a certain group of people led by Kim Jisung. Taehyung had no idea why they hated him, he didn't even know them. Taehyung had first met them on his first day of school which was three days ago. Taehyung had been shown around the school by Park Sojin, the student council president and the cousin of his best friend, Park Jimin. And ever since then, Taehyung had come to know that Jisung did not like him one bit.

Taehyung's family moved due to his father's job and his new home was way nearer to his father's new office compared to his old one. Taehyung was reluctant to leave his friends but he figured that he would make new friends at his new school too. Taehyung had also made two new friends. Jeon Jungkook and Jung Hoseok. Jungkook was Taehyung's neighbour and he had kindly offered to walk to school with Taehyung but the boy was two years younger than him so they were in different classes. Hoseok was Taehyung's classmate and seatmate but the male was a year older than him. Hoseok was hospitalised for almost five months during his first year in high school because of an injury and he had to repeat a year behind because he couldn't catch up with his peers. But Hoseok was a fun guy to be with, he was a natural ball of sunshine and no one minded that he was older than most of the students.

Taehyung made his way to his seat and he took out his homework to check it, though. Hoseok sent him a smile as Taehyung took his seat. Taehyung returned the smile but with an uneasy feeling. His teacher soon entered the classroom but Taehyung couldn't help but feel a sense of unease in the air and in his bones as if something bad was going to happen. Taehyung shivered slightly before his teacher started teaching.

Taehyung felt his left arm being nudged and he turned to Hoseok, who was sitting on his left.

"I'll leave school an hour before lunch, I have a medical appointment this afternoon. Will you be alright alone with Jungkook?" Whispered Hoseok.

Hoseok knew that Jisung did not like Taehyung but since Jisung hasn't done anything to Taehyung as of yet, Hoseok couldn't report Jisung to the student council. Jungkook knew about Jisung's dislike for Taehyung as well and the younger boy kept a good eye out for the older boy.

But Hoseok and Jungkook suspected that Jisung hated Taehyung because of their student council president, Park Sojin. Jisung and Sojin were known to be childhood friends and Jisung was known to secretly like Sojin and he drove off any of his rivals but Sojin has repeatedly rejected Jisung but he hasn't given up yet. And since Sojin was Jimin's cousin, and Taehyung is a good friend of Jimin's, Jimin naturally asked Sojin to help Taehyung out. Sojin ate with Taehyung and Hoseok during lunch for the last couple of days to help Taehyung settle in school. Hoseok and Taehyung didn't mind, Taehyung was happy to have a new friend and Hoseok was friends with pretty much everybody. But Jisung apparently did not like Sojin hanging out with other guys. Taehyung was not the first case of his jealousy, he often causes trouble for those guys who hung out and talked to Sojin. In Hoseok and Jungkook's opinion, Jisung was a jealous stalker of Sojin's, a jealous stalker who couldn't contain his jealousy and lashes out at his rivals to scare them away. It was quite a dumb and stupid reason, but Jungkook and Hoseok understood, love made you do dumb and stupid things. Hoseok had an on-off relationship with his childhood friend, Lee Juyeon, as she lived in another part of the city after she moved a few years ago. Jungkook had a girlfriend, Han Aeri, during middle school but they broke up when she attended an all girls school with a no dating policy, but he still had feelings for her.

"I'll be fine, hyung." Whispered Taehyung.

Hoseok was not convinced but he nodded. Classes went on as usual and Hoseok left school an hour before lunch, leaving Taehyung in class alone. But Taehyung was fine being alone.

Lunch time soon came and Taehyung stretched his body as his classmates all filed out of the classroom, leaving only him in the classroom. There was a teacher's meeting after lunch today and lunch period for the day will last for two hours. Taehyung had planned to have lunch in the classroom since Hoseok wasn't here and Jungkook had his own friends whom he usually had lunch with. Taehyung pulled out the lunch that his mother had prepared for him and he placed it on his table. Taehyung was about to open his lunchbox when his vision became dark and he was forcefully pulled out of his seat. Taehyung's mouth was soon gagged so that his shouts couldn't be heard. Taehyung fled himself being dragged somewhere and his captor held onto him tightly so that he couldn't escape. Taehyung then felt a hand on his back, pushing him to the floor, a rather smooth floor to be exact, probably the  gym floor. Taehyung could hear people chanting "fight!", in the background.

Taehyung soon felt himself being pushed and thrown around but since he couldn't see or talk, he was at a disadvantage. Taehyung tried to retaliate but his handicaps caused his attacks to fail, much to the amusement of his attacker and the audience. There was nothing that Taehyung could do and he was mercilessly beaten around for almost ten minutes.

"This is your punishment for taking Sojin away from me!" Sneered a male voice.

Taehyung now realised and knew that his attacker was Kim Jisung. Hoseok and Jungk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter