A/N

♦Royal Chronicles♦ [HIGHGRND Boy Group][Dareoyals TV][HIATUS]

Instead of keeping everyone waiting I've decided to officially go on a hiatus for both Daredevils and Royal Chronicles. 

Reasons for my hiatus which may last till the end or beginning of next year being:

1. School is starting again and I'm a full time student.

2. I have two jobs and another wants me to become manager so I'm debating on it. I'd probably become manager at both stores so that means full time as well. 

3. For the beginning of this month my three legal guardians will be out of town, meaning I'd have to work, go to school, and carpool any of my six siblings that needs a ride. That being six siblings at four different schools.  

4. Unfortunately while I was at one of my work place I spilled coffee all over my laptop, therefore the keyboard no longer function and work properly. I've tried purchasing a wireless keyboard but the keyboard itself lags everytime I try to type properly. I think the keyboard itself for my laptop is just not functioning correctly since the keyboard I purchased worked fine on my brother's laptop. And so most of the time I end up having to type super slow or having to go back just to input missing keys and letters. 

5. I did think about buying another laptop but after having to pay for college tuition and classes, along with needing to save for books and such I've been very broke >_< So until I save enough, I won't be on the computer much. 

I will be active and will check in once in a while. Afterall it's a habit to check for any updates or messages on a daily basis (through phone). But I won't be on much in terms of reading and writing. 

Daredevils initially was supposed to have a comeback but because the keyboard isn't working, it's hard to edit and upload music. So I will leave it here that they were supposed to have a comeback using U-Kiss's "Stalker". If you haven't heard of the song I suggest you do so, it's very catchy and nice. 

- Sorry for the lack of activity and I hope everyone stay stress free!