Dareoyals TV Episode Two

♦Royal Chronicles♦ [HIGHGRND Boy Group][Dareoyals TV][HIATUS]
Episode Two
Mission Impossible

March 19, 2016

The afternoon sun continued to sit high up in the sky and over the heads of Daredevils. As shooting start, the boys have found a few table benches at the scene under the shade. At the center of the table were some paper and pens, materials to be used later on. Sitting closest to the tree on one end was Maj who sat across Vino and next to Jaekwan. Beside Vino is a white board that has been rolled out to the scene.

RmKeqX7.png

“There’s a board here,” Vino pointed out, earning the gazes from s.

“What is it? Are we going to have a teacher?” Maj asked to no one in particular. The members looked upon the staff for any potential teacher but no one stood out. Would Daredevils be able to guess who their teacher will be?

“Don’t tell me, we’re supposed to teach among ourselves,” Maru stated, putting blank expression on s’ faces.

“But do we know a lot about them?” Vino questioned, looking from Maj to the other members. As Daredevils discuss among themselves and thought they were doomed, the teacher was already heading their way. From around the corner of a public restroom, the tall male was on his way. From a distant the man was seen wearing a long sleeved blue shirt with ripped jeans and comfortable leather shoes.

The man who is in charge of educating Daredevils today about Royal Chronicles is no other than Royal Chronicles main dancer, Choi Hyunjun.
 

Q: You were Daredevils teacher, why was that?
Hyunjun: -chuckles- Yeah, among Royal Chronicles I believe I was the closest to Daredevils sunbaenim members and I also know my members. So I received the invitation on the day of recording.

Maru who sat on the edge was the first to spot Hyunjun’s presence and quickly wore an obvious expression. s who fell a second short to notice, soon saw Hyunjun turning about the corner.
 

Q: You were the first one to see Hyunjun, what were your thoughts when he showed up?
Maru: At first I thought he looked very familiar than I quickly realized what was going on and thought ‘ah so he’s our teacher’

As Hyunjun got closer, Daredevils began to react. Ethan and Maj stood up, shocked by his sudden appearance, meanwhile the other members tried to see clearly and process that it was really Hyunjun.

“Wah Hyunjun!” Maj cried.

“Is it really Hyunjun?” Vino asked, Jaekwan who heard started to nod.

“I think so,”

“Oh hey man,” Ethan greeted as he held out a hand for Hyunjun to take.
 

Q: You first shook hands with Ethan after bowing?
Hyunjun: Ethan, Maj, and I are close friends -smiles-
Q: How did you know Hyunjun?
Maj: He used to train with us in Woollim but -pause/ head- after I debut he left -can only laugh-
Q: Is it true that you, Maj, and Hyunjun are close friends?
Ethan: Yeah, we used to do everything together as trainees.
Q: When was the last time you saw him?
Ethan: Actually he and I met up after Monster Hero promotions. He told me that he was going to try out for Tablo sunbaenim’s label. It felt good to see him again. I really wanted to show off our friendship through this reality show.

Maj made eye contact with Hyunjun after the lad had given Ethan a handshake. “Why are you here?” Maj asked, his eyes filled with curiosity.

“I was assigned to be your guys’ teacher,” Hyungjun responded. The question was still in place, how did Hyunjun manage to sneak away from s and come to meet Daredevils?

Back in the practice room, the boys were nearly finished with their meals as chattering took place. Then out of the blue a manager came to the door, “Hyunjun, come out,” the man said. Not knowing what was happening, the members only watched as Hyunjun followed the male out.

“What’s this? Did Hyunjun have a personal schedule?” Changsung posed the questions but s did not bother to think of any answer.

“The company probably wants to talk to him about promotions,” Ahin suggest before the group focused on finishing their meal and getting back to practice.  

In the halls of HIGHGRND, Hyunjun was stopped in front of a single camera. “What’s this?” He asked as a woman hand him a red and gold mission card.

As Hyunjun examined its design, he then opened it and began to read, “Congratulations Choi Hyunjun you’ve been promoted from idol Choi to teacher Choi. Your mission starts upon you reading this card.” As he wore a surprised expression, a smile began to grow on across his face, “Today you will be educating a group of people about your very own members, Royal Chronicles. Your destination and wardrobe has been determined for you. Please do your best and live up to your one day career as a teacher,” he then let out a disbelief chuckle, “Really what is this? This looks like a mission card?” He said as he started to flip it about again.

As Hyunjun made his way toward the front, or near the writing board he couldn’t keep a straight face as he was satisfied by the reactions.

“Are you really going to teach us about Royal Chronicles?” Maj asked, still not believing the situation.

“Yes, I’ve prepared a lot prior to coming here,” Hyunjun replied.

“So this isn’t a hidden camera….” Jaekwan mumbled but was heard clearly by Vino and Ethan, thus earned chuckles from the two.

“Before we start, I was responsible for showing you all this,” Hyunjun said as he took out a card from his pocket and began to read it aloud, “The mission states that every Daredevils member…” he paused for a moment then added, “sunbaenim” gaining laughter, “must take note on every Royal Chronicles member since it will be helpful for them on their first mission,”

“And what’s that mission about?” Maj posed the question, flustering Hyunjun who didn’t have the answer to it just yet.

“I don’t know,” Hyunjun’s blunt response caused the group to laugh. He then continued once the laughter had died down, “The topic of the mission will be announced after Daredevils..sunbaenim…has completed an hour long study session of each Royal Chronicles member,”

“An hour?!” Vino’s question hit a high note as his voice cracked, which caused Maj to burst out laughing.

“So it’s ten minutes per member?” Ethan asked.

“I thought we were only going to learn the basics?” Maru jumped in.

“Wait ten minutes?!” Maj interfered after his chuckling faded.
 

Q: How was your first time teaching Daredevils?
Hyunjun: -sighed/then chuckle- Getting to start was harder

Hyunjun took the break to answer before anyone add in more questions, “Ten minutes per member so if you have questions, I can also answer it too,”

“Is this timed or is it base on whenever we get through with each member?” Vino questioned.
 

Q: You were very quiet when Hyunjun entered, what did you think of him as the teacher?
Jangmun: Even though he is our age, I thought he did fairly well trying to answer the members’ questions and teach us about his

“It’s,” Hyunjun pulled out his left wrist and pretend to look at his watch, “timed, I’ll be keeping track of the time,” Daredevils chuckled at his mischievous playful action. “Alright than let’s start, we’ll start with my leader, Yeong Ahin—”

Before Hyunjun finally got to start, Maj held up a hand to stop him, “No that’s no fun, start from the youngest,”

“Oh why?” Vino asked.

“Ahin’s character is too boring,” Maj said as a joke, making the others laugh.
 

Q: Maj joked you are a boring character?
Ahin: -bite lips- Ahnmun (Maj’s real name) sunbaenim...you...really -smiles- I love you too sunbae.

Hyunjun quickly dismissed Maj’s joke and pointed to the card, “No student sunbae we must follow the mission card,”

“Student sunbae?” Ethan asked, upon realizing the boys started to chuckle.

“Fine, I got it, follow the mission card then,” Maj said.

Hyunjun couldn’t hide his growing laughter as he turned to the board to begin writing, “Alright then, about Ahin hyung,”

“Wait, wait, wait,” Vino cut in, “everyone needs their school materials first teacher Choi,” Vino said. Hyunjun wore a smile as Daredevils grabbed their own paper and pen.

“Okay then—”

“Teacher Choi I have a question,” Jaekwan began,

“Yeah?”

“Before you tell us about your members, please tell us what kind of person you, teacher, is,” Jaekwan’s questions put all eyes and ears on Hyunjun.

“Me? Well I’m the type of popular cool guy loved by everyone,” Hyunjun said and posed with an “L” under his chin, the group groaned at his answer.

“Go back to your small world,” Maj said and waved his paper in the air.

As the studying session officially began, the goofy boys turned into charismatic men who were really focused on their learning.

81KcQXXbbNZAF9WAJgfioOlfSX3Vb2Saz5bS6SSK

On the other hand practice was coming to a closure for the remaining six boys. By the time they’re done the clock had struck five before sundown. Leaving the room, the boys leave to wash up and change into their street clothes. Once they were done, they head out of the company wanting to go out for supper but was stopped by the staff. Thinking they were going to eat somewhere together, the members got into a van enough for all members to fill the two back seats.

T0Jns0E.png

“I guess we’re going to be showing our eating side to the fans for our first shooting,” Ahin said, earning agreed chuckles from s.

“This is supposed to be a reality show right?” Woncheol asked.

“Of course,” Ahin answered.

“Don’t you think we’re keeping it too real?” Woncheol’s honest question made the members laugh.

“Yeah, we’re sorry we’re boring idols,” N2C (Changsung) openly admitted jokingly.

“Idol groups usually make reality shows funny but we’re so boring, we’re sorry toward our fans,” Woncheol add to the joke. Before the group could continue with their small talks and jokes, a woman in the passenger seat reached back and hand them a mission card.

“Oh? What’s this?” Yongsoo asked as he was the first to hold it, as Ahin and Woncheol leaned in. As Yongsoo opened it, he grinned knowing what it was, “Greetings Royal Chronicles, before the end of the day every member will be going on a blind date,” Yongsoo read, drawing in more focus from s.

“What is this?” Ahin asked, looking toward the passenger for an answer but she did not comply.

“A blind date?” N2C asked as he leaned forward, as far as he could with the seat belt strapped around him.

Yongsoo continued after the members quiet down to hear more, “Your mission will be taking place in three different settings and your mission is to make sure your blind date does not know who you are. If you succeed then you will be placed on the winning side for next week’s activity. There are a few rules you must play by for this mission, number one you must not speak to your date,” Yongsoo continued to read.

“Can’t speak to your date?” Woncheol asked on the side.

“Is it possible to go on a date without talking to your date?” Ahin asked.

“Is this even physically possible?” N2C questioned, lost by the meaning behind the rules.

Yongsoo however continued to read after taking short breaks for s reaction to be heard and seen, “Second rule you may use any means to succeed but you must remain by your date’s side before the end of the mission. Third rule if your date guessed correctly who you are then you immediately fail the mission. The deadline is exactly an hour after you’ve met your date. Good luck and have a great date,” Yongsoo complete his reading and sigh heavily, “this sounds hard,”

“I’m more curious about how we’re supposed to make them guess who we are,” N2C stated.

“So we can’t talk, can use any means to win, but must be by their side for an hour. This sounds more like war than a date,” Woncheol joked.

“Are our dates really scary people or something?” Ahin asked, making the members laugh.

81KcQXXbbNZAF9WAJgfioOlfSX3Vb2Saz5bS6SSK

“Your mission today is to put on blindfolds, ah what the?” Vino asked before he could even finish reading the mission card. The members who has now relocated themselves back to Woollim looked at him funny.

“Blindfolds?” Maj asked, as if he didn’t hear it correctly the first time.

The members turned toward the front were a bowl of cloths were brought out before them. Upon making eye contact with the bowl, the members began to have a mental breakdown.

“Ah what, what, what is this?” Ethan asked.

“Stop, stop there don’t bring them out,” Maru added, holding up a hand to halt any incoming movements.

“No! We don’t need them!” Maj screamed.

“Don’t,” Jaekwan jumped in. The room, filled with complaints and whining soon quiet down for Vino to complete reading.

“You will be going on a blind date with a member of Royal Chronicles, AH! Your mission is to guess who your date is,”

“What is the meaning of this?” Maru started but was quickly dismissed by Vino’s eager to finish reading.

“There are three conditions you must recognize, one you cannot remove your blindfold or attempt to see who your date is, however by any means you may try to get to know who your date is. Rule two your date will keep quiet that means only you must do the talking. Rule three if you succeed in guessing who your date is at the end of the date, you will immediately be placed on the winning side for next week’s activity. However, you only get one chance to guess.” Vino concluded, “Ah so this is why we had to learn about the members of Royal Chronicles,” He said, finally after having it figured out.

“But wait if they know that we have to guess who they are then what if they added disguises to themselves?” Maru asked. You, Maru is correct.

On the other hand, Royal Chronicles are given a chance to grab items to use as disguises, to make guessing more difficult.

“No way, even I wouldn’t be smart enough to think of that,” Maj said. Not convince by Maru’s concern. After staff help the members put on their three layers of the blindfolds, which contained an eye mask and two black cloths, each member were spread out in the room.

Soon after a PD quickly announced, “Daredevils blind dates may now enter and take his partner,” Without being able to see anything or anyone in sight, all the members could hear were entering footsteps. No one spoke a word after the PD gave Royal Chronicles the words to enter.
 

Q: How did you feel about going on a date with a member of Royal Chronicles?
Maru: I’m from America so it’s not about feeling comfortable spending some alone time with another guy. It’s about him being anonymous
Q: What thoughts were going through your head once you were blindfolded?
Ethan: To be honest I started going through the (Royal Chronicles) member list. Since I knew Hyunjun, Ahin, and Woncheol well I thought maybe, possibly I can’t be paired with them. Because then I would be able to guess who they were. But I wasn’t sure, it could be tricky if I only focused on the members I don’t really know and it could turn out that I was with one of them -smiles-
Q: Who was your partner? How did you approach him?
N2C: My partner is someone I don’t associate with on any basis and that was Maj sunbaenim. Since I didn’t know him well and because he’s a senior, I couldn’t greet him with a bow because he wouldn’t have been able to see me. So I just -does hand gestures- I just sort of held his arm like I would an elder -nervous chuckle-
Q: What was memorable about your partner?
Ahin: -chuckles- If you don’t know Vino sunbaenim is younger than me but -smiles- without knowing who I was, sunbae said “Wow this is seriously my first blind date ever” -laughs- I thought he was very lovable when he said that
Q: What was your younger partner like?
Woncheol: -depress smile- He’s still as dull and blunt as ever. Once we got into the room he asked if he could touch my hair, I was so flustered I gave him something else to touch instead -smiles- Maru, I’m sorry

Watch episode three next week for their detailed date!

Preview:

“Oh be careful!”

“This taste bitter,”

“Oh goodness what was that?”

81KcQXXbbNZAF9WAJgfioOlfSX3Vb2Saz5bS6SSK

Comments on episode two [5/5]

[+] Maj turned into a kid once he sees Hyunjun! SO CUTE!

[+] Poor Hyunjun >____< Couldn’t even start class without questions after another. And it was funnily sad when Maj told him to go back to his small world

[+] The Q&A gave away some couples but I wondered who Jangmun ended up with XD I mean Daredevils were in charge of talking so I hope to hear him talk more

[+] Royal Chronicles don’t get to talk!? T_T But I wanted to hear their voices….

[+] OMAGOSH N2C explaining who his partner was and it was MAJJJJJJ! It’s so cute when he does the hand gestures only since Maj obviously can’t see him if he were to bow to show respect! I wonder why they put the two who are almost the most talkative together though :D Not that I dislike it

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Episode two was definitely a lot longer but I hope it didn't bored you. This chapter had a lot of Hyunjun moment because he won'tbe showing up as often in the next 'episode'. So I hope it revealed enough about him for one update xD Thank you for reading once again!