Dareoyals TV Episode One

♦Royal Chronicles♦ [HIGHGRND Boy Group][Dareoyals TV][HIATUS]
Episode One
Mission Impossible

March 19, 2016

On a sunny day in March, six boys were seated around an oval shaped table discussing plans for the future in their home company, Woolliment. With it being almost summer, the boys are relaxed and wore thin layers to keep cool even in the company. Except for one, clad in a large jacket.

Q: Why were you wearing a jacket compare to your members?
Jaekwan: I get cold easily and that day it was warm so the company’s air conditioner was on. That’s why

Sitting around the table, Vino was seen sitting beside Ethan while Maj leaned against the bigger man’s arm on the other side.

Q: You looked tired during the meeting?
Maj: -chuckles- I was very comfortable in my seat and the room temperature was perfect, so when I found my pillow (Ethan’s arm) I just got sleepy.

Across from the trios, Jangmun was handed a paper by Ethan. To Jangmun’s side was Maru and Jaekwan, who was still keeping warm in his large jacket. Maru on the side was playing rock-paper-scissor with Vino.

Q: What was the meaning behind the gathering?
Maru: Some thing that had to do with the reality TV show we’re going to be filming with Royal Chronicles
Q: Are you close to anyone from Royal Chronicles?
Maru: I’m not sure if you knew, but Woncheol hyung made his solo debut by featuring in our whole album for our comeback Monster Hero. I’m not very close to him, but I know him well

Maru puts out paper and Vino did rock, Maru waved his hand over Vino and the two giggled to themselves. Meanwhile Ethan gestured the pen in his hand to a particular area on the paper which was now in Jangmun’s possession. “I think here will be a good place to start,” Ethan said. Jangmun who took noticed of Ethan’s meaning nodded.

Q: During the meeting, what were you and Jangmun discussing?
Ethan: Ohh that, if viewers tune in they will be able to find out what was behind that conversation, otherwise it could be spoiled if I say it now. -smiles-
Q: Only Ethan and Jangmun seemed engaged in the discussion?
Maj: -laughs- No, no, no Ethan and Jangmun were talking about a different matter. The members had already heard of the details and how shooting will go. But it was during the break, when the cameras were turned back on, Ethan and Jangmun were talking about another topic. -embarrassed- It’s not that we weren’t engaged and not interested
Q: How are meetings for Daredevils on a regular basis?
Vino: Hm, meetings are usually a couple hours long and as the eldest normally Ethan would take charge in asking questions and speaking his mind to the directors and staffs.
Q: What kind of leader is Maj on and off camera?
Maru: Uh off camera he’s very affectionate and calm
Q: And on camera?
Maru: He’s a fool for laughter

After some time the members continued to wait for the producers and staff to return from their twenty minute break. This time Ethan was sitting back while Maj continue to lean on him. Jangmun and Jaekwan were nowhere in the room. Vino who had gotten bored of waiting started to play with Maru’s arm which was left resting on the table while the youngest had his head down on the table. Vino pick at Maru’s hair on his arm and caused the youngest to flinch before looking up. Once their gazes met, Vino attempt to continue playing and grabbed the whole arm of Maru’s. He swayed the youngest forearm around until he let it fall back onto the table’s surface.

This time an idea came to Maru and he spoke to Vino, “Hyung, let’s arm wrestle,”

“Arm wrestle?” Vino repeated under a low tone.

Maru responded quickly, “Yeah,” before readjusting himself in his seat. The two quickly got in position and had their right hands clapped together.

“Alright, on the count of three go, one,” they stared each other in the eye with nervous smiles on their faces, “two, three!” Once Vino counted three, the two pushed against each other and for a good while Vino put Maru’s hand down against the table, causing the youngest to breath in disappointment.

“Let’s try with our left now,” Maru insisted. Vino who was convinced he had already won quickly obliged and held up his left hand. Once their hands were clasped together again, Maru easily took down Vino’s left, causing a loud bang against the table. Maru chuckled, satisfied meanwhile Vino tried to shake the pain away from his left.

Ethan who had been a witnessed smiled at their reckless and childish behaviors.

Meanwhile, the other seven heroes of the show are seen practicing their recent debut song. In the tiny practice room of HIGHGRND the seven members are using their only available spaces to their advantages.

Q: Does the group always practice in the room?
Ahin: No, sometimes our boss get us a room at YG entertainment or we practice in a secluded area that’s bigger than the room

Looking in the mirrors, the members kept themselves in sync. And to keep themselves hydrated water bottles were lined up against the wall.

Q: What were Royal Chronicles first thoughts to a variety reality show?
Hyunjun: We made our debut a week ago and were only told about the show yesterday prior to today’s recordings. We’re newbies so we were honored to hear that we will be filming along another group and we were also excited about our first reality show
Q: Do you know who the other group is?
Hyunjun: No, the company asked the staff to keep it a secret from us

As practice goes on for the rest of the morning, the members quickly washed up and was ready to go out together and get lunch.

Q: Do the members usually eat out or order in for lunch?
Ahin: There’s seven of us and our tastebuds differs from each other but we all found something we can all eat, chicken. So we usually ordered in chicken

The boys had gathered into a sloppy circle on the floor as Ahin make the ordered on his phone. Closest to Ahin was Woncheol whose legs was being used as a pillow by Hyunjun. Off to the other side of Ahin, Changsung and Taehan sat quietly. Meanwhile Gisu’s arm was being massaged by the youngest, Yongsoo.

Q: Was there a reason why Yongsoo was massaging you?
Gisu: We have a few angels in human form in Royal Chronicles, Yongsoo is one of them

“Yes I will like to order three boxes,” Ahin said through the call, until he saw on the side where Hyunjun and Woncheol was holding up their own four fingers, “Sorry make that four boxes, yes,” Ahin said. In the meantime Woncheol and Hyunjun high fived one another at the victory.

Q: You and Hyunjun persuade Ahin to buy four boxes of chicken?
Woncheol: Yes~ Ahin hyung always spoil us and at the time Hyunjun and I knew the cameras were on so we purposely wanted to show that side of our leader to the fans

Once Ahin hung up Changsung spoke up, “Hyung, you should have made that five boxes,”

Startled Ahin flashed a soft smile, “Should I call back?”

“I was only joking hyung,” Changsung said.

“Wait,” Yongsoo said to grab the attention of everyone, “Hyung, did you ask for any beverages?”

“Don’t they give you free drinks if you order an X amount of Chicken boxes?” Changsung asked.

“Yeah but hyung never chose a flavor,” Woncheol added.

“We have our water, just drink water,” Gisu said. The water that was lined up behind Changsung and Taehan were pulled in and passed to its owners.

“Water~” Hyunjun sing.

“Fresh water~” Woncheol added in.

“Our backwash water~” Ahin sing to counter.

“Holy water!” Changsung announced causing laughter.

“OH!” At that Hyunjung sat up and smash the bottom of his water bottom against the floor, “Want to know how you make holy water?” The group’s laughter died once Hyunjun succeeded in making eye contact with everyone.

“You throw salt in it?” Yongsoo guessed, causing the older members to groan in disappointment.

“That’s ocean water Yongsoo,” Changsung said, the younger tried to hide his embarrassment by covering half his face after letting out a laugh.

“You cast a spell over it?” Woncheol guessed.

“That’s only if you’re religious. I doubt Hyunjun hyung is,” Gisu commented.

As the guessing game continued for another ten minutes, the group finally gave up. “Just tell us!” Ahin demanded.

“You boil the hell out of it!” Hyunjun announced and laughed. And right when he did so the chicken arrived with a ringing of their doorbell. The group soon settled down and ate their fill. 

Meanwhile, the six heroes had started to make their move to get closer to Royal Chronicles. The boys has been transported to an outdoor location with not many bodies around. Standing in a straight line from left to right was Maru, Jangmun, Maj, Ethan, Vino, and Jaekwan. “Why are we here?” Maj asked looking into the camera.

“We want to take this moment to teach you a little bit about Royal Chronicles,” a staff member said.

“We’re going to learn about them?” Vino asked, uncertain if he heard it correctly.

“Is this going to benefit us?” Ethan asked earning laughter.

“What benefit? Then are they also learning about us too?” Maj asked, with a curious expression.

 

The answer is no. Royal Chronicles was busy eating and playing games as they ate. This episode is Royal Chronicles ‘fun time’ and Daredevils ‘learning time’. 

“So we are educating ourselves about another idol group, won’t we be the first?” Jaekwan questioned. But Maj stepped out and held a stop hand gesture in front of him.

“Yes but this isn’t a good thing Jaekwan,” Maj’s comment brought laughter to the crew and members before Ethan spoke up.

“All we have to do is learn about them. I’m sure this will benefit us somehow,”

“Is this a hidden camera?” Maru asked instead. His gaze fixed from one cameraman to another, seeking for answers.  

“If this is a hidden camera I’m going to get mad,” Maj said, at the sound of that Vino quickly mimicked a familiar scene.

“Maj is going to sulk!”

UCAFJu7.png

Vino does Woohyun’s aegyo and made the similar sound as he approached Maj. The group laughed aloud after realizing what he was doing. Meanwhile Maj turned away from Vino and laughed instead.

Without knowing what was going to come their way, Daredevils settled down on ground to learn about Royal Chronicles, meanwhile the ones who were being studied continued to eat and play with no worries.

Daredevils was assigned their first mission, mission impossible. On the next episode they will meet with the boys of Royal Chronicles. And together they will go on a one-to-one date! Tune in for the next episode.

Preview of the next episode:

“Wah Hyunjun!”

“Wow this is seriously...my first blind date ever,”

“Can I touch your hair?”

 

Comments on episode one [5/5]

[+] LOL HYUNJUN HOW TO MAKE HOLY WATER IS DAEBAK!

[+] Vino’s aeygo attack! He’s the perfect little Woohyun lol

[+] I love the first episode so much! It’s so fun to see how they all interact! Can’t wait for episode 2~! Blind date and I want to know who asked the last question xD

[+] loooool can I touch your hair? and gosh GiSoo is so precious!

[+] “That’s Ocean water” cracked me up! Royal Chronicles is so funny!

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I'm sure you may have noticed that the black boxes contain questions, as it's set as the 'black room' for many variety television shows. However, in the near future they will be grey since changing them to black takes some time and I'm sure you don't mind the grey and black versus the black and white. Anywho I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and got some laughs out of it? It's not the best since I'm still working on getting to know all 13 characters on a much more personal and real level xD So excuse me if your character act out of character. And it would be nice if you comment once in a while on how I'm doing with your boy(s) because I'm sure you had ideas plan for how they truly are as an individual. Thank you all so much for the support and love lately! Instead of rambling on, I'd like to say I will be posting these 'episodes' in their two stories. So you don't have to check out the same chapter/update from the other story (if you're subscribed to both stories). But I decided to do that instead of creating a whole new story just for this reality show. Hope that's no problem to anyone. Once again thank you for reading!