Dareoyals TV Episode Five

♦Royal Chronicles♦ [HIGHGRND Boy Group][Dareoyals TV][HIATUS]
Episode Five
Mission Impossible Pt. 2

March 19, 2016

1m6rbN5.png

Ahin was playing with Gisu’s socks when the drinks finally arrived, before tossing them aside.
 

Q: Did you know the socks belonged to Gisu?
Ahin: Anyone who saw would have known they were Gisu’s famous German socks, there were German written on it -smiles-

Since the start of the second destination of their date, they have been silent.
 

Q: Was there a reason you kept quiet during the second part of your date?
Vino: We were taken out from the first setting we started in, I thought if we’ve switched rooms then we may have also switched partners. That’s why we were taught to learn about each of Royal Chronicles members, right?

While Vino ponder on the thoughts and memories of what they had been taught, Ahin grabbed ahold of his hand as they were seated down on the floor together. He then bring the cup of sweet ginger tea against Vino’s hand, causing the lad to flinch in contact.

“Ah what was that?” Vino questioned aloud. Ahin did not speak and instead grabbed the whole of Vino’s hand and wrapped it around the glass. “Ah, is this the drink?” As Vino held his glass in midair, he did not expect his partner to hit his glass cup with another. Vino knew then that they had both gotten drinks. As they drink in silence, Vino was careful not to pour too much for his blindness to handle. As he taste it with his tongue, he let out a satisfied sound, “This is sweet ginger tea isn’t it? It’s exactly my taste,”
 

Q: How did you feel about Vino’s reaction to the drink?
Ahin: -blushes- Vino sunbae is really my style, seriously. - head- Wow, seriously
Q: You knew it was Sweet Ginger Tea immediately?
Vino: Yes, even before I drank it I could smell the syrup. -thumbs up/smiles- My partner has good tastes just like me.

Vino and Ahin’s date ended successful from the first to the last round until the hour was over. Stay tuned to whom Vino thought was his date.

Meanwhile in conference room #2, Taehan and his date was quiet and awkward as usual. Taehan had the two strawberry milk before him but he wasn’t sure how to approach Jaekwan with it. However, after looking at Jaekwan he was wearing N2C’s gloves which had been left behind in the room.
 

Q: Tell us how and why did you come to wear a pair of gloves?
Jaekwan: -chuckles- My partner put them on me. I don’t know why but when he gave me the drink after, it felt cold so I think he was looking after me
Q: Did you suspect anyone as your date then?
Jaekwan: Yes, I get cold easily so I suspect someone who knew me well from Royal Chronicles. I thought my date was either Woncheol hyung or Hyunjun hyung since they trained with us for a while.

Jaekwan sat still until the sound of his partner opening the drink surprised him, causing him to flinch and utter a frighten sound. Without saying a word, Taehan reached over and grabbed onto Jaekwan’s hand then place the carton over the shorter’s opened palm.
 

Q: You were more surprised by the sound than your partner grabbing you?
Jaekwan: My partner grabbed me out of the blue but I got to feel how powerful he was. Speaking from experience, I started to doubt if he was Woncheol hyung afterwards

In the end Jaekwan and Taehan succeeded in finishing their drinks before the last section of their date.

“Is Taehan your final answer?” the speaker asked after the end of the second part.

“Yes,” Jaekwan answered.

I hope you had a great date. Jaekwan’s blind date is over, Jaekwan’s blind date is over,”
 

Q: Why did you guess Taehan?
Jaekwan: I’m always interested in being acquainted with sport players so I remember Hyunjun saying that one member in particular is a fan of sports and self-defense. That was Taehan. -smiles-
Q: Thoughts of your first blind date?
Taehan: It was fun. Thank you Jaekwan sunbae for making it fun.

Across the hall and in the loudest room, Maj and N2C was enjoying their cartons of banana milk. “BA-NA-NA!” Maj mimicked a yellow minion figure from the movie “Despicable Me” as he and N2C drink with a cheerful and party atmosphere. It looked as if they were having a blast just drinking banana flavored milk and waving their arms about as Maj speak. “Woo, woo, ba-na-na!” N2C copied Maj as they waved their arms side to side slowly, with their now empty cartons in hands.
 

Q: Were you curious as to who was your date? Unlike your members, you enjoyed the date at a slower pace.
Maj: No, I actually enjoyed just talking blindly to someone. It built my self-confidence since I didn’t have to face them on and also, in a group where it’s impossible, it was the perfect chance for me to do all of the talking without any interruptions. So why would I pass up a good chance? Even if I had an idea who my partner was, I tried not to know and try to forget that this was a mission. We should have fun, this is what variety is about.
Q: Comments on Maj’s outlook on the date?
Maru: It was a selfish move. He probably never thought about the unfortunate position he put his partner in.
Ethan: Maj likes to take advantage of screen time to entertain fans and shows off his talking skills so it’s not very surprising?
Q: What did you think of Maj’s nonstop chattering?
N2C: He touches on a lot of topics and I really wanted to respond and join in on his one-sided conversations. However, it’s unfortunate that I couldn’t due to the settings of this mission. But if we do ever meet outside of work, I’d love to have deep conversations with him,

“This is to say you’re the maknae of Royal Chronicles,” Maj began after changing the subject, “would you like to switch places with Maru?”

N2C bit down on his lips as he tried his best to resist speaking.

“Or if you’re Ahin, what do you think? Should we just switch spots so I can get your maknae? Yongsoo is much cuter than Maru,” Maj rambled.
 

Q: Thoughts on Maj saying you were much cuter than Maru?
Yongsoo: -embarrassed smile- Ah thank you Maj sunbae, but please, I can’t compare to Maru sunbae’s cuteness
Q: Thoughts on Maj choosing Yongsoo over you because of cuteness?
Maru: -sighs/crosses arms- This is why his nickname is ert Leader. Please quit hoping for a cute maknae, hyung. I’ll never change, so please.

In the last and calmest room was Gisu and Ethan, who were both downing water from their water bottles. Sitting criss crossed on the floor facing one another, Ethan set his bottle down before him and exhaled heavily, “Isn’t this water? It taste kind of funny,” Ethan said calmly as he cocked his head. After progressing what Ethan had just said, Gisu reached over to examine the drink for anything strange. But nothing appeared out of the ordinary.
 

Q: In the beginning Ethan seemed to be interested in trying to find out who you were, but when did he give up?
Gisu: Ethan sunbae never gave up. Till the end he was still trying to get me to talk back and answer his answers. They weren’t trickery questions, but normal questions that would make one answer subconsciously, even with just humming.
Q: What were some of the questions?
Gisu: ‘It’s hot isn’t it?’ he would ask or ‘How much time left until the second part of the mission is over?’ questions like those.

“Are you a fan of anime or animation?” Ethan asked, but Gisu only blinked as he observed the blindfolded one. “2-D or 3-D animation?”
 

Q: You asked your partner a lot of questions, was it a tactic to get him to speak?
Ethan: -embarrassed laughter- No, I kept forgetting that they can’t talk or rather it was their mission not to talk. But it felt weird not getting a response so I kept pushing for answers just to be reminded that I was on a literally blind date -sighs with smile-
Q: Something you heard about Ethan struck your interest?
Gisu: Yes, I heard that Ethan sunbae is a fan of the anime Final Fantasy and that his ideal type is one of the female characters on there. And the truth is I also have an ideal type from that cartoon show.

The last part of the date took place with more moving around, and the results leaving Maj, Ethan, and Vino’s partners completed the hour long date. The remaining three were asked to stay behind in their last rooms and speak who they thought their partners were.

However, whether they’ve guessed correctly, will be revealed later on.

81KcQXXbbNZAF9WAJgfioOlfSX3Vb2Saz5bS6SSK

March 26, 2016

On another warm and early day, Daredevils were standing outside of their home company Woolliment with a large Lovelyz poster hanging outside. Lining up from left to right was Jaekwan, Vino, Ethan, Maj, Jangmun, and Maru. Maj clapped his hands together and rubbed them as he draw attention toward him, “How was everyone’s date last week? It was the first time I’ve seen idols being blindfolded and go on a date,” Maj commented.

“How was your date? I heard you were being yourself (talked a lot),” Vino asked instead. Maj nodded and hummed.

“I didn’t want a boring date,” Maj replied.

“Still even if you talk a lot, if nothing special was talked about then it’ll end up being a boring conversation,” Ethan pointed out.

“Oh why is everyone like this to me all week?!” Maj asked in a demanding tone. “I was only trying to make things interesting, if any one of you saw you would have saw how entertaining I was. Also, who had more screentime because they were funny? Me, I did!”

Mumbling rose from the members, “You can keep the screen time, just try not to torture anyone and drag them down with you,” Maru commented.

“Ah seriously,” Maj uttered with annoyance.

Meanwhile, the other party, Royal Chronicles have gathered up in a cool, ACed room at Highgrnd. By gathering, they’ve formed a line starting from Taehan (left), Gisu,  Yongsoo, Ahin, Hyunjun, NC2, and Woncheol. Facing the cameras together, the boys suddenly does the group introduction. “Royal High! Hello we’re Royal Chronicles~” they chant in sync.
 

Q: Who came up with the group’s athem?
Ahin: Our company did. Our group was originally named Royal High but CEO Tablo decided to change it to Chronicles which is a very powerful English word

“How about brightening the day with a rap, Gisu?” Hyunjun suggested.

“Give me a beat Taehan,” Gisu started.

“Pace?”

“Any, I’ll try to match you,” Gisu said. Then on the side Taehan covered his mouth with a hand and start a beatbox. Once the beatbox got going, Gisu started to rap slowly.

“Ayo, from the sun to S.K we livin’, livin’ the high life and that’s three floors off the ground! That’s we, Royal Chronicles!” Gisu’s rap ended with a broken laughter. Meanwhile his rap brought laughter among the members as well before Ahin changed their focus.

“What is today? I heard we’re going to meet Daredevils sunbae again for an Impossible mission part two,” Ahin said.

“Let’s get going then, we shouldn’t make anyone wait, especially on such a nice sunny day like this,” N2C said as he turned and led the group out of the room.

81KcQXXbbNZAF9WAJgfioOlfSX3Vb2Saz5bS6SSK

After half an hour, both groups has arrived at their destination. At the center of a open field with two paths leading different ways, the boys mixed in and lined up to face the camera crew altogether. This time the line from left to right started off with Jangmun, Woncheol, N2C, Jaekwan, Vino, Gisu, Hyunjun, Ethan, Maj, Ahin, Yongsoo, Maru, and Taehan.

rUFgRhO.png

“Can someone explain why we’re in this certain position?” Hyunjun questioned.

“It’s the cool kids from Ethan to this side,” Maj said without much thoughts.

“Ah really why are you lying hyung?” Vino began, “The invisible line that starts from Ethan to that side is the side that failed the first challenge last week,”

“We didn’t fail, we just gave up the chance to win because we have hearts (we cared about our dates/partners),” Maj argued.

“I know he (Maj) and I are on the same side, but please don’t believe what he just said,” Maru suggested, causing laughter. Before they knew it, a mission card was presented to them and Vino took the pleasure to reach for it and revealed what has been written.

We will now be launching our second mission impossible project, with the winning and losing side determined from last week’s event. Today everyone will be playing the role of detectives and on both side there will be a prosecutor for each. Today both group will be solving the mysterious death of an unidentified man. The winning side will be heading down the path on the left,” Vino read aloud and paused as everyone looked toward the path behind them and is supposedly on the left from the direction of the staff members.

“I see a big building over there,” Jaekwan commented.
 

Q: What did you think of this mission?
N2C: I was worried but this mission require great observation and teamwork and I’m good at handling both.
Vino: Seriously why are you guys doing this to us?

The losing team from last week will be heading down the road on the right. With different locations and destinations, it will be the team’s mission to uncovered any clues they could and piece together the special case that no detectives and prosecutors of S. Korea had ever solved before,” the boys chuckled at the obvious lie, “at the sound of an alarm, both groups would gather back here and present what they think happened. Whichever team can find the real killer behind the case would be rewarded. Once you start you will have two hours before the alarm goes off. We hope one of you will be able to bring the death of his innocent person to justice and let them rest in peace,”  

Chattering has been ongoing among the boys before Vino finished reading.

“From blind dates to detectives, isn’t this show getting too serious?” Maj questioned.

“Why? It could be fun,” Ethan pointed out.

“Ey, good luck other team,” Hyunjun added.

“The mission will be starting now, please head down the road you’ve been assigned to,” the PD said.

Preview:

“Whoa, whoa, whoa!”

“There’s blood!”

“What is this?!”

81KcQXXbbNZAF9WAJgfioOlfSX3Vb2Saz5bS6SSK

Comments for episode five [5/5]

[+] Maj’s banana LOL

[+] I can’t choose a bias omg >_<

[+} Maru’s wittiness is getting to me….

[+] I can’t wait! What will happen?! The preview is scary!

[+] Taehan is so chill and smexy ottoke T_T

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hoped you enjoyed episode five! Episode six is going to be crazy so I hope you all look forward to it~! Much love!