Dareoyals TV Episode Three

♦Royal Chronicles♦ [HIGHGRND Boy Group][Dareoyals TV][HIATUS]
Episode Three
Mission Impossible

March 19, 2016

Recap of episode two: Royal Chronicles make a surprise appearance by becoming Daredevils teacher for an hour. In that one hour, the members of Daredevils were responsible to take notes and tried to remember any details they were given. Without knowing who their partner will be, they are to guess who it is after an hour long date. However, once Daredevils has moved into a room, Royal Chronicles arrived and was showed to their designated filming spots.

5ngEepM.png

[Ten minutes after Daredevils came back to their home company and was led to a training room, Royal Chronicles showed up in their own transportation]

Getting out of the van one by one, the remaining six members with no Hyunjun, calmly form a line by the door. By scanning their surrounding, they recognize the building and saw the name of the company right away.

2PH0Gur.jpgkq23eiC.jpgA21aoWu.jpgiyht8qb.jpgej2FCoW.jpgW8bzRt9.jpg

“What is this? Isn’t this Woollim?” N2C questioned right away for assurance, after being the third person to exit the vehicle by coming out before Woncheol.

“This is Woollim right?” Yongsoo asked to double check, sillying.

Looking around, Ahin was the first to face the camera and posed his curiosity, “Our dates can’t possibly be Lovelyz sunbaenims, can it…?” His question earned growing cheers from s.

“Of course it’s Lovelyz sunbaenim, because it won’t be Infinite sunbaenim,” Gisu commented. Thinking their dates were Lovelyz, the excited six boys enter the foreign company with caution. Except for one member, who didn’t tiptoe around.
 

Q: How long ago has it been since you visit Woollim?
Woncheol: Hm, last week? I met up with some of the old trainees I used to train with.

Woncheol who fell short behind s were comfortable as they entered. N2C led the boys who had formed a long and straight single file line through the hallways of Woollim. Glass windows that exposed the interior of some rooms captured their attention as they awed in amazement. As if they were on a museum tour, the boys had forgotten the reason why they had come to the place for a brief moment. Until they were introduced to a door that had windows on it but the exterior of the room did not.

Sneaking through the glass piece of the door, the members of Royal Chronicles finally caught a glimpse of their dates. A room filled with six boys who were handed a bowl of blindfolds. The objection of Daredevils could be heard slightly on the outside, drawing Royal Chronicles to lean in closer to get a hint of what was happening.

t8NbqYt.png
 

Q: What were your thoughts when you saw Daredevils?
N2C: To be honest? I was disappointed it wasn’t Lovelyz sunbaenim. -chuckles-
Ahin: I was surprised, really. I couldn’t stop thinking about who my date will be. It was nerve wrecking -nervous laughs-
Taehan: Nothing much? I recognize it was Daredevils sunbaenim, but forgot why we were there
Yongsoo: -smiles- I thought sunbaenims were so cool

“What is this? Isn’t this Daredevils sunbaenim room?” Ahin asked to no one in particular.

Gisu look directly into the camera that was being carried around by a man, “Our dates are Daredevils sunbaenims?” A slight blunt expression was wore on his face.

Meanwhile the boys watch, making side comments at the door, member Yongsoo was under all of s and carried their weight over him as he mumbled, “I wonder who’s my partner?”
 

Q: Royal Chronicles had high hopes that their dates were Lovelyz instead?
Maj: -clicks tongue- Ah seriously, Ahin, how did you raise your kids (members)? What’s wrong with me and my children?
Ethan: -chuckles- That’s boys. Every boy group wants to go on friendly dates with girl groups -thumbs up/smiles- Good job, Royal Chronicles
Q: Was there anyone you wanted to be partnered up with?
Maru: Does this include my members as well? Oh wait, nevermind, you can leave what I just said out.
Q: Then, there was someone from Royal Chronicles?
Maru: -raise eyebrow- Maybe Yongsoo?
Q: Why Yongsoo?
Maru: He’s younger than me and I’ve always wanted to spend time with a younger sibling.

Q: Did you have a partner in mind?
Gisu: When we thought it was Lovelyz sunbaenim, honestly I thought of Jiae sunbae
Q: Is there any reason why?
Gisu: Her voice is pretty

Outside of the room, Royal Chronicles was quickly confronted by a staff member and told what to do next. All the members had left to do was to wait for Daredevils to secure their blindfold before entering the room. Once the blindfolds has been put on and each member were allowed entrance, the boys tried very quietly to approach their destined partner.
 

Q: How did the partner choosing go?
Ahin: Honestly no one knew who their partners were until the very end. When we walked in, we were supposed to make eye contact with a staff member who pointed to our partner.
Q: And who was your partner?
Ahin: -smiles- Vino

As Royal Chronicles make their entrance Ahin being first noticed the staff standing in the middle of the room. Each Daredevils member stood at least five feet away from one another.

JFJVIgU.png

After feeling the presence and support of their unblinded partners, Daredevils were led out of the room one at a time. Going out Royal Chronicles made sure to follow the staff gestures and lead their date into the correct room. Though some have left the room, others had trouble taking their first steps together.
 

Q: How did it feel when your partner suddenly touched you?
Maj: Honestly I felt someone standing next to me which scared me. -places both hands over chest- Then suddenly I felt someone grabbed my arm and started to pull me. My instincts told me to fight back and not leave but in the end I knew I wouldn’t win with a blindfold

Beside Maj, N2C subconsciously bowed before thinking of a ways of how to help Maj out of the room. And for starters he placed a hand over Maj’s and the other behind his back to lead him safely.

USLrNk2.jpg

On another note Leader Ahin was flustered by the presence of Vino.
 

Q: You seemed nervous in the dance room?
Ahin: -nervous chuckle- I’m a fan of Vino sunbaenim

Vino, who stood half a head shorter than Ahin remained a stranger to the person beside him. Not knowing what to do, Ahin could only placed his hands onto Vino’s shoulders and lead him out of the room, without giving much of him away.

Meanwhile out in the halls after making a right turn at the door and in the lead, Samin led Ethan out by holding onto the taller and older man’s wrist. Just behind them was Yongsoo and his partner, Yongsoo had his small grip around both of his partner’s wrist as he pulled his partner from the front; walking first and leading his partner.
 

Q: You didn’t seem to have any trouble with skinship?
Yongsoo: -smiles- I like skinship so it was easy for me to grab Jangmun sunbae and guide him out of the practice room

Falling just seconds short behind them was Jaekwan and Taehan, Taehan had decided to lend both his shoulders to the shorter man as he walked first, leading Jaekwan. Without thinking Taehan had given Jaekwan a head start.
 

Q: What did you think about your partner lending you his shoulders?
Jaekwan: When that happened I knew my partner was someone a little taller me. He was around Vino hyung’s height. -smiles- It was a good start but it wasn’t enough to give his identity away. With his height alone, I still couldn’t guess who he was. Royal Chronicles has a lot of tall members, it was difficult.

Heading into their own separate rooms, each couple soon settled down and prepared to began their mission. Once the doors were shut, a voice came in over the speaker for each room.

Welcome to your first blind date, here a summary of your instructions for the next hour. The clock will start once this announcement is over, but first off, Royal Chronicles please find your item in your room,

4jMAnbS.png

Please use it at your convenience. Now, for the next ten minutes Daredevils you may use any means to get to know your partner. Partners, remember you mustn’t speak or give yourself away. Once the ten minutes is up couples will be shift around to different rooms with a new object awaiting your arrival. At half an hour, couples will be moved again to a third location. Once the hour is up, Royal Chronicles will gather and Daredevils will make the decision and try to guess their partner. However, from now on, if any one fail to complete any rules he will lose immediately. If there are any winners, we will announce it immediately. Then, please have a great date,

In each practice room the couples had to sit on the tiled floor or benches. Meanwhile, the two conference rooms provided chairs around a table.

A moment of silence fell over Practice Room #4 until Vino’s comment almost cause Ahin to laugh, “Wow this is seriously my first date ever. This is scary,”

In Practice Room #1
Gisu put his clean socks over his hands incase Ethan asked to touch his hands. Sitting across from Gisu, Ethan suddenly held out a hand and attempt to fool Gisu, “Hello, I’m Ethan, what’s your name?” Due to Ethan’s silly question, Gisu wore a growing smile but tried not to laugh. “I guess this won’t do, huh?” Ethan started.
 

Q: Did you have any suspicion who your partner may have been?
Ethan: -can only chuckle- Ah really, why did you guys do that to us?
Q: Did you?
Ethan: I don’t know, but he was very good at keeping quiet

“Can I see your hands?” Ethan asked out of the blue, a sly smirk grew on Gisu’s face when he had called for the action to happen. Without any objections Gisu hand his socks-covered hands over and under Ethan’s bare hands that were out in mid air, waiting for Gisu to reach out first. Not knowing what it really was, Ethan flinched away from it, “Oh goodness what was that?” He asked with a horrified tone.

Gisu didn’t budge and instead held still once Ethan started to reach out again, to get another feel at it. “What, what, what is this? Are these mittens or socks?” Ethan asked once he had overcome his fear and started to feel about Gisu’s clad in socks hands.

In Conference Room #1
Once they’ve listened to the announcement, Woncheol reached for the object in the center of the table. It was a woman’s wig with a short haircut.
 

Q: What did you bring as a disguise?
Woncheol: A lady’s wig. I thought it could come in handy.
Q: Did it?
Woncheol: It really did

Maru had his hands and fingers crossed as he sat slouching forward in his seat. Meanwhile Woncheol tried to put on the wig in silence. Seconds later, Maru spoke up, “Sorry, but let me touch your hair,”

As if Maru had seen through his blindfold, Woncheol was caught off guard and by surprise.

Woncheol: I knew it would happen. Luckily I saw the wig before leaving my room

Without hesitation, Woncheol leaned over and grabbed a hold of Maru’s hand and placed them on the top of his wig. Maru felt around and ran his slim fingers through Woncheol’s wig
 

Q: Why did you ask to touch your partner’s hair?
Maru: I wanted to confirm if Royal Chronicles members were really given the chance to bring in disguises
Q: Did you confirm it?
Maru: He was wearing a wig wasn’t he? I felt the texture of what was supposed to be the skin and it felt awfully rough so I knew it wasn’t his real hair,

In Conference Room #2
Sitting in the room, N2C was dressed up with his black gloves on his hands.

Q: Why did you choose to bring glooves?
Changsung: My fingers are crooked. I was afraid that if my date gets a feel of my hands, he’ll probably have a good chance at guessing,

Being Maj, the lad suddenly started talking without any grounds, “If you can find me something, I’ll show you something cool,” N2C suddenly wanted to ask how would he do it, but luckily he saved himself from speaking. “Find me anything in this room, I’m good at a lot of things,”
 

Q: You were talking a lot?
Maj: Someone had to do the talking for two parties. It’s not fun if neither of us spoke, also because I thought if I speak a lot I’ll be able to trick my date into having a conversation with me. It’ll give him away, wouldn’t it?

Looking around the empty room, N2C couldn’t find anything of value to give to Maj. And before he blurted that he couldn’t he quickly covered his mouth with his gloves.
 

Q: Did you wish Maj would have spoken less?
N2C: No but, every time he talk to me, I felt like I had to answer. It was hard for me trying not to talk, especially when I had a lot to say

In the meantime as Maj continued with his method of trying to get N2C to turn himself in, the speaker come right over the heads of every member.

I hope you had a great date. Jangmun’s blind date is over, Jangmun’s blind date is over,”

“What the? How did he win already?” Maj asked but N2C did not dare to make any sound.

In Conference Room #1
Ethan scrunched his eyebrows at the announcement above. “His date is over already? Did he win or lose?” Gisu still had the socks on as he listened to the speaker carefully.

As the clock continued to click, episode four will bring you the closure of these six blind dates. Jangmun, Vino, and Jaekwan’s dates will be revealed in the next episode.

Preview:

“Oh be careful!”

“This taste bitter,”

“One two! One two!”

81KcQXXbbNZAF9WAJgfioOlfSX3Vb2Saz5bS6SSK

Comments on episode three [5/5]

[+] Maj is such a bias wrecker! Anyone find it cute how Ahin acts around Vino though?

[+] OMG What happened to Jangmun and Yongsoo? I wanted to see some chemistry but their date is over already?!

[+] I can’t believe Taehan has boxing gloves kekeke what is he planning to do with those?

[+] It’s funny how Maru doesn’t see this as a date lol he keeps trying to figure out things instead of just enjoying the date D:

[+] “Honestly I felt someone standing next to me which scared me. Then suddenly I felt someone grabbed my arm and started to pull me. My instincts told me to fight back and not leave but in the end I knew I wouldn’t win with a blindfold” Someone do something about this guy already….

Episode three is finally here! Sorry this has been dragging on for quite a while lol. I thought to quickly end each episode with 2k-3k words per chapter but that's impossible xD Especially when so much needs to happen! I hope you guys continue to like the boys xD And honestly let me know if I'm lacking at all :D Any construct criticism is healthy for me xD Otherwise please look forward to episode four! Ugh seriously dragging an one day event through four episodes lol xD It's been March 19th forever xD