allkpop [19]

♦Royal Chronicles♦ [HIGHGRND Boy Group][Dareoyals TV][HIATUS]
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
Royal Chronicle benefits from Dareoyals
May 10, 2016 @ 3:30 am
zdVJmyT.png
by KaihleeLo
scrap, share & like
9923
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

It has been nearly two months since Highgrnd first boy band Royal Chronicles made their debut; however the rookie boy group was thrown into a reality show just days after their debut. And now netizens claim the seven boys are taking advantage of the reality tv show "Dareoyal TV" with Woolliment boy band Daredevils in a GOOD way!

SEE ALSO: Netizens claim Royal Chronicles Woncheol is being mistreated

Originally titled "Royal Chronicles taking advantage of Dareoyals" on Pann, the original post goes to say:

"The title may be misleading but let me clear it up for everyone. I think the idea of putting a rookie boy group into a variety show with another established group was a great idea. However, Royal Chronicles made it greater by being themselves in this reality tv show.

If you kept up with the show you'll know that right now the two boy groups has been split into two groups, one being the winners of the last game and the second being the losing team. The idea of case, crime, and solving cases are and can be common games found in variety shows and such, but Royal Chronicles is doing such a good job really trying to solve this 'case' that they're on.

For instance, I got a feeling that N2C (if you're not familiar with him, well he's the main vocalist) may be cast one day for a drama, especially one that has crimes and mystery in it. I won't spoil what he did in case you haven't seen the episode for yourself. But I know I'd cast him for a crime, mystery related drama for sure. 

Another thing is Royal Chronicles is a very likable group, despite all the hate they received during their debut promotion. They've also gained a lot of fans through the show, which was very beneficial to be put on the show. And though their biggest scandal probably involves the fact that their debut song was autotuned, still they've proved themselves to be more than capable singers and rappers live. Second one is the mysterious idea around member Woncheol who made a solo debut in Woolliment before debuting with the group two months later. For sure a contract doesn't just end two months after one debut, but Woolliment and Highgrnd has never address these questions. However, it does not dismiss the fact that Woncheol is now part of Royal Chronicles. 

I'm honestly so glad and happy to see how likable they are on the show. People can hate all they want but they can't deny the point that Royal Chronicles are talented idols with nice personalities." 

And we absolutely agree.

Source: Pann

tags
HIGHGRND
Royal_Chronicles
DareoyalsTV
netizens
comments
There are 170 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Popular First
 
avatar2.png
MijoohyunG · Posted May 10, 2016 @ 3:57 am
I despise how small minded some fans and netizens are. Like if four other songs from their album doesn't impress you then they're probably not a group for you. Why did it have to take a live MR Removed for you tolerate their performing abilities? 
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
tuffGuyMi· Posted May 10, 2016 @ 3:49 am
If you guys haven't been keeping up with their reality show I highly recommend you check it out. They've already released episode six and each episode is always better than the other. It's not one of those super biased show, like everyone gets enough screentime. 
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
RedCap09 · Posted May 10, 2016 @ 4:09 am
Yes! This is what I've been trying to tell everyone! Royal Chronicles do shine on their own so please don't compare them to any YG artist or Daredevils! Royal Chronicles fighting! 
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
ikonicbabe · Posted May 10, 2016 @ 4:15 am
they do give off a yg vibe tho. just be thankful people even compare them to yg artists. theres nothing wrong with them being like yg. even their ceo tablo is yg. wtf?
Reply · Report · Share
 
more