allkpop [15]

♦Royal Chronicles♦ [HIGHGRND Boy Group][Dareoyals TV][HIATUS]
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
Netizens claims no one can help but fall in love with Royal Chronicles in latest Dareoyals TV!
April 13, 2016 @ 9:30 pm
zdVJmyT.png
by KaihleeLo
scrap, share & like
11399
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

Despite the news that has been surrounding rookie boy group Royal Chronicles, this time netizens claim no one can escape the boygroup's charm!

SEE ALSO: Netizens claim Royal Chronicles Woncheol is being mistreated

Originally titled 'Royal Chronicles will make you fall in love!" on a Pann post, netizens who have seen the latest rookie band appearance on "Dareoyals TV", a reality TV show starring Woolliment boy group Daredevils and HIGHGRND's Royal Chronicles, are claiming no fans or non-fans can resist Royal Chronicles. The post started out by praising Royal Chronicles behaviour toward their senior group. 

"People are always looking down on Royal Chronicles but despite all, these boys does the opposite of haters and actually love being around their seniors! They are so well mannered in front of Daredevils who debuted four months before them! Example, Hyunjun was supposed to play the role of their teacher and mind you he's older than four of Daredevils member but knowing his place he was very respectful in front of them!" 

"Other than their well-mannered, how can one not love these boys? They're so kind, sweet, open minded, caring, respectful, and unique! Here's another example, Ahin expressed his care for Vino so openly! He's a sweetheart who find everything cute and lovable about his senior! Ahin is the best and caring leader, he even listen to s and did what they asked. He's a very sweet leader!" 

"The boys are also very talented and they get along well despite their differences. I swear that if you watch their show, you won't be able to help it but fall in love with them. You'll love Ahin's caring personality, Hyunjun's funny and humorous behavior, Gisu's funny yet serious actions, Woncheol openness toward and seniors, N2C nonstop talking in his handsome voice, Taehan's uniquely different thoughts, and Yongsoo's bubbly self!"

"What makes this show more adorable is their friendship with their seniors! Giving them a variety where they can be open and be friends with an older group is the best choice! This is just to shut off the haters who think this show is purely for business. This TV gave fans an insight to Royal Chronicles attitudes and how they act around friends who aren't in the same group. I also thank Daredevils for making it possible for us to see how cool and funny our boys are!"

We also picked up some of the top comments at the time: 

[+] I agree 200%! Nothing good has came out since their debut and finally netizens are shining light on their personality and not only their origins! Love it! ^^

[+] I find their friendship with Daredevils so cute even though I'm not a fan of Daredevils. Royal Chronicles were able to show themselves because Daredevils was beside them. Daredevils also showed themselves because they had Royal Chronicles. It's a bond between two groups that has nothing to do with business!

[+] Members from both side had expressed how much they wanted to show fans their friendships but haters keep shutting them down with hate comments and claming it's only for business purposes. I believe behind closed doors they're also a lot closer than when they appear on television. 

[+] I don't get why people couldn't just accept them and kept digging up their past and history. These kinds of shows does not happen often so why aren't fans and people taking advantage of it and just enjoy it? If ratings and support for these kinds of shows go up, I believe companies would open up more to these kind of options. 

[+] Their friendships are absolutely adorable! ^_^ Have anyone thought of shipping names yet? I can totally ship Ahin and Vino then Yongsoo and Jangmun! The couple I'm waiting to ship is Maj and N2C, they're going to be such a talkative pair :D

Source: Pann

tags
HIGHGRND
Royal_Chronicles
DareoyalsTV
netizens
comments
There are 105 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Popular First
 
avatar2.png
lovevsluvs · Posted April 13, 2016 @ 9:53 pm
Finally a good and postive post. I was starting to think that allkpop has some grudge against Royal Chronicles. 
Anyway I agree with the post and the comments. Royal Chronicles are very likable once you watch the show. Don't get why people got to judge their home label before judging their personalities and talents. 
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
isawaghost· Posted April 13, 2016 @ 9:45 pm
For a group with so much hate around them, Royal Chronicles debut MV is actually doing very well compare to some top groups. So before you judge a group by their company, how about looking at what they had to offer and brought to the K-pop table. They're not your mainstream cliche group. 
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
Lucy_Army · Posted April 13, 2016 @ 10:06 pm
I can feel the power! Royal Chronicles fans united! :D 
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
garyho9926 · Posted April 13, 2016 @ 9:42 pm
please not everyone think the same. I'm a Yg stan but I dont hate RC since they are under Tablo who is still Yg. please dont think every Yg stan dislike RC. its not true. RC is unique and a talented group <3
Reply · Report · Share
 
more