Dareoyals TV Episode Seven

♦Royal Chronicles♦ [HIGHGRND Boy Group][Dareoyals TV][HIATUS]
Episode Seven
Mission Impossible Pt. 2

March 26, 2016

s1IR7x9.png

Q: Blood?
Ethan: I can’t stand the sight of blood. My insides would get tangled and I would feel nausea

“Blood?!” Maj asked aloud before hopping around to make sure he was spotless. At one end Ethan was facing away from the red puddle before them. Meanwhile the younger trios came out from the elevator just to hear it close and go back down to the first floor. Once again the six were left alone with only their flashlights as their source of vision. After freaking out for a moment, Maj found himself glued to the back of Ahin.
 

Q: Were you afraid when Ethan shouted out blood?
Ahin: Blood doesn’t scare me but when others scream or shout, then that scares me
Maj: -waves hand- Of course not, it was all for show -chuckles-

Though he claimed it was all for show, the facial expression on his face speaks otherwise. As Maj stood close to Ahin, he made no effort to leave the taller man’s back. Shortly after the younger three came to the sight of the puddle and even examined it. Maru who squatted down made himself look like a detective in a drama scene. While over his head Taehan and Yongsoo held their lights into the shallow pond.

“Is it real?” Yongsoo asked.

“If it’s real then isn’t this show getting a little too serious?” Maj asked, while his gaze was on Maru who was the closest to the puddle. Before they could stay any longer they heard a thump coming from the nearby room, at that Maj jumped and latched himself against Ahin from behind with his eyes sealed shut, Ethan too covered his ears and shut his eyes. Started by the sound, Yongsoo took a few steps to the side and stepped into the puddle, causing some of the unknown liquid to splash up and get on Maru. At the time Taehan had his light directed toward the empty opening to the next room, and before they knew it some of them saw a figure dashed by. Taehan was slightly taken aback while Maru stood up to pat some of the cold liquid off him. Yongsoo in the meantime was pushed toward Ethan after seeing the figure.

“Ah I hate this! I hate this!” Maj cried aloud.
 

Q: A figure dash by?
Ahin: Yeah, Taehan had his light flashed toward the room that a sound came from and after a short time we saw someone ran by in the other room. I think that’s when we know that there are staffs dressed up as ghosts in the house.
Ethan: I heard footsteps but I didn’t see anything, luckily -nervous chuckle-

During the time that the team of six are building courage to enter the next room, the winning team is doing fairly well seeking out hints.

G5fRKx3pHQl3sNlFAj5SE6V3UDIHR8FtGsS2zCxSlZYJj07sel4yDeD-4kMdf9hBF6Upfor4D0nWoJgpLk0EOIfI5Ki1cWFlJUbTcvMSCVUQnYxinK7Z4AEKO9XyS7sCqTbLfPeJ

After going through the kitchen NC2, Gisu, and Woncheol were able to pick up an item in a bag. From the appearance of it, it was a plastic knife made to look real with red color all over it. “This is getting eerie,” Gisu commented as he hands the bag to NC2.

“This is good, this is possibly the weapon that killed the victim,” N2C commented, “I wonder if the other groups had it figured out yet though, that cameras in the house are played out as CTTVs,” he uttered.

“How did you even connect the dots amaze me,” Woncheol said with a lively chuckle.
 

Q: The weapon used to kill was discovered?
Hyunjun: Yeah, somehow N2C sees the cameras around the house used to record us for the show as CTTVs, so he searched for the blind spots of the cameras. I heard they found it behind a hanging photo under the only camera in the room. -sighs- It’s impressive.

But it looked like N2C wasn’t the only one who thought the cameras played a strange role in the whole crime solving case. In the big bathroom in the east wing, Jangmun and Vino were searching for clues in the room. When something caught Vino’s attention. “Isn’t that a tie?” Vino asked, capturing the attention of his taller companion. Jangmun looked up toward the corner that had Vino’s focus, hanging near a corner and at the top of the ceiling was a tie hanging just over something. “Can you get it down?” Vino asked.

At that Jangmun stepped into the tub and easily retrieved the cloth wrapped around an object. Once he handed Vino the tie, the lad frowned. “Isn’t that a camera? Why was this around the camera?” he questioned. Before Jangmun could answer, something else caught his eyes. Sitting on the counter sink among various things, he saw a familiar tie.

As Jangmun went to grabbed it, Vino held onto the tie they’ve found previously. “We have to confirm these,” Jangmun said without an explanation as he hurried out of the bathroom, Vino quickly followed as he was afraid of being alone.

Meanwhile the last sub group Hyunjun and Jaekwan wondered the office room. They noticed a variety of bookshelves but nothing stood out as odd. They even went through the desk and under it. Until Hyunjun came to a lock cabinet. “Is it lock?” Jaekwan asked from the side after noticing the commotion.

“Yeah I think there’s a key somewhere though,”

“Would it be in this room?” Jaekwan asked.

“I’m not sure, if we can’t find it then we’ll ask the others when we meet up again,” Hyunjun explained. Jaekwan agreed to it and went back to searching for anything out of place or could lead to hints.

Standing in the large and entrance room again, Jangmun and Vino confirmed the two ties. “Oh it’s the same! They are CEO Tablo and Jungyeop ties!” Vino said with an obvious ah-ha tone.

“Yeah, now we just have to figure out if the culprit would have put his own tie around the camera or leave it on the counter,” Jangmun said. Vino sighed at that.

“Sounds absurd,”

81KcQXXbbNZAF9WAJgfioOlfSX3Vb2Saz5bS6SSK

As the winning team pieces together hints, the losing team once again facing a terrifying obstacle. “Isn’t that a real body?!” Maj screamed. At this they saw what appeared to be a real body and person hanging over the staircase. But it wasn’t moving.

“I don’t want to continue,” the group hear Yongsoo mumbled as he stood in the center of the taller five.
 

Q: You seemed different from the first floor?
Yongsoo: At first it wasn’t scary. I don’t like haunted house but if there’s nothing to jump you then it wasn’t scary. But on the second floor there were noises and ghosts. I was scared.

The group waited for a brave member to approach and examine the hanging body before continuing. As Maru and Taehan inched closer to the scene, flashing their lights around the room for further traps set to scare them. Once they entered the next room, Maru attempt to observe the body and noticed something was strange about it.

“It’s not real,” he called out to his frightened members in the back. Meanwhile Taehan stepped closer to him as well to look at it.

“Is it a mannequin?” Taehan mumbled intentionally to himself but Maru heard him clearly.

“No, just looks like a sag of black clothes stuffed together,” the younger answered as he flashed the light up and down the figure. As Maru attempt to get the rest to enter, Taehan made the first steps alone toward the figure, where he reached over and to touch it. As he pulled the object off the side of the stairs, the others gasped at his action. Once the item was on the floor, Taehan proceed to check it for any hidden clues.

Unfortunately he found none.
 

Q: What went through your mind when Taehan took the lead in finding clues?
Maru: Normally I know quiet people to be the quiet and mysterious ones, but I never thought Taehan hyung would take the whole theme so seriously.
Maj: I thought he was crazy after all this was only a show. -pause- Come to think of it why did you guys made it so difficult? Why did we have to climb three floors? -raise voices/sighs-

As the losing team were finally all in the next room, Maru and Taehan were once again first in examining what could be waiting for them on the last floor. With everyone’s lights directed toward the top of the stairs, there were some sighs and groans.

“Why are we here again?” Maj’s sudden question caused confusion yet at the same time laughter among the pack.

“Get back in your right mind Maj,” Ahin said chuckling as he pats the lad’s back.

“Owf I can’t think straight in this situation,” Maj said with an embarrassed smile as he rubbed a hand over his temple. Before the group could prepare their hearts, they noticed a figure standing at the top of the stairs. Frightened they screamed as the figure ran down the stairs and toward them, clashing into the group and causing some to shield themselves as the supposedly staff ran away. “Ah seriously!” Maj screamed through all of the chaos.

“Really stop it!” Ethan too added before the figure disappeared into the room they came from.

“Ah I hate this,” Yongsoo said this time after having to hide against Ethan to avoid a front encounter with the ghost. At this Maru and Taehan had their lights on the four, Maru snickering a little at the look on Maj’s face. Seeing his leader scared out of his wits gave Maru much satisfaction.

“Hyung hang in there,” Maru teased as he playfully smacked the older’s arm.

“Ah don’t touch me seriously,” Maj growled putting an even bigger smile on the younger’s face.

“At least we got that out of the way, imagine if we were to go up the stairs in a straight line and the ghost make some of us fall off the stairs,” Maru said, to give the rest a peace of mind.

“Whatever, if I see another ghost I’m going to attack it,” Maj spat.

“Even if it's a woman?” Maru continue to tease.

“Ghosts aren’t men or women to me at this point,” Maj said with a heavy hatred in his normally bright yet deep tone. As the losing team find the encouragement to move up onto the third floor, the winning team has returned to the main floor and room.

81KcQXXbbNZAF9WAJgfioOlfSX3Vb2Saz5bS6SSK

“Yeah I think the cameras play as CCTVs in the house, so not only do we have to look for clues but we also have to look out for cameras since they can help us find clues out of camera view,” N2C said, “plus now that we have the two ties and the potential weapon of crime, we only need to search the second floor for further clues,”

“Do you think we’ll really get to see a dead body around here?” Hyunjun asked, as if someone in the group would have the answer to it.

“Either way just be cautious, we might or might not get to see the victim’s body,” N2C said. As the whole group of seven headed upstairs with Jaekwan and N2C’s lead, they stopped on the second floor to get a quick glimpse of it.

wmcTbxg.png

“Look like we got to separate again. There are two different paths and since this is the second floor, the chances of it having more bedrooms and offices are more likely,” N2C said.

“So we should split up again?” Gisu asked, knowing that was one of the major idea N2C was heading toward.

“Yes but remember bedrooms and offices makes hiding smaller objects harder to find. That means if the locked cabinet from downstairs holds any significant clue to this case then it’ll be harder to find its key, if it’s even up here,”

“So..?” Vino posed, uncertain where N2C was going at this point.

“Instead of three we’ll move in two groups. It may take longer to search but at least there will be more eyes,”

“Then Jaekwan and I will team up with Vino and Jangmun and then it’ll be you three still,” Hyunjun said. Upon earning agreements, the group of seven once again split up. As the four took the the west wing of the second floor, N2C and his two members headed to the east.

While entering the first room to their left, the four found themselves in room 6 and was surprised to find someone in the same room. Hyunjun who was in the front was taken aback the most as he leaned backward, relying on the other three to catch him if he were to fall. Luckily though, in front of them was not one playing dead, but at a long table they see the girl. Her identity unidentified as her face was hidden with a mask. In front of her and on the table she held up note cards which started out with “Welcome”

As the group of four move in to see what she was about to do next, she placed down the first card and behind it was another. “I am Haru”
 

Q: What did you think of Haru being part of the show?
Hyunjun: I was surprised, when I saw the card I couldn’t believe my eyes and thought it can’t really be CEO Tablo’s daughter Haru. -jaw drops-
Vino: I’ve only seen Haru on TV and I thought she is very cute. She also appeared on Return of Superman with Tablo sunbaenim right? I heard she liked animals. I have a cat (Kuro) so when I think of her I’d wonder how would she and he act around each other. -smiles-

“I have information if you’ll willing to make a trade.” Her card said next.

“What kind of trade?” Hyunjun asked first.

At this Haru placed down the card and allowed the other to become readable “One of you must stay here with me until the game end”.

“What?” Hyunjun’s jaw was dropped wide open and his eyes widen. But he wasn’t the only one in disbelief.

“Wait one of us have to stay here until the game ends? Why?” Vino in. In this Haru dropped down the card.

“I’m scared.” followed by “I have information if you’re willing to stay”.

“Who’s going to stay?” Hyunjun asked his small group. Without any much thoughts into it Vino quickly volunteer with a raise of his hand.

“I will,”

“Why? Why, why?” Hyunjun questioned, startled by his enthusiasm.

“I don’t want to wonder anymore out there. Plus I want to protect Haru,” Vino said, as cheesy as it sounded no one snickered.

“Are you sure?” Hyunjun asked for confirmation.

“Wait, why don’t I stay? I’m the shortest so you guys probably don’t need me around,” Jaekwan offered.

“No you can go with them, you may be shorter but you’re stronger than me. You might have to help them move things around,” Vino said, now using any means as an excuse.

“Alright let’s have Vino stay,” Hyunjun said, keeping it short in order not to waste too much time, “then, Haru since Vino will be staying can we get the information you have?”

At this Haru pulled something out from under the table and placed it on the table. Hyunjun who was closer to the table reached over but received a smack to the hand from Haru. Quickly she pointed toward Vino, capturing his attention then she pointed to a chair closed to her.

“Wow she’s even making sure you don’t have any intention of leaving,” Hyunjun said, at this Vino jogged around the table and went to sit next to her.

“Good luck guys,” Vino said as he waved to the others, thinking it was fun and free time. Once Hyunjun grabbed the envelope given by Haru, the rest of the group hurried out to check what was inside. As the three shut the door and left it shut like when they had first arrived, they proceeded to check what was within the sealed object.

“What’s in it?” Jaekwan asked, at this Hyunjun ripped it open and pull out a hard object. The group quickly gasped at what was pulled out. “Could that be the key to the table?!” Jaekwan asked.

“Let’s go check,” Hyunjun said as he first took off toward the first floor again, at this Jaekwan hurried behind him. Meanwhile Jangmun who had no intention of running decided to check the nearby rooms alone.

After some time the door to the room Haru and Vino were in were cracked open. Startled by what was coming in Vino’s eyes widen and at first no word could leave his mouth. Then as the figure enter, Vino stood up in his seat.

“What the, who are you?” Vino asked, “Why are you here, boss?” he asked with a disbelief growing smile.

Preview:

“Ah it’s lock!”

“What was that?! Something touched me,”

“No, no, no!”

81KcQXXbbNZAF9WAJgfioOlfSX3Vb2Saz5bS6SSK

Comments for episode seven [5/5]

[+] Omg I was dying for some Haru interaction! Was so surprised to see her! Love it when Hyunjun got his hand smacked by a kid and his face was just like ‘why did you hit me?’

[+] the next episode looks intense….

[+] Vino is so cute LOL. I just love him so much!

[+] Someone cast N2C for a detective drama already! And be sure to include the two fearless backups Taehan and Maru!

[+] Maru teasing Maj is so lit! I also find it funny how serious Taehan is taking this ‘finding hints’ thing. But at the same time he and N2C are doing so well with finding clues!

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Oh dear sorry I've been so slow with these updates. One more episode will conclude this whole case game! Episode nine will bring a whole new take to the whole show! I hope everyone anticipates it as we'll get to know the boys on a more 'personal' level xD