Dareoyals TV Episode Eight

♦Royal Chronicles♦ [HIGHGRND Boy Group][Dareoyals TV][HIATUS]
Episode Eight
Mission Impossible Pt. 2

March 26, 2016

wmcTbxg.png

Vino folded hands with Jungyeop as he entered and began pushing Vino down onto the chair. The lad let out a confused and comfortable laughter before Jungyeop sat beside him. “What is this?” Vino continued to ask after Jungyeop had succeeded in locking the door and Haru had left. Vino’s conclusion was that Haru had left to get Jungyeop from earlier.

“You’re dead,” Jungyeop said with a growing smile, flustering the younger.

“Dead? What do you mean I’m dead?” Vino asked, looking the older in the eyes, then it hit him, “wait,” he hollered as he slammed the table with his bare palm, “are you the killer, hyung?!”

Jungyeop leaned back into his chair at this and only shrug with a smile.

“Am I really dead?” Vino questioned, this time taking the game seriously. “Why? Why am I dead?”

As Jungyeop remained silent about what he was on about, the two were locked in the room and only had each other as company.

As that went on in the first floor and west wing, the trio on the east wing were in the office room, or more likely a home library. There were a total of three bookshelves all on the wall that didn’t had the door. In the center were some couches for lounging, otherwise it was spacious and tidy. Woncheol, though the tallest of the three searched the middle and lower parts of each bookshelf, leaving the higher areas for Gisu who was a centimeter shorter. N2C on the other hand kept wary of the cameras thus focused on its blind spots.

“I don’t think there’s anything here. Should we look in the other room instead?” Woncheol asked as he take a step back from the shelf.

“Should we?” Gisu joined in.

“Let’s look around a little longer,” N2C suggested. Gisu and Woncheol didn’t object and quickly got back to where they were searching toward and for.
 

Q: N2C is younger but you guys listened to him during the search?
Gisu: I had a feeling that if I follow him, then we’ll be able to find something important.
Woncheol: Maybe because he was treating this as something serious? Usually he talks a lot and does random gags or aegyo but seeing how serious he was made me want to listen to him.

As the three continue to search the room, they weren’t aware that half of their group was in trouble.

After testing to see if the key they’ve received from Haru belonged to the lock in the cabinet in the room on the first floor, Hyunjun and Jaekwan discovered that it wasn’t. And in fact they’ve been locked in the room by a lock on the outside.

“What the, why isn’t it opening?” Hyunjun questioned as he turned the doorknob.

“It’s locked?” Jaekwan asked, at this Hyunjun hummed. “Can I try?” the shorter asked. As Hyunjun moved off to the side, Jaekwan begin to turn the knob and tried yanking it. “Ah it is lock!”

Hyunjun the lower part of his lips before sighing, “What the, when did we get lock in,”

“Let’s knock, if we knock maybe they will hear us,” Jaekwan said. At this he and Hyunjun agreed to knocking against the door. But as it was far from the second floor, no one could hear the continuous banging against the wooden door.

As the winning team started to drift apart, the losing team were closer than ever.

Pux1WTk.png

Moving in a cluttered straight line the losing team has finally found the courage to climb the creaky stairs. Once again Maru and Taehan were at the front, leading just together with Yongsoo, Maj, Ahin, and Ethan close behind in the order. And on the third floor they were greeted with spider webs and piles of unneeded materials made up of broken wooden chairs, tables, cabinets, and even white cloth.

“Why does each floor get scarier and scarier?” Maj asked aloud, for the past floor he had been louder than normal. Though quietly and cautiously no one answered him. When they came to a stop, a perfectly intact bookshelf stood to their right. Before Maru could move past it, Taehan was the first to stop in his steps and approach it. As he started to scan the shelf with his source of light, the whole team stopped to watch him.

“Are you looking for clues again?” Ahin asked this time with both of his hands on Maj’s shoulders.

When Taehan was too focused to answer, Maru joined in on the search while the other four stood on a lookout, flashing their lights about the room for anything ready to scare them.

“This is amazing, how did the show get a place like this,” Ethan uttered, amazed with the whole haunted house. Around the ceiling corners they could see working cameras. While pulling rusty books and dusty objects from the shelf, Taehan picked up a rather strange  object.

A mic.

“What is that?” Yongsoo asked, noticing the item. As the group started to hover around, Taehan scanned the black object from top to bottom.

“I thought you found something interesting but it’s only a mic,” Maj commented.

“That’s the interesting thing,” Maru interrupted, putting a frown on his older companion.

“What do you mean?” He asked, clueless at the details of what was before them.

“The mic has no dust or dirt on it,” Taehan answered calmly. At this everyone came to realize that it was true. As Taehan rolled the object around in one hand, while flashing the light at it with another, they came to a side that appeared rather strange.

“What is that?” Ahin questioned, as he looked over the head of shorter Yongsoo.

“Don’t know,” Taehan answered shortly, meanwhile Yongsoo who was full of curiosity reached in to touch the substance. Upon contact he quickly retracted his fingers and screamed,

“Ah it’s sticky!”

“Sticky?” His group members mimicked. As the six boys attention were stolen by this single, strange mic, on the outside Maj felt something rubbed against him.

“What was that?! Something touched me,” he roared and jumped into the center of the group for safety. As he quickly replaced Taehan in the center, some were freaked out by his actions meanwhile a few look to where he was standing. Soon laughter grew as Maru stride forward a little and grabbed onto what had touch Maj.

“It’s plastic, you probably got too close so it wanted to stick on to you,”

Maj frowned, hating the fact that Maru was doing all of the laughing and teasing. If only he wasn’t so jumpy and had liked haunted areas a little more, it wouldn’t have given the younger the opportunity to laugh at him.

“Don’t make fun of me,” Maj said under a dangerous yet shaky tone. Though Maru wanted to keep at it, he knew Maj was not feeling it. Plus too much scaring won’t be healthy for the older’s heart. Thus the group quickly moved on from Maj’s quick-paced happening.

81KcQXXbbNZAF9WAJgfioOlfSX3Vb2Saz5bS6SSK

At the mansion, Hyunjun and Jaekwan had surprised many by using their locked in as an opportunity to relax and discuss about things outside of the case. In fact they went as far as discussing deeper things. Jaekwan was leaning against the desk, observing some of the table’s decoratives. Meanwhile Hyunjun had found himself comfortable in the chair behind the desk. “Don’t let outsiders and others’ judgement decide what your next goal should be. Look at it as an inspiration or motivation but don’t let it run your emotions. Whatever goals you have in mind just go for it, go for it with determination,” Hyunjung said, while Jaekwan nod at his well spoken advice. “I know you can do better. You’re gifted with a voice that would lift shadows,”
 

Q: You and Jaekwan using the locked-in to discuss outside matters?
Hyunjun: Back then when we trained together, I wasn’t close to Jaekwan. But still most of the male trainees would play and hang out together. At basketball games Jaekwan was an extraordinary player, I normally observed from the sideline since sports wasn’t my strongest hobby. So I had an idea of how good each player were. Jaekwan was always on the winning side, despite his height everyone should really see how he does with sports. But at the same time I think Jaekwan had one of the best voice among the trainees then. And after talking again I came to learn that he has been having a hard time. So as a hyung and someone who admire his abilities, I wanted to comfort him and give him the strength he needed.
Q: What were you guys usually like together?
Hyunjun: We talked but I was closer to Ethan and Maj. Uh, Jaekwan has a nickname among us and it was ‘Teddy Bear’. He was always bubbly(?) and likable by the trainees. I never thought he was capable of stress and weaknesses to be honest.

“I see bad comments from time to time but I’m not letting it stop me. I’m using it was a source of energy but it doesn’t decide what I do next. You should just be you,” Hyunjun said while looking into Jaekwan’s eyes.

“Okay, I’ll listen to you,” Jaekwan said. As their conversation continue, outside they did not noticed that Jangmun was approaching their room. After noticing their long disappearance, he went to check on them. And without a key he was able to remove the lock, which had not been lock but hook in, to prevent one from being able to open the door from within the room.

Once the door was open Jaekwan and Hyunjun looked toward Jangmun’s direction. Confused by what they were doing, Jangmun can only wait for them to explain. At this he only received a happy ‘Hey~’ with a wave from Hyunjun and a less depressed Jaekwan greeting him with a smile.

In another room Vino was having a heartfelt conversation with Jungyeop.

“I think for the past four months everyone has worked really hard. We’re really happy to be always working but some members may be a little tired,” Vino said almost to the point of mumbling.

“So you think the group should get a break,” Jungyeop asked, trying to understand where Vino was coming from.

“Yeah, maybe a short one,” Vino answered. The older man nodded.

“Okay I’ll see if I can give everyone a break,”

81KcQXXbbNZAF9WAJgfioOlfSX3Vb2Saz5bS6SSK

After a while both parties heard the alarm loud and clear. The alarm that meant their search was done and they must now return with the final decision of who was the culprit and who the victim. As everyone met up, the the two teams tried to read each other. As they formed a straight long line, shoulder to shoulder in the order of Vino, Jangmun, Jaekwan, Hyunjun, Gisu, N2C, Woncheol, Ethan, Maj, Yongsoo, Ahin, Taehan, and Maru, the winner decided to throw the first bait out.

“Find anything interesting?” Hyunjun questioned. At this Maj replied, knowing what he was trying to do.

“No, what about you guys?”

Hyunjun smiled, “You’ll find out soon enough,”

As the boys chuckled at their exchange, everyone’s attention was drawn toward the produce director, “Earlier one of the members from the winning team was confronted. The one confronted was told he could not say a word of what had happened. The one who was confronted will be forfeited from joining in deciding who the killer was.”

“What the? Someone was confronted earlier?” Hyunjun questioned, scanning his allies one by one. At this Vino raised his hand and stepped forward.

“Me! I was confronted,” he admitted. At this half of the winning team were taken by surprise.

“Ah you mean when the girl asked one of us to stay behind for the next clue?” Hyunjun asked, only now just realizing what was happening. After the removal of Vino, each team were at evens. With six mind against another six, both parties discussed who could have possibly been the killer. With a clear ten feet in between each team, the losing team which had easily decided on their killer tried to eavesdrop.

“They chose Jungyeop,” Yongsoo relied the information.

“They’re wrong, it was Tablo,” Maj said, feeling determine.

“We believe the killer is Jungyeop. As evidence we’ve discovered two ties which matched those Tablo and Jungyeop wore in their photo together. After trying to make it look like the home belonged to Tablo, we discover that the house was actually Jungyeop’s. Why? Because these two proofs points to him. Jungyeop had removed his own tie to block off a camera, a substitute as a CTTV, Afterwards he set Tablo’s tie onto the counter, giving it a ‘more at home’ appearance. But we weren’t fool when we discover the killer’s weapon. A kitchen knife, one made for someone who uses their left hand. In other words a leftie. Jungyeop is a leftie. Tablo writes and uses his right hand. Those are they key evidence we’ve found,” N2C said as the spokesperson for his team.

Meanwhile the losing team spokesperson Maru speak for his team.

“Our killer is Tablo. Our weapon of crime was a mic, which was shown in a photo with Tablo. There was no way Tablo could have been killed with his own weapon, unless he was jumped or could not outpower Jungyeop. However, in the crime location there were no signs of struggle. And when we found the body on the third floor, it’s face had been destroyed hence no clues were left behind of who dead person could be. The body was also clothed in different clothes, therefore there were no direct ties with the clothes wore by both Tablo and Jungyeop. Plus we found hair at the scene, wavy hair. In a separate photo we found of Jungyeop, he had straight hair. However, near the body we found wavy hair strands. So it led us to believe that while trying to flee, some of Tablo’s fallen hair must have ended at the scene.”

As both sides felt comfortable and determined of their answer, the result came back and the winners of this game/case went directly to the winning team. Happiness and sadness both flooded the scene on two different side of the camera.

“No, no, no!” Maj shouted.

“This is why we’re the winning team!” N2C hollered, as Vino join them in their victory.
 

Q: How did you feel about losing the case?
Maj: Seriously…. We went through a house infested with things and staffs just ready to jump us and we still lost. I’m going to remember this loss forever. -sighs-
Ahin: Of course no one on the team felt happy about it. It was a very sad loss.
Taehan: It made me think about if this was real, just how bad it would have ended.
Yongsoo: It was the first time I’ve felt so bad and sad in a long time. I don’t remember feeling this bad about something for some time now.
Maru: No comment.

Preview:

“Everyone, call me leader!”

“What did you just say?”

“Are you crying?”

81KcQXXbbNZAF9WAJgfioOlfSX3Vb2Saz5bS6SSK

Comments for episode eight [5/5]

[+] Fact: Don’t ever try to go against N2C in a crime/detective case. You’ll lose….

[+] The winning team made it look easy. I’m sure no one would have thought of the CEOs being left or right handed.

[+] I honestly feel bad for the losing team.. They went through hell to find these clues yet they still came to the wrong conclusion.. Was all the scare even worth it in the end? This was too cruel.. Maru and the rest were so confident they've discover who the killer was..

[+] DAMN mad respect for the WINNING team!

[+] The preview seem intense…. I wonder who cried? >_<

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Finally eight is out~ Please look forward to the next!