That's the difference

My Kitten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person POV

 

"No. She's not coming with you," Eunji answered coming from Naeun's behind causing the latter to turn around abruptly.

Bomi smirked as she saw the annoyed expression on Eunji's face which only showcase her impending jealousy.

"I believe you're in the mood to talk now?" Eunji asked rhetorically.

"I feel a little bit fine now, thanks to Naeun," Bomi eyed the servant who's still not moving an inch from where she was seated.

"Naeun-ah!" Eunji called.

Naeun flinch from Eunji's sudden high pitch of calling and immediately stood up to respond to her master. She took few steps closer to her master and Eunji immediately grab her arm when she was close enough.

"Go back for now, I'll meet you in the house later." Eunji ordered not meeting with Naeun's eyes, her gaze fixed to Bomi who looks at them amusingly.

"B-But what about you?" Naeun stuttered.

"I said I'll meet you later," Eunji repeated sternly that send shivers to Naeun's whole body. She nodded slightly in response to Eunji's orders before taking her leave at the scene. Naeun spared a glance at Bomi and she was more than sure that the latter also looked at her.

Eunji stayed silent for a few minutes and when she felt that Naeun's already gone, she marched her way to Bomi.

"So what do you wh----" Before Bomi could even finished her sentence, a bone crushing punch enough to knock someone out landed on her right jaw, causing her to stumble on the white sand. It was a good thing that Bomi's quite strong she didn't went unconcious from Eunji's hard boxed. However, the fallen girl is more than sure that a bruise would definitely appear sooner or later.

"All right Bomi get up," Eunji demanded as she pose for a fight. Her right hand fisted in a ball while her left hand prepared for defense. She swayed her body like a drunken master inviting for a physical combat.

Bomi chuckled and immediately regreted the action when she felt her cheeks going numb. She stood up while holding the damage area before lifting her hands in the air as a gesture of defeat.

"Let me say one thing," Bomi paused.

"What is it?" Eunji asked while still staggering like a mad.

"Aw~" Bomi grimace expressing the pain she just felt few seconds ago.

"Oh, is that so?" Eunji lowered her guard down and went closer to Bomi.

The punched girl immediately covered her face in preparation to Eunji's next attack but was shock when she felt Eunji gripping her wrist and tugging her to somewhere.

"Hey, where are we going?" 

"In a boxing ring."

"WHAT!?" 

"No. Stupid. There's a hospital nearby. I'm going to treat your wound."

Bomi's face went blank for a moment and silence took her tongue.

"I think you're insane Eunji-ah," Bomi deadpanned.

"That's you not me, stupid. Now shut up and just follow me."

The walk towards the hospital was silent and Bomi let Eunji drag her not bothering to remove the tight grip of her friend on her wrist. True enough, there is a mini hospital nearby where most patients are swimmers or surfers since they were pretty close to the sea.

"Hey, how did you know there's a hospital in here?" Bomi questioned as soon as they enter the place. She was looking around while still holding her swollen cheek.

"I accidentaly pass here while looking for Naeun," Eunji gave a curt reply and opened a door which she assumes for out-patients. She shove Bomi to sit on the hospital bed and went searching for items she can use.

"Is it fine to touch things without the nurse?" Bomi said, her eyes following Eunji's tracks as the latter went back and forth to different cabinets.

"Because there are no nurse," Eunji said sarcastically.

"Oh hey look, there's some ice. This will do," Eunji took the ice and place it in an ice bag before settling herself beside Bomi.

She lifted Bomi's chin and damped the ice cold pack on the swollen area quite 'gently'.

"Ow!" Bomi hissed in pain at the contact.

"Can't you be more gentle!?" She growled.

"If I want to be gentle, I wouldn't have punch you in the first place," Eunji took Bomi's hand and place the ice bag on the latter's palm.

"Here. If you want to be gentle, place it yourself," She huffed in annoyance.

"Tsk. Why did you have to punch me anyway? A slap would do you know?" Bomi scrunched her face as the ice pack met her sensitive skin.

"I'm not girly to do something like a slap. And I doubt it would knock the sense in you," Eunji argued.

"I was just kidding. I know Naeun won't come with me," Bomi reasoned out as she massage the swelling cheek with the ice.

"You sense I was coming so you did that aren't you?"

"Of course. If only you could see that priceless expression, I'm willing to get hit again," Bomi chuckled.

"Then do you want to get hit again?" Eunji balled her fist and was about to hit Bomi but the latter was quick enough to jump off far away from her pissed friend.

"Woah! Calm down. I was just kidding," Bomi nervously stated.

"Then, quit already Bom-ah. This game of yours is already getting out of hand," Eunji crease her brows, her annoyance mark in every corner of her face. She heaved a deep sigh and massage her temples to calm herself.

"Eunji-ah," Bomi called catching the attention of the stressed girl.

"How much have you heard in our conversation?" Bomi place the bag of ice on the table nearby as her expression turned serious all of sudden. Of course, Eunji already sense the change in character of her friend.

"Not much. Just from the 'it's not impossible' part," Eunji shrugged.

"So tell me, what is this all about? What's your decision?" Eunji queried, not forgetting the the deal she and Bomi had that night, to tell her the decision Bomi have made after recovering her memories.

"I told you that night right? Chorong's my gift to you. I know you like her so," Bomi paused.

"I'm giving her to you," Bomi continued letting out a fake smile.

"So that's it? That's what you concluded?" Eunji repeated trying to squeeze more of her friend. To let her think twice what she is about to say.

"This necklace," Bomi gripped the blue pendant dangling on her neck giving it a tight squeeze.

 

Flashback

 

"In my count, 1, 2, 3 --"

"WAIT!!" Bomi shouted causing Eunji to halt her action.

"What!? Seriously! You scared me to death!" Eunji exasperatedly clench her chest in shock.

"I forgot one thing," Bomi removed Eunji's hand on her lids and turned around to face her friend. She fumbles to remove her teardrop-shape necklace and encircles her arms around Eunji's neck to help her friend wear the necklace afterwards.

"You should have this," Bomi smiles as she stares at the necklace which is now at Eunji's neck.

"What's this for?" Eunji furrowed her brows as she glance the necklace she's wearing.

"Chorong will acknowledge you as her master when she sees that," Bomi explained before turning her back against Eunji returning the latter's hand on her eyes.

"Oh is it? But this is yours..." Eunji trailed.

"Now it's yours," Bomi responded.

"But you haven't made your decision yet," Eunji interjected.

"I just felt like giving it to you," Bomi insisted.

"I see. Then, I'll make full use of it," Eunji beamed a smile before finally casting her spell to Bomi. It didn't took a second before Bomi collapse. Eunji asked for Naeun's help and the duo made everything that happened so far.

 

Present

 

"You really made full use of this huh," Bomi scoff as she remembers what she went through for that ing necklace.

"I did. You said to take her with me when I began to notice you're already falling for her. And that's the thing that can make it happen," Eunji reasoned out. She knew she brought great pain both to Chorong and Bomi and she really regreted that.

"I know. You did what I expected you to do Eunji-ah," Bomi chuckled as she took off her necklace handing it to Eunji.

The eye-smiling girl turned serious as she stared at the necklace. She looked at Bomi then back to the necklace with a frown of refusal or more like a disagreement.

"I gave it back and so does Chorong because I think this is what should be done Yoon Bomi," Eunji deadpanned. 

The truth is, Eunji never really intended to have that necklace nor Chorong. Of course, she likes the blue-eyed cat but to have her in expense of her friend wouldn't do any justice. Eunji only agreed on Bomi's request to take Chorong so Bomi can have the decision she was talking about. And hearing Chorong's undying loyalty to Bomi made Eunji more guilty of her acts. 

"And I'm giving it back to you since I think this is what should be done," Bomi countered.

"Yoon Bomi. Do you know that you really irked my patience when you told me why I didn't took Chorong when I know she was waiting for me as her master when you still haven't recovered your memories? And right now, you're really pissing me off," Eunji clenched her fist and gritted her teeth to contain her anger. 

"I know. Thinking about it, I was really stupid for saying that huh. I should be telling that to myself instead," Bomi's eyes turned mellow. She gave an apologetic look to Eunji which somehow lessened Eunji's anger. She retracted her hand that was handing Eunji the necklace since the latter didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter