Should I give you back?

My Kitten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person POV

 

"Eunji-ah!!" Bomi immediately rushed to the pinned girl's rescue and dragged Chorong off her friend.

Panicking, Bomi slid Chorong to the bathroom and lock the door to prevent her from escaping.

Meanwhile, Eunji was still frozen on the floor dumbfounded at what just happened. Noticing that her bestfriend wasn't standing up, Bomi yank the stoned girl to stand up and checked her body for any injury.

"Oh my gosh Eunji, I'm so sorry. Did she scratch you anywhere?" Bomi scanned the stiffened friend and sighed in relief when she found not a single scratch.

Waking up from her trance, Eunji narrowed her eyes to the nervous Bomi in front.

"Yah Yoon Bomi! You didn't went to school today just because you slept with a girl!?" Eunji snarled to her friend. Bomi flinch to Eunji's sudden outburst explaining herself anxiously

"I didn't sleep with her stupid!!" Bomi rebutted in defense. Although she really DID sleep with Chorong but not the SLEEP both of them are referring to.

"Then why is she only wearing an oversized shirt with no underwear huh!?" Eunji flung her hands on the side causing Bomi to step back.

"It wasn't like that! I just lent her some clothes since she doesn't have one!" Bomi shouted back. Both of them were just facing each other but they're screaming their lungs out as if the other person is miles away.

"Wait a minute. How did you even know she's not wearing any underneath!? You erted psycho!" 

"You moron! Of course I know! She's straddling me and ----" 

Eunji halted on her words as she felt her face heating up. She's definitely sure she's blushing tomato red and it didn't went unnotice by Bomi's sharp eyes.

"Yah!!! You ert!! And I even bothered rescuing you! Ok. That's it! Leave now!" Bomi pushed the reddened Eunji out of her home and the latter didn't even protested. She returned to her frozen state but this time with a tint shade of pink on her cheeks.

Bomi slammed the door shut not bothering whether her friend would freeze in those cold wind outside.

The loud bang of the door broke Eunji from her trance. Realizing that Bomi shove her out of her home, Eunji began to slam the door. She kicked and tackled continuing her ranting to the owner of the house.

"Yah Yoon Bomi! How dare you kick me out without explaining yourself!?" Eunji smack and hit the door, ordering the one inside to let her in.

"Aren't you a bit exaggerated with your act, unnie?" A soft voice echoed to the side of Eunji's ear. The latter immediately halted from her protest upon recognizing the voice, smirking at the girl who suddenly came out of nowhere and was now standing beside her.

"Aw, come on Naeun-ah. Shouldn't you join me with this?" Eunji turned and she saw Naeun with a paper bag of food on her hold.

"Are those Bomi's?" The older pointed at the younger.

"Yeah. She ask me to pay for this for a while." Naeun shrugged and carefully place the bag in front of Bomi's door.

"You're not going to enter?" 

"Even if I wanted to. I rather not." Naeun deadpanned.

"Now that's what I like about you Naeunnie." Eunji patted the taller girl as she tiptoed to reach the girl's crown.

"Yah! Don't treat me like a dog!" Naeun swatted Eunji's hand but the latter just laugh her way off. 

"Hahahaha! Fine. Fine. Let's go for now, Naeun-ah. I think we should leave them for a bit. Besides, we'll going to meet them again."

 

"Soon."

 

(Inside the house)

 

Bomi hesitated whether she should let Eunji inside considering the freezing temperature. She's somehow guilty throwing her friend out but her pride just won the battle.

"I'm definitely positive her temperature's high anyway." Bomi scoffed and made her way in the bathroom. Somehow it irk her patience seeing the closeness between Eunji and Chorong. Bomi knows it wasn't what she was thinking and she just met the cat-girl but now she's being possessive on her. 

Bomi turned the knob of the bathroom door but frowned when she realize it was empty. She found the shirt Chorong was wearing earlier on the wet floor and took it on her hold. She glance at the small window atop of the bathroom and she's more than positive that Chorong made her way out on that tiny space.

'She's a cat after all.' 

"Chorong-ah!! Where are you?" Bomi called for the half-cat. She looked all over the house, from under the bed up to the shelf of cabinet. Bomi was exhausted. She's been searching for a while now but she can't seem to find the cat anywhere.

"Just where the heck did she go?" Bomi mumbled to herself.

Realizing that maybe Chorong sneaked out without her knowing, she went her way to the door. She was about to turn the knob but paused when she saw a white tail underneath the shoe rack. A smirk began to form on Bomi's face as she found the cat she's been searching.

'Found you. You naughty cat.'

Bomi tiptoed and held her breathe as she made her way to the location of the hiding cat. She can hear her own heartbeat and she's sweating furiously focusing not to miss her chance of catching the animal.

Bomi was about to lay her hands on the tail but the feline swiftly made her way out upon sensing the presence of the latter. The cat jumped on Bomi's head before landing on the couch nearby. Upon the impact, Bomi lost her balance, crashing herself on the bunch of shoes in front. But her luck didn't end there when she accidentally nudge a broomstick beside the shoe rack. The broom fell and hit the vase parallel to it and out came the cold water from which flowers where kept. The water splash directly to Bomi and in just a second she turned into a drenched girl with flowers laid on her head.

"Just what kind of sorcery is this!?" Bomi muttered under her breathe.

"Are you ok?" Chorong who turned herself back to her human form went to check on Bomi.

"You've got some guts to ask me that." Bomi grunted. She heaved a sigh before facing the cat-girl with a guilty expression on her face. The half-cat is nervous to death. She knew what she did and she's definitely sure she's gonna get a scolding. Chorong roamed her eyes  everywhere dodging the menacing eyes in front of her. She shut her eyes tightly before whispering an apology.

"I-I'm sorry.." 

Chorong knew it's not enough and somehow she expected a beating from the other. It was always like that. Whenever she would do mistakes she'd get a slap for punishment. But it was different when she became the servant of her latest master. Never did she received any harsh treatment. Instead, it was the loving hands of her master who would save her during distress. It was the other way around, she should be the one who should protect her master but she was the one being protected instead.

As chorong waited for her punishment, she felt a warm hand tapping her head. She peek her eyes open and notice Bomi smiling warmly at her. 

"I'm sorry too for startling you. Why are shutting your eyes? Did you expect me to hit you?" 

Chorong was beyond surprise. She never expected for Bomi to react like that. With those actions, it was like something triggered her memories and a flashback from her past suddenly resurface.

 

FLASHBACK

 

It was a cold night and the rain is pouring without mercy. No one is currently seen walking the street since everyone is at home snuggling at their warm blanket. Meanwhile, a girl with torn clothes shivered under a lone tree as she hug herself to provide just a fraction of warmth. She escape yet again from her fifth master who did nothing but abuse her. She was an abandoned cat and many fancy her for her sky-colored eyes and snow-white fur. She was taken by different people who would bump in her and would take interest in her appearance. Since she has no place to live, she would obediently follow those strangers. However, every single time, those people would soon get bored at her and would treat her as trash. So she escape, and this time it's the fifth one. The cat in it's human form sighed in agony. She hated her life. How she was born from the lineage of servants and not on the prestige. It's so unfair. The world where she grew up. There is division. The half-cat's, who were born to become servants. And those who were born as normal humans with power to possess. She envied them, and yet despise at how lucky they are for even existing. The shivering girl glance at her surroundings and saw a bunch of running drench cats. She pitied them and even herself as she wallow herself in melancholy. Actually, she has a family. A father, a mother and a sister but they were all adopted by a normal family of three. She came home one day greeted by a letter saying that the three of them was now adopted and since she's the older one between the two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter