No longer My Kitten

My Kitten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong POV

 

What did she just say? She don't remember me? I frowned and took a step closer to her but she took a step back and averted her glance.

"I'm sorry but I don't know you. I have to go. I-"

She was about to walk past me but I quickly held her wrist and spun her around. 

"Do you really not recognize me?" I asked and stared at her intently as if trying to force her to remember.

However, she only shook her head and looked away. I sighed and closed my eyes for a bit. I let go of her wrist and she then began walking away. 

No.

This can't end right here.

She was already a few steps away but I immediately caught up to her. I grabbed her wrist and run, dragging her to somewhere.

"Yah! What do you think you're doing!? Let go of me!" 

Bomi began to struggle while trying to remove my hold on her. I squeezed harder to tighten my grip and fastened my pace to our destination. I kicked the door of Eunji's house and pulled Bomi inside forcefully.

"Eunji! Where are---"  I called for Eunji but I immediately froze when I saw her on the sofa. With someone almost half- squeezing their bodies together.

"Oh..." My mouth gaped and my hold on Bomi loosened. The latter quickly retracted her hand when she sensed that my grip was already loose.

"Ow. Your grip was too tight I thought I was going to break my hand," She hissed and gave me a glare. Bomi frowned when she saw me not paying attention to her and followed the direction of my eyes.

"Oh..." She copied my reaction and only stared at the two beings in front.

"Oh, you're here..." Naeun uttered as she narrowed her eyes at me. It's been 4 years and she still has that cold gaze towards me.

"C-Chorong, i-it's not what you're thinking," Eunji stuttered and was about to push Naeun away but the latter encircled her arms around Eunji's neck instead.

"Nope. It's definitely what you're thinking," Naeun clung to Eunji like a possessive owner while still glaring at me. Her gaze then suddenly softened when she noticed a familiar someone behind me.

"Bomi-unnie," Naeun called and immediately detached herself from Eunji and went to Bomi's side, not even bothering to cover her upper-half. 

Wait. What is that on her chest? A scar? I don't remember seeing that scar before. Whenever Naeun transforms into a cat her skin and fur had always been so flawless.

"What happened to your chest?" I asked as I pointed at the area.

She slapped my hand away and gave me another batch of death glares.

"Why do you even care?" She said sternly.

"Naeun!!" Both Eunji and Bomi yelled at the same time while Naeun and I flinched and looked at the two who raised their voices. I turned my head to Bomi while Naeun turned to Eunji.

"Why are you here Naeun? You said you hurt your ankle earlier and asked me to buy food. Did you lie?" I saw Bomi gave Naeun a frown while the latter only had her head low. Bomi walked to pick Naeun's shirt on the floor and wore it to the half- girl herself. Bomi buttoned the shirt for Naeun and I suddenly felt something punching my heart at the sight. What the heck!? I took a grip on Bomi's wrist and she turned to me right away.

"Do you really not know me?" I frowned as I held my tears from falling. Naeun turned to me and frowned.

"What is she saying? Bomi-unnie, Did you--"

"I don't. Let's go Naeun-ah. If you're not hurt then you can walk on your own right?" Bomi then turned to the direction of the door but Eunji pounced on her almost immediately causing the duo to slam on the floor, but mostly Bomi since Eunji was on her back.

"Aigoo. My friend~ Don't tell me you also don't remember this gorgeous-from-head-to-toe best friend of yours," Eunji chimed while still laying on top of Bomi.

"Get off of me you pig. What have you been eating these years to weigh this much," Bomi grunted as she pushed Eunji away. 

Wait. Why does she remember Eunji? I creased my brows and looked at her as if questioning. Bomi noticed my glances but she just averted her gaze.

"I heard from Naeun that you lost your memories. That's why the two of you didn't show up for years since she has to take care of you right?" Eunji stood up and patted her . She then went to Naeun and encircled her arms around the latter's waist, enveloping her in a backhug and placing her chin on the taller girl's shoulder. But since she was shorter, she was tiptoe-ing that made the image so funny.

"Okay, this is so not cool. Stop chuckling Chorong. I saw that," Eunji turned to me and pouted with a wink. I zipped my lips to stifle my laugh but then I suddenly felt death glares shooting from two directions. One, coming from Naeun and for some reason, two, coming from Bomi.

"Oh my, oh my, What is this awkward atmosphere that we have? And the four of us finally reunited after four years. Oh my, what a coincidence. Maybe our lucky number should be four," Eunji beamed her famous eyesmile.

"What the heck are you blabbering about?" Bomi frowned while rubbing her forehead that hit the floor just now.

"It took you years to heal after jumping off the cliff and when you finally regained your memories back, instead of running back here with us you decided to stay away permanently you stupid rascal," Eunji smirked and went closer to Bomi. I remained rooted on my ground. So does that mean that she lied when she said that she don't recognize me? She pretended that I was a stranger and attempted to walk away from me after all these years?

But.

Why?

I woke up from my trance when I heard a crashing sound suddenly echoing throughout the house. I didn't know what happened but I just saw Bomi lying on the floor holding her jaw while Eunji shaking her knuckles in pain.

"That's for leaving Chorong and most of all, for taking Naeun. She's not a cat anymore and she has her free will to do whatever she wants," Eunji then went to Bomi and grabbed her hands.

"Naeun, come here and hold Bomi's feet," Eunji ordered and Naeun immediately complied.

"Yah! What do you think you're doing!?" Bomi began to struggle and Eunji then called me for help. Without thinking, I went and grabbed one of Bomi's limbs to prevent her from moving.

"A naughty kid needs a little punishment for her to be good," Eunji smirked and we all carried Bomi to Naeun's room which I now occupy. We tossed her to the bed and quickly went out and locked the door.

"Yah! Open this door! Jung Eunji! I am so going to kill you!" Bomi began banging and kicking the door.

"Did you saw her glare earlier Naeun-ah?" Eunji smirked and glance at Naeun.

"Yeah. She even yelled at me which she never did all these years," Naeun also smirked.

"Aigoo~ So all of that was an act? I'm so sorry, I also yelled at you. But I'm impressed we thought of the same idea," Eunji ruffled Naeun's hair while I stood there unable to decipher what they are talking about.

"Now, for the last process," Eunji unlocked the room and opened it forcefully, intentionally hitting Bomi on the other side of the room. 

"Good luck, Cat," I heard Naeun said before she pushed me inside. I was caught off guard and lost my balance. I shut my eyes and prepared myself to meet the hard floor but instead a pair of arms caught me.

 

Flashback

 

"Actually, we have a problem with that. You see Bomi-unnie didn't only broke some bones and lost some blood. She also lost.....

 

..her love for Chorong," Naeun said.

"What? What made you say that? From what I know Bomi's not the type to lose love easily," Eunji queried.

"I know. But you see, when she hit her head on a rock when she jumped off the cliff, she lost her memories temporarily. Although I can't say that it's only for a while since it also took years. When she gained her memories back I was so glad that we can finally come back. I didn't brought Bomi-unnie here with you guys during her recovering period since I'm afraid that it might trigger something in her and it would be dangerous," Naeun explained.

"Then what happened after?" Eunji probed with too much enthusiasm.

"She got her memories back. But then she refuses to return. She said that there's no reason to come back anymore. That everything is better leaving it be. That she don't love Chorong anymore," Naeun lowered her head and Eunji nodded in understanding.

"Of course. You can't leave her and so you decided to show yourself first to me," Eunji pulled Naeun into a hug and patted her head.

"I understand Naeun-ah. You did the right thing. And Bomi unfortunately didn't," Eunji sighed.

"Did you believe her when she said that she don't love Chorong anymore?" Eunji asked.

"Well I won't be able to verify unless they meet," Naeun chuckled and smirked.

"Oohhh. I smell something fishy in there. Did you do something?" Eunji smiled and glanced at Naeun.

"Well, a little. If they happen to meet we'll also meet them soon." Naeun answered.

"Then we can verify if Bomi really don't love Chorong anymore. We can make her jealous or do something rude to Chorong," Eunji nodded again.

"That's right. But for the meantime~" Naeun pressed their bodies together as she brought her face in front of Eunji.

"Let's focus on US," Naeun her lips and was about to lean in when a loud kicked of the door erupted followed by a loud 'Eunji!!' in tail.

 

 

 

Present Situation

Bomi POV

 

I managed to catch Chorong before she hits the floor. My body suddenly felt electrified as soon as my arms landed on her waist. I sighed as I stared at her having her eyes closed, as if she was expecting to meet the cold floor.

"Didn't I tell you to take care of yourself since I won't be able to save you next time?" I spoke and retracted my hand when she opened her eyes and got her balance. 

"But you still saved me," she mumbled and lowered her head. I didn't respond but instead went to the door and tried opening the lock. . They really locked us in here. I began banging the door again and forced myself to turn my attention to the ing door. Just why do I have to get locked in here with her. Just why the heck do I have to meet her when I already decided to move away. I'm so tired and I just want to live in peace and yet...

"Why?" 

A soft voice spoke and I halted from my banging. I let my hands fall limply on my sides as I took a deep breath before turning to her. She's still hanging her head low and it was a good thing that she did. When I first saw her earlier I thought my heart would burst  from the sight. The thought of pretending not to remember was the only excuse I can come up with to restrain myself. I have to hold it in since I don't have any right to have that feeling anymore.

"If you're asking why I pretended not to remember you, it's because THAT is what I wish to happen," I sharply shooted.

"Maybe. Maybe, if I didn't meet you that night. I wouldn't be in trouble like this. Maybe if I didn't meet you that night, I wouldn't have second thoughts! If I didn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter