Shall we begin?

My Kitten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person POV

 

Bomi woke up with the white ceiling greeting her early in the morning. She roamed her eyes on the room she was in and she was definitely positive that it's not her own. The room was pretty clean compared to hers. There are minimal furnitures and objects that can be seen and the scent of vanilla lingered on the whole room. Wait. Vanilla? Upon the realization of what happened last night, Bomi jerk up and was about to get off from bed when she felt a hand tugging her arm.

"Well that's not nice of you to run away so early in the morning Unnie." 

Bomi turned to her side where the voice came from and saw Naeun staring weirdly at her. The latter was boring holes to the shock girl who was about to run away. Bomi averted to look at Naeun's eyes remembering the sight she had witnessed from before.

Her eyes then darted to the bare shoulder of Naeun peeking under the blanket. The white porcelain skin made Bomi's blood run wild causing her to blush slightly.

Upon noticing the tint shade of pink painted on Bomi's cheek, Naeun let out a chuckle which was not missed by Bomi.

"W-why aren't you w-wearing anything N-Naeun ah?" Bomi turned her eyes to Naeun's clothes which were at the bottom side of the bed. It was the clothes that Naeun wore last night so there's no doubt that the latter was underneath. Considering her bare shoulder expose it doesn't take a genius to know the state of the latter.

 

"I just prefer sleeping like this. Does it bother you Unnie?" Naeun sat up while holding the blanket which currently hides her whole body to be seen.

 

"N-No. It's just that. It seems weird."

 

Bomi's mind was jumbled of what to think. Her thoughts were mix of what happened last night. With Chorong, with Eunji and now with Naeun. She had known the two for quite some time but upon the appearance of Chorong it's like the both of them turned 180 degrees different from what she had known. It's like she had met two different person from her friends. With Eunji's revelation of being someone who came from another world. And Naeun's sudden aggressiveness. Bomi was distraught about what to think and what to feel. 

 

"It's not weird Unnie. You're just a bit lost of track." Naeun scooted forward and touch Bomi's cheek prompting the latter to swat the hand away out of instinct.

 

"S-Sorry. I didn't m-mean to." Bomi apologize.

 

With the mark of disappointment, Naeun turned her back to the confuse girl before speaking.

 

"Aren't you going to ask me any questions?" Naeun mumbled but enough for Bomi to hear.

 

"Shouldn't I be the one to ask you that? Aren't you going to ask why I was crying last night?" Bomi said passing the baton to Naeun.

 

Naeun just chuckled making Bomi's brows to form a crease.

 

"What's with the laugh?" Bomi queried.

 

"You're really amusing Bomi-unnie. Both you and Eunji Unnie. I don't really understand what's going on but let's just say I'm just playing along." 

 

With those words said, Naeun turned to Bomi facing the latter with eyes different from earlier.

 

"N-Naeun. Y-You're eyes..." 

 

Bomi mumbled as she laid her eyes on Naeun's crimson red eyes. So everything she saw last night were all true. And just like with Chorong, the second time she laid on those eyes the dizziness from the first was gone.

 

"She also have eyes like this right? But with sky-colored one. Is that why you like her?" Naeun chimed.

 

Bomi was beyond confuse. She doesn't remember introducing Chorong to Naeun more like mention her name but how did she?

 

"You're expression's priceless. You know that Unnie? Will this help you understand?" 

 

Right after those words, Naeun suddenly disappeared causing Bomi to flinch due to shock. She roamed her eyes on the whole room not comprehending what was happening until she felt something moving under the covers. The moving thing creep out of the blanket and out came a black cat with crimson red eyes staring deeply on Bomi's eyes. The latter was at a loss for words. Did Naeun just...? 

 

The black cat went back to the cover and in just a blink, Naeun popped out from the same area. Covering her body, the latter scooted closer to Bomi's ear whispering words of enlightenment.

 

"See that? Now, is everything clear?"

 

Bomi jolted in shock causing her to fall out of bed hitting her head in the process. She pointed at Naeun with a shaking finger, her eyes in disbelief. Never in her whole time of being friends with Naeun did she ever thought of something like this to happen.

 

"Why do you look so shock? It's not like it's the first time you met someone like me." Naeun stated a matter of factly.

 

"You're the same? And you also knew?" Bomi questioned.

 

"Is the 'also' referring to Eunji Unnie? If it is, then my answer is yes." Naeun deadpanned.

 

"Just what the--?" Bomi's words fail to resurface as flood of questions block her from asking. She doesn't know where to start first and right now her brain hurts as hell. Everything was normal a week ago. She was a normal college student with Eunji and Naeun by her side but now. She doesn't know what is right anymore.

 

"Thinking won't help you if you don't even know what to think in the first place, Unnie." Naeun chimed as she took her clothes and began to wear them under the covers.

 

"If you already know everything why did you even ask me why I was looking like that last night?" Bomi questioned. Everything was messing with her brain right now if she can just force her brain to stop funtioning she would have done that already.

 

"I already told you I'm just going with the flow. If you want more explanation then go to Eunji-unnie and ask her." Naeun answered as she got off from the bed and went to Bomi stretching her arms out to help the fallen girl to stand up.

 

"That is. If you have the courage to face her." Naeun smirk and Bomi knew all too well what that sly smile means. Of course. She can't bear to see Eunji. Not now when she have Chorong by her side.

 

Bomi took Naeun's hand and stood up with a mark of confusion and rejection plastered on her face.

 

"Don't be sad Unnie. I'm here for you. But before that," Naeun paused looking at Bomi, her body to be exact with a tugged smile.

 

"What?" The latter questioned.

 

"I think you should get dressed." Naeun continued.

 

With wide eyes, Bomi glance down and only then she realize she wasn't wearing anything! Panic shot up, and Bomi scampered on her foot not knowing where to run.

 

"The bathroom's in there." Naeun pointed at her left which Bomi immediately followed.

 

Shutting the door rudely and pressing the lock right after she entered, Bomi barked to the younger girl who was holding her giggles.

 

"Yah Son Naeun!! Why didn't you tell me earlier!!" Bomi was leaning on the bathroom door with her hands on her cheeks. She was as red as a tomato and it fueled when she heared Naeun release a loud laugh.

 

"And you were so eager to leave earlier. Don't worry Unnie. You have a nice body to boot so no need to feel embarass." Naeun chimed as she opened a cabinet searching for clothes to offer to the older.

 

"Yah! Where you the one who strip me!?" Bomi shouted from the bathroom.

 

"Just shut your mouth ok? Or else I won't lend you some clothes! You were in a mess last night and I was kind enough to remove your soiled clothes. You ungrateful Unnie." Naeun retorted. 

 

She took a skirt, a blouse and a pair of clean underwear marching her way to the bathroom.

 

"Here's some clothes Unnie." Naeun knock and lended the girl who opened the door slightly taking clean clothes.

 

"A skirt!? Seriously!?" Bomi remarked upon seeing the clothes Naeun gave her.

 

"Stop complaining and just wear it!" Naeun huffed.

 

There was a dead silence before Bomi opened the door with a distaste expression on her face. 

 

"You're pretty cute if you smile instead Unnie." Naeun chimed as she took a scan of Bomi's appearance from head to toe. The smiling girl then march forward snaking her hands on the annoyed girl who was shooting her daggers.

 

"You have a lot of explaining to do, Son Naeun." Bomi grunted. "Yeah. Yeah. I know. But shall we grab some breakfast first, Unnie?"

 

 

 

(Meanwhile on Eunji's House)

 

 

 

Eunji is currently seated on the balcony of her mansion. Taking a sip of her morning coffee while reading a magazine, a smile crept unto the latter's face as the event from last night flash on her memories. Having Chorong on her side now is the greatest satisfaction Eunji can get. Flipping through the pages, the latter is grinning from ear to ear which made the just-woken-up Chorong to raise a brow.

 

"Is that book funny, master?" Chorong approach Eunji and peeked at the magazine the eye-smiling girl is currently reading.

 

"Oh? You're awake already? Have you slept well, my cat?" Eunji beamed a smile and patted Chorong's head. warmly. 

 

"Y-yeah. Sorry I o-overslept." Chorong blush from the contact. She was really happy she finally found her beloved master. All the sadness was washed away just by the thought of being with her master again. Everything was back to normal and yet somehow, something was still bothering the half-cat.

 

 

 

"It's fine. You can sleep as much as you want since I'm staying in the house for the whole day." Eunji chimed.

 

"Eh? But what about school?" Chorong asked with her brows forming a crease.

 

"Hahah! You don't have to worry about that. Besides, we're both not from this world so why bother?" Eunji stated a matter of factly.

 

"B-but--" 

 

Chorong wasn't able to finish her sentence when Eunji pulled her closer placing the half-cat to sit on her lap.

 

"Don't worry about anything and just stay with me ok?" Eunji interjected. The cat only nodded in response.

 

Eunji resumed reading the magazine, flipping the pages through the course of time while Chorong remained silent taking glances at the pictures from the magazine. 

 

"Oh! It's a triangle kimbap!" Chorong exclaimed as she pointed at the food from the page which Eunji flipped.

 

"Do you like them Chorong? Do you want me to buy them for you?" Eunji queried but Chorong shook her head in response.

 

"Not me. Bomi. She love those. It's her favorite food." Chorong smiled as she recalled that one time when Bomi bought a bag of kimbap coming home from school.

 

"Oh. Y-yeah. She love those." Eunji also smiled but a force one which Chorong missed since she was inclined at the photo.

 

"I wonder if Bomi is eating well? She's a lazy person and only buys processed foods." Chorong wondered as her thought brought her to the girl who took care of her ever since she stepped on this world.

 

"Do you miss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter