The second meeting

My Kitten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi POV

 

It was a chilly night and the street is covered with white snow. The surroundings were dim lit and the only light was from the flickering post around the corner. I rubbed my shivering hands as I blew some warm breathe to ease the freezing cold. I strode faster when I saw the light of the convenience store where I was heading to. I buried half of my face on the red scarf I'm wearing and tuck my stiffening hands on the pocket of my coat.

"Good evening! Welcome to our store!"

The bells from the door rang as I entered the cozy place. The coldness wrapping my body lessen as I was able to sigh from comfort.

"One triangle kimbap and one red-bean bun. That'll be 2000 won"  

I handed the cashier some notes and left without taking the change. Don't be mistaken. It's not that I'm a rich brat, I just really hate waiting especially when I'm hungry.

I sauntered back to the street where I walked earlier. My apartment was just around the corner and I'm really thankful that there's a convenience store nearby. I really hate cooking. Well, I love to eat it's just I'm too lazy to cook. I immediately opened the wrapper of my kimbap and began to munch the snack. It was almost midnight and I suddenly woke up when I felt the grumbling of my stomach. It was freakingly cold outside but how can I possibly ignore my screaming tummy. I run out of food stock since I forgot to have my grocery for the month. Therefore, I decided to go out and have some quick midnight snack in this weather.

I was about to enter the apartment complex when I notice a white cat lying on the snow. It was shivering and it looks like it was abandoned. I took my steps closer to the poor animal and cuddled it in my arms to provide some warmth. Somehow, it stop from shivering and fell into deep sleep.

"What a poor kitty. It must be really cold." I glance around to look for its owner but no one seems to be around during this time. 

"Who am I kidding? It's midnight and no one could be possibly taking their pet for a walk." I muttered as I run my hands on the cat's head.

Holding the cat on my left hand, I fish out the keys from my pocket and opened the door to my apartment. I switch the lights on and activated the heater for a warmer temperature. I place the sleeping cat on the couch as I took off my scarf and coat, throwing them in the nearby chair. My eyes darted on the white cat and notice some crimson red stain on its left leg.

"Oh my! I didn't notice it was injured."

I hurriedly took the cat on my room, place it on the bed and took the medicine kit in the cabinet.

I applied some medicine on the wounded area and wrap it neatly with a clean bandage.

"There. All done." I wipe some sweat on my forehead and returned the kit to its proper place.

I wash my hands before settling comfortably on the bed leaving some space for the cat to sleep peacefully. 

"Who would abandon such cute kitty?" I mumbled as I the cat's head, running my warm hands through its body to produce heat.

As I stared intently at the feline, I notice a silver necklace buried in its fur. I fiddled on the necklace and out came a silver tag with a name written on it.

"Chorong." I read the words loudly.

The cat's ear responded to the name and it slowly opened its eyes. A pair of blue eyes pierce on my brown orbs. I was hypnotize at how beautiful they are, it's the color of ocean and sky combined and it suits perfectly on the cat's pure white fur. The eyes glowed and I felt the cover of my eyes grew heavy at the sight. The surroundings suddenly became blurry before total darkness envelop my whole conciousness.

 

Feeling a wet sensation my ear, I woke up from my peaceful slumber. I'm already at my sanity but still refuse to open my eyes, wanting to have more share of my precious sleep. The continues travelling from my ears to the right side of my cheek. I figured it was the cat I pick up last night so I didn't bother shoving it away.

"Just 5 more minutes." I mumbled groggily. I know it was stupid to talk to a cat since it can't possibly know the human language but somehow I wish it would understand what I said. 

"But you're going to be late for school."

I shot my eyes wide open hearing a cute voice respond to my plea. I rolled off my bed in shock, causing me to hit my ever stupid head on the cold floor. 

"Are you okay?" 

I rubbed the damage area and look up at the voice talking to me. My breathe hitch when my eyes laid on the angelic face in front of me. A girl with a pale white skin, small lips, cute nose with a raven black hair was staring worriedly at me. But the thing that caught my attention was her blue eyes and a silver necklace dangling on her neck. The said girl slid off the bed making her way to check on me, only then that I realize she was !!

I felt gallons of blood rushing through my head and I'm definitely positive I'm blushing red. I wanted to close my eyes or looked away but my eted mind won't seem to listen as I stared frozen at the girl in front. 

"Did you hurt your head?" 

She caress the part where I rubbed and blew some air in it hoping to ease the pain. As soon as she did that, I felt a warm liquid gush out from my nose. I hang my head low, taking a glance at the thick liquid dripping at the floor.

"Blood." I said almost inaudibly before passing out from the crazy sight I just witness early in the morning.

 

I woke up. Again. When I felt my body being drag to somewhere. I groaned as I felt my head hitting on every edge of the furnitures around. Tables. *Smack* Chair. *smack* Door. *smack*

"Oww.." I let out a hoarse voice prompting the person dragging me on my feet to stop and look at me.

"You awake?" 

My vision was still blurry so I squeezed my eyes shut to steady my focus. The figure began to take its form and as soon as I recognize the familiar girl in front, I immediately turned back with my hands covering my eyes.

"C-clothes. Wear some!" I ordered to the girl who was staring innocently at me.

At the command, I heard footsteps running around followed by the creaking of cabinet and clothes being rummage. The footsteps came near and I felt it stop in front of me.

"I'm clothed." The voice spoke nonchalantly.

I peek at the girl to check on her but immediately look away due to embarassment.

"Y-yah! Don't you know how to button your clothes? A-and you're not wearing any underwear!"

She was only wearing an oversized white polo with all the buttons ed revealing she was not wearing any underwear inside.

"Eh? How?" She tilted her head in confusion not understanding what I said.

"Aisshh. Seriously! Come here." I grab her shirt and buttoned them down having my eyes still shut, fiddling with the buttons since I can't dare look at her body although I've already seen enough.

I buttoned everything and finally sighed in relief that I can finally look at her without polluting my mind with erted thoughts.

I glance at her from head to toe, locking my eyes at the silver necklace with a silver tag.

"Chorong."

"Yes?" She responded right away.

"So, you really are the cat from last night?" I examined her closely staring at her blue eyes that somehow resembles a cat.

"Yes. For that, I am really grateful for your care." She clunged on my arm and rubbed her head like how a cat would do as thanks to her owner.

"Hey stop that." I pushed her forehead away with my index finger, taking a step back for distance.

"Okaaaay. Now time to wake up." I shut my eyes hoping to wake up from this insane dream. A cat suddenly turning to a beautiful person. Yup. This is definitely a crazy dream. As I waited for reality to bring me back, I felt sudden sting on my left arm.

"Oww!!" I hissed, shoting a glare at the scratch cause by sharp claws.

"Why did you do that!? It hurts!" I snarled at the cat-girl.

Wait. It hurts?

"Oh Sh*t!" I stumbled backwards as the realization from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter