Be my Girlfriend.

Love Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh! She’s waking up,” Seohyun said as the girl who they had saved slowly cracked her eyelids open, “how are you feeling?” she asked. Seohyun reached over to help the girl sit up in the bed in the nurse’s office.

“Fine, thank you,” she replied with a smile. She scanned the room until her eyes landed on Taeyeon, “thank you for earlier,” she said, bowing towards Taeyeon. Taeyeon glanced away from the window to the girl and walked up to her, “but you shouldn’t have helped,” she told Taeyeon.

“Why?” Tiffany asked from the other side of the room.

“What’s your name?” Taeyeon asked, coming to a halt beside the bed, “I’m Kim Taeyeon, a Junior at this college campus.”

The girl gave Taeyeon a nod of her head and grasped the blanket in her hands, “I’m Cho Hyunmi,” Hyunmi answered.

Taeyeon sat on the bed beside Hyunmi’s leg and gave her a smile, “I’m glad that you’re doing okay after fainting on us like that.”

“But sunbae…you’re not safe here anymore,” Hyunmi said, ignoring what Taeyeon had said earlier.

“Why do you keep saying that?” Tiffany asked, walking up to the trio.

“Oh Sehun…the reason why they surrounded me was because…,” Hyunmi bit the bottom of her lip and hung her head low.

“Was because of what?” Tiffany asked, probing Hyunmi to continue on.

--

“What are you going to do now?” Chanyeol asked Sehun as the group of boys sat at a table in the college campus café, “I thought that chick was head over heels for you, why did she suddenly change her mind?”

Sehun crushed the empty can of soda in his hand and toss it towards the trash bin a few feet away from him, “I’ll just get another,” he said and stood up.

“But who though?” Chen asked, standing up as well.

“Ah! I know who!” Chanyeol shouted and shot up in his chair, “what about that chick who slapped you?”

Hearing that coming out from Chanyeol’s mouth, Sehun immediately shot a death glare towards the older one, causing the older one to slowly retreat back down to his seat.

“Or maybe not,” Chanyeol added as his bottom hit the wood surface of the chair.

“You’re running out of time though,” Xiumin chimed in from the other side of the round table, “your parents will be coming home this weekend and you promised her that you’ll bring home your girlfriend just so that they won’t arrange a blind date for you.”

“Shut up,” Sehun told the others angrily and took off.

--

“So that’s the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter